Dissecting the Florida Dept. of Children & Families Reports

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jesse said she is like a chameleon, she would do and say things to fit in with who she was with.

Omg just finished reading these docs. The lies just roll so easily off her tongue. She *just* got caught lying by LE, and within days, she's lying to DCF about lying to LE!!

Question: when Casey says after retracing her steps etc she went home and told her parents that Caylee was missing, was Cindy still in the room with them? I don't see any notations of Cindy saying that wasn't true, or of any jaw dropping or intake of breath or any reaction on Cindy's part when Casey tells this whopper of a lie. But I thought Cindy was right there with them. Was she?

I do believe she was - the beginning of the report states that Casey basically told her mother to shut up...I am paraphrasing

I do believe she was - the beginning of the report states that Casey basically told her mother to shut up...I am paraphrasing

That's very close LOL because Cindy can't keep her mouth shut.

Casey stated to investigator that Eric whom she knew from middle school and who moved to Kentucky was the baby daddy. And..and He had set a trust fund for Caylee...what? what? are you kidding me. It just rolls off her tongue..

So, where is the trust fund? Bank or brokerage account? Trust agreement? Trustee? Tax returns for the trust? K-1's? Distributions from the trust? :liar:

You did a really good job of raising this one, Cindy.:thumb: She's a pip!

OCSO wanted to obtain a voice stress test on KC ... wonder if they ever did?

This just breaks my heart. KC speaking about her beautiful little baby refers to Caylee as "that child", most people extend more emotion talking about the the weather.:furious::furious::furious::furious:

The only reason KC can possibly have for lying to CS is because she knows Caylee won't be coming home.:liar: She can tell them whatever story fits her current needs because without Caylee CS can't touch her. She is truly heartless, she never deserved "that child'' and she doesn't deserve to be called a Mother.:loser:

p.07/15 (2255) par.1

"She stated that as a mother she has the gut feeling that Caylee is alive and she hopes their efforts will find her soon."

KC keeps using this lame statement about her "gut feeling" "as a mother" while continuing to lie about about things easily proven to be false. Meanwhile Caylee lies alone under the stars because her "mother" cares more about protecting herself than she does about doing right by Caylee.

Casey says that despite what the police have said, she really is a seasonal employee of Universal, and they have her time cards and pay stubs. Uh huh, sure.
Did she get into Universal and steal the forms? If she had the time cards, she wouldn't have been paid. Companies keep the time cards - they don't return them to the employees. People are not as stupid as the Anthonys think they are. I have worked payroll multiple times, and NEVER has a time card been returned to an employee - they are needed for documentation for pay records. I would think the HR dept at Universal would KNOW if someone was seasonal or not. Also KC was fired and companies don't like to rehire people they have FIRED.

The whole 'seasonal employee' thing is riduclous and can easily be shown false by a simple call to the IRS.

This just breaks my heart. KC speaking about her beautiful little baby refers to Caylee as "that child", most people extend more emotion talking about the the weather.:furious::furious::furious::furious:

uh huh. patsy ramsey, anyone?:furious:

uh oh - I missed that..need to go back and actually look the forms instead of the narrative. Wow.
DCF is better at cuttign thru lies than LE because they are not bound by LAWS respecting people's civil rights. Given that report, had Caylee lived, she'd be in foster care by now and it's likely Casey wouldn't get her back for years.

Without question, she is a sociopath. IMO - CA is too.

Re. the reports...They're horrible. I don't fully understand the purpose of them but they lack detail and are, at best, bad high school level form. Makes one kind of understand why CA and KC would think that they could give the run-around.

MOO

Well...maybe Casey thinks that "seasonal employee" means she gets to pick the season and the year. She was there for one season and planned on going back say....oh in ten years or so maybe?! hehehe

p.07/15 (2255) par.1

"She stated that as a mother she has the gut feeling that Caylee is alive and she hopes their efforts will find her soon."

KC keeps using this lame statement about her "gut feeling" "as a mother" while continuing to lie about about things easily proven to be false. Meanwhile Caylee lies alone under the stars because her "mother" cares more about protecting herself than she does about doing right by Caylee.

This would be useful if Casey had ANY maternal feelings at all. Her feelings are only concerned with KC and no one else. moo
I have seen drug users who are more maternal than KC

on page 2224 "The parent, caregiver, or household member has a criminal history (regardless of disposition) or engages in dangerous criminal activities that may impact child safety and/or presents a potential threat of harm to the child (eg. drug manufacture or distribution, trafficking and/or sell of illegal drugs or weapons, prostitution) "

This box is marked YES

Wow!!!! I missed that, great catch!

I don't want to disagree with anything anyone has said about Casey and her lack of honesty or that she never cared about her daughter, Caylee.
I just want to point out one fact we know. Casey did not want to keep her child. She wanted to adopt her out.
If only that could have happened.
It was Cindy who stood firm on no adoption. That Casey would keep her baby. It was almost as though Cindy was trying to punish Casey for having a child out of marriage and at such a young age.
I think that explains why Cindy can lie about this entire case. She must feel a load of guilt. Enough guilt that she can deny and lie and cover up. It's so sad for everyone involved.
I see Casey and her mother as twin monsters.
jmo

I think that explains why Cindy can lie about this entire case. She must feel a load of guilt. Enough guilt that she can deny and lie and cover up. It's so sad for everyone involved.
I see Casey and her mother as twin monsters.
jmo

Not to diminish how much I hate Casey, and what a monster I think she is, but I definitely agree, that decision by Cindy is why she can't face this honestly. She feels the guilt, and she bears a lot of responsibilty for who Casey is.

Well...maybe Casey thinks that "seasonal employee" means she gets to pick the season and the year. She was there for one season and planned on going back say....oh in ten years or so maybe?! hehehe

Oh yeah ... she was a seasonal employee ... fortunately or un ... they were just never that busy during "crazytime" :crazy:

I also find it interesting in the report on page 2203 or so it says it has not resulted in a fatality. I think this will have to be refiled soon. I pray they find the remains this weekend.
My heart breaks for George, for he has known the truth since finding the car. Don't you just know his life at home is Hell?
One more thing....WHERE is LEE?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back