Dissecting the Florida Dept. of Children & Families Reports

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG , poor GA , how does he survive ? He may die very young from a heart attack just from the stress of these two control freaks .

p.07/15 (2255) par.1

"She stated that as a mother she has the gut feeling that Caylee is alive and she hopes their efforts will find her soon."

KC keeps using this lame statement about her "gut feeling" "as a mother" while continuing to lie about about things easily proven to be false. Meanwhile Caylee lies alone under the stars because her "mother" cares more about protecting herself than she does about doing right by Caylee.

The whole family says gut feeling as if the heart doesn't exist and when you consider they call America's girl, Caylee, "that girl"; I somehow think that is the case.

I don't want to disagree with anything anyone has said about Casey and her lack of honesty or that she never cared about her daughter, Caylee.
I just want to point out one fact we know. Casey did not want to keep her child. She wanted to adopt her out.
If only that could have happened.
It was Cindy who stood firm on no adoption. That Casey would keep her baby. It was almost as though Cindy was trying to punish Casey for having a child out of marriage and at such a young age.
I think that explains why Cindy can lie about this entire case. She must feel a load of guilt. Enough guilt that she can deny and lie and cover up. It's so sad for everyone involved.
I see Casey and her mother as twin monsters.
jmo

I don't think we do know for a fact that Casey wanted to adopt Caylee out and that Cindy wouldn't let her. Casey told that to one of her 19 year old friends. She told others, including Jesse, that adoption was not an option.

That's very close LOL because Cindy can't keep her mouth shut.

KC said ''Close it mom, it's my turn to tell it my way.'' Arggg, this was after she greeted them with a smile, but before she gave them (CFS) a tour of the house. Between putting down OCS, and inability to talk because of the criminal case, she once again micro managed a wild goose chase. :furious: :furious: :furious:

I heard: blah, blah,:liar: blah!

KC said: She's so proud the search for Caylee didn't work out, but another missing child was found!!! So she's found a vocation. She wants to devote her life to missing children.:puke:

I heard: Can't find Caylee, I'll make sure of that! :liar:

:cow::cow::cow:
:cow::bang::cow:
:cow::cow::cow:

I think that when KC says "gut feeling" (and she says it a lot), she is taunting her mother. I think CA probably uses that phrase a lot and I think that she knows her mother knows what happened to Caylee and that she (KC) takes pleasure in throwing that phrase around.

I am also shocked that in all of these really basic grade-school-like reports, it is never mentioned that this person (KC) does not exhibit fear or panic or distress about the fact that her child is missing. What are these people supposed to be reporting on? What is their function?

I think that when KC says "gut feeling" (and she says it a lot), she is taunting her mother. I think CA probably uses that phrase a lot and I think that she knows her mother knows what happened to Caylee and that she (KC) takes pleasure in throwing that phrase around.

I am also shocked that in all of these really basic grade-school-like reports, it is never mentioned that this person (KC) does not exhibit fear or panic or distress about the fact that her child is missing. What are these people supposed to be reporting on? What is their function?

Look again, Pink. One of the reports I know reported on how calm and unemotional she was even though she had said at the outset she would get so emotional she wouldn't be able to make sense.

Heh. Maybe the lies and her silly habit of misusing three syllable words of which she obviously doesn't know the definition have more to do with not being able to make sense.

I don't want to disagree with anything anyone has said about Casey and her lack of honesty or that she never cared about her daughter, Caylee.
I just want to point out one fact we know. Casey did not want to keep her child. She wanted to adopt her out.
If only that could have happened.
It was Cindy who stood firm on no adoption. That Casey would keep her baby. It was almost as though Cindy was trying to punish Casey for having a child out of marriage and at such a young age.
I think that explains why Cindy can lie about this entire case. She must feel a load of guilt. Enough guilt that she can deny and lie and cover up. It's so sad for everyone involved.
I see Casey and her mother as twin monsters.
jmo

We've heard one person claim KC didn't want to keep Caylee, I don't believe this story because everyone one else around her said it wasn't mentioned. It never came up. I've never seen anything this witness said substantiated.

KC wasn't 15 years old, she was 19 when Caylee was born. If KC in any way acted like she didn't want to keep her baby, the nursing staff at the hospital would have at the least told KC's MD their was a problem, more likely they would have notified CFS.

This is the same witness who said CA doesn't like Hispanic's, or let them in her house, yet CA wanted RM to know she was reaching out to him when all the 'kids' were asked to come to the house to work on a time line. Doesn't add up.

I think it is one of those BS statements that there is no counter response to.

"Caylee is alive. I can feel it in my gut. You know mothers know these things."

What is the detective or social worker suppose to say to that? Well lets just say she is dead, where would you suggest we look for her?

We've heard one person claim KC didn't want to keep Caylee, I don't believe this story because everyone one else around her said it wasn't mentioned. It never came up. I've never seen anything this witness said substantiated.

KC wasn't 15 years old, she was 19 when Caylee was born. If KC in any way acted like she didn't want to keep her baby, the nursing staff at the hospital would have at the least told KC's MD their was a problem, more likely they would have notified CFS.

This is the same witness who said CA doesn't like Hispanic's, or let them in her house, yet CA wanted RM to know she was reaching out to him when all the 'kids' were asked to come to the house to work on a time line. Doesn't add up.

Bold and red is what I refer to here:
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I don;t see this as evidence of her feelings towards hispanics either way for or against.

Pg #2250

"It would be important if her parents or the fathers relatives in Kentucky could also receive some closure. She std the father's family is now in Italy."

Oh? in Italy now...another place to look.

"She stated that until closure is obtained the general public would view her as the villian and her life may never be the same"

now that's an understatment...

she drives me crazy.

Well...maybe Casey thinks that "seasonal employee" means she gets to pick the season and the year. She was there for one season and planned on going back say....oh in ten years or so maybe?! hehehe

Oh, so that's how seasonal works, silly me I only sold Christmas trees in Dec, :waitasec: I pick May when the weather is much warmer. Maybe I'll suggest they fill in the tree lots with wading pools, give people the chance to get them before it gets too hot and they can think warm thoughts all the way home.:crazy:

Without question, she is a sociopath. IMO - CA is too.

Re. the reports...They're horrible. I don't fully understand the purpose of them but they lack detail and are, at best, bad high school level form. Makes one kind of understand why CA and KC would think that they could give the run-around.

MOO

Not to mention it was a MALE INVESTIGATOR Evidently they don't require their "investigators" to have a college degree. I ran that report though my word program and it showed 4th grade reading comprehension level. ROFL!!

Is it possible for someone to correct the spelling errors in the title of this thread? It might be easier for readers to figure out what it is about.

There are other reports not included in this. In one it refers to the previous discussion. They asked KC if she knew what dependency was, they said she gave a faulty definition.

Bold and red is what I refer to here:
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I don;t see this as evidence of her feelings towards hispanics either way for or against.

I agree it may not show any true emotion, but it shows Kiomarie to be a liar because in fact RM was invited to the house. I'm aware with CA it's impossible
to be sure, but she couldn't very well invite him over, then leave him on the porch while everyone else sits around the table.

Kiomarie's interview was strange and bewildering. She might come up again but she sounds like a wild card that both the defence and the prosecution are likely to avoid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back