DNA Clears Ramsey Family!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still don't get this touch dna....

EVERY murder victim can have endless foreign 'touch dna' found on their body UNLESS they're living in a sterile environment.

All a defense lawyer has to do is find ONE dna fragment that DOESN'T match his client & the prosecutor has to clear the guy because it will be called reasonable doubt????

I don't believe your analogy--"one dna fragment"-- can be compared in the case of JB. imo

Correct, they sent the longjohns because they knew that JB had been redressed and if the killer were not wearing gloves when redressing her, there was a hig probability to get the skin cells.

Then the new DNA matches the underwear DNA!

Also......

The location of the touch skin cells speaks volumes to me---Both sides--upper area-- exact area that someone would grasp to pull pants down.

TY.

I do respect your opinion to believe as you seem fit but imo, I do not believe that was the case. There is nothing in Patsy's history that shows she was a violent woman or abusive to her children. If anything I think she most likely overly doted on them.

I doubt a fall from a bike could cause the horrific skull injury that JB suffered. Imo it took a lot of strength and power to wield that kind of blow.

*Snipped*

I believe you're right Ocean. According to what I've read,it takes a powerful blow to crack a skull.

The DNA was not degraded on the underwear. Are you forgetting the second spot that was isolated and entered into CODIS?

Wrong. That second spot had only 9 full markers and one highly questionable one, not the full 13. Tom Bennett said so back in 2004.

This is the DNA that the new DNA from the skin cells were matched which totally debunks the idea that it came from a factory worker. Did this factory worker also touch the longjohns?

It still could have come from anywhere.

LOL The DNA in the underwear was fluid, the DNA on the longjohns are skin cells = no transferrence.

It was never proven that the underwear DNA was from fluid. Tom Bennett said that, too.

The location of the touch skin cells speaks volumes to me---Both sides--upper area-- exact area that someone would grasp to pull pants down.

Including the wearer, don't forget. At least I did when I was a boy. (Granted, that wasn't that long ago, compared to some people)

I believe you're right Ocean. According to what I've read,it takes a powerful blow to crack a skull.

This was a child's skull, magnolia. It wasn't even fully developed. Plus, it's not just power. Leverage means a lot, and an adult, who by definition is taller than a six-year-old, would be swinging straight down from the central line.

Including the wearer, don't forget. At least I did when I was a boy. (Granted, that wasn't that long ago, compared to some people)

Do we know WHICH hand (left or right) supplied the male dna sample?

Do we know WHICH side of the longjohns was scraped for the touch dna sample?

To my understanding at least the inside of the waistband was scraped, and skin cells were found.

You know the DNA does belong to someone, and we can only hope that someone is found.

snip~
OK, now. This is gettin a bit personal...here... You know buildings have been known to jump up and bite Superhero Guys on the Boohiney when they are leaping over them... No threat or anything... Just a tiny bit of wisdom from a menopausal, hot flashin friend...:crazy: LOL

(BTW- all reply posts of yours I snipped were :clap:)

Now wait a minute! I didn't mean anything by it. Just making an observation.

To my understanding at least the inside of the waistband was scraped, and skin cells were found.

You know the DNA does belong to someone, and we can only hope that someone is found.

Mysteeri,
So the dna on her nice clean, fresh on Bloomingdales size-12's may have arrived there either as a consequence of the longjohns being pulled down to sexually assault JonBenet e.g. the cells fall from the waistband into the size-12's crotch?

Alternatively JonBenet was only wearing the longjohns prior to being redressed in the size-12's e.g. thus transferring the dna?

Or the redressing process simply allowed the random transfer of skin cells from the longjohns the size-12's.

Nothing mysterious or magical here. I reckon rather than absolve the Ramsey's this touch dna simply serves to highlight the lack of any forensic evidence linking to an intruder.

Again to my understanding, the outside of the longjohns were scraped too, and some cells found. Well, you can find it in the news somewhere.

Again to my understanding, the outside of the longjohns were scraped too, and some cells found. Well, you can find it in the news somewhere.

Mysteeri,
Well that offers further explanatory power e.g. the dna on the size-12's must have come from the longjohns since the size-12's were fresh clean on her, and wait for it, ... Patsy states that she redressed JonBenet in those longjohns, not any intruder.

So why is the intruder bothering to redress JonBenet in both size-12's and longjohns, then wrapping her in blankets, whats all that about?

"Mysteeri,
Well that offers further explanatory power e.g. the dna on the size-12's must have come from the longjohns since the size-12's were fresh clean on her, and wait for it, ... Patsy states that she redressed JonBenet in those longjohns, not any intruder."

The DNA in her underpants is not from skin cells? The touch DNA indicates that an unknown male pulled off the longjohns, or at least touched the waistband.

"So why is the intruder bothering to redress JonBenet in both size-12's and longjohns, then wrapping her in blankets, whats all that about?"

Well, it isn`t a stable mind doing it?

"Mysteeri,
Well that offers further explanatory power e.g. the dna on the size-12's must have come from the longjohns since the size-12's were fresh clean on her, and wait for it, ... Patsy states that she redressed JonBenet in those longjohns, not any intruder."

The DNA in her underpants is not from skin cells? The touch DNA indicates that an unknown male pulled off the longjohns, or at least touched the waistband.

"So why is the intruder bothering to redress JonBenet in both size-12's and longjohns, then wrapping her in blankets, whats all that about?"

Mysteeri, what I think he means is we can't be sure when this "unknown male" came in contact with her longjohns. And nobody really knows for sure what the DNA in her underwear is.

As for it being an unstable mind, mysteeri, there is only one person who would CARE about that stuff enough to actually do it, and I think I know who. She wasn't just redressed, she was dolled up (as much as she could be). Now who do we know dolled her up on a consistent basis? Hmm...

Also......

Or up. Do we know this dna was deposited the night of the murder? No.

Mysteeri, what I think he means is we can't be sure when this "unknown male" came in contact with her longjohns. And nobody really knows for sure what the DNA in her underwear is.

As for it being an unstable mind, mysteeri, there is only one person who would CARE about that stuff enough to actually do it, and I think I know who. She wasn't just redressed, she was dolled up (as much as she could be). Now who do we know dolled her up on a consistent basis? Hmm...

No we can`t know that, but if the DNA in her underwear matches with the touch DNA, it seems that the contact happened on the night of the murder.

As for the unstable mind, anyone who did this crime is not well, and when it comes to pedophiles and the likes, they have bizarre thoughts. I learned that from reading for example John Karrs`fantasies. When it comes to Patsys mind, to me it`s always been pure speculation- there is no history of violent behavior, no motive for killing or assaulting JonBenet. I have thought that if she accidentally hit her, they would have just called the ambulance, or at least made sure she was dead before starting the hole staging and ligature thing- during which she was still alive.

So to me it is innocent until proven guilty.

"Mysteeri,

Mysteeri,
You care to share your source for this information, it is new to me?

Patently not, JonBenet's skull fracture bears testimony to that.

The touch dna may have arrived on the longjohns by simple physical transfer, the person doing the transferring may have been Patsy, since it was her that redressed JonBenet in those longjohns. Anyone she came in contact with, any surface holding male dna, could have been the origin of this dna. This is Occams, or a kiss explanation for the forensic evidence, which is coherent relative to the rest of the evidence. This coherence is something the intruder theory lacks, show me semen, blood, hair, or saliva dna etc, then the intruder theory becomes more credible, otherwise it just looks like what it is, a spanner or red-herring tossed into the evidence bag, at the behest of a politically partial DA.

No we can`t know that, but if the DNA in her underwear matches with the touch DNA, it seems that the contact happened on the night of the murder.

If THAT DNA was left that night.

As for the unstable mind, anyone who did this crime is not well, and when it comes to pedophiles and the likes, they have bizarre thoughts

True. But the people whose job it is to know the workings of those kinds of minds said it wasn't a pedophile, it wasn't a ransom kidnapper, so what does that leave? They answered that too.

I learned that from reading for example John Karrs`fantasies.

Don't mention THAT name around here!

When it comes to Patsys mind, to me it`s always been pure speculation- there is no history of violent behavior, no motive for killing or assaulting JonBenet.

Oh, no. You misunderstood me. I was not offering a motive for Patsy to kill her; that's a different story altogether. I was offering a motive to STAGE the scene rather than own up to it.

I have thought that if she accidentally hit her, they would have just called the ambulance, or at least made sure she was dead before starting the whole staging and ligature thing- during which she was still alive.

Well, I think she DID try to find out if JB was dead, but in her, shall we say, nervous state, wouldn't have known what to look for. Shock can make a person seem quite dead: lessened heartbeat, shallow breathing, the lot. Would SEEM dead to a panicked person who likely didn't know what to look for.

Read my theory on the "Members' Theories" page, Mysteeri. Maybe after that all will be clear. Or, at least, will give you an idea as to what I'm all about.

So to me it is innocent until proven guilty.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Well, I'm skeptical, but if it's the same unidentified (male) DNA in the crotch of her panties, and on the sides of her long johns, I'd like to hear more.

The unknown male profile previously identified from the inside crotch area of the underwear matched the DNA recovered from the long johns at Bode.
http://kdka.com/national/ramsey.jonbenet.dna.2.767139.html - I think we'd all like too hear more.:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back