DNA Doe Project - General Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another the DDP’s newest case according to the screenshots of the new dashboard. Can’t wait to see the dashboard life!

el Mirage Backyard John Doe (AZ)

Good to see another Maricopa County case, they usually add one or two this time of year

Quite a buzz on Twitter about a hundred solves, one article mentions something about the green river killer, I’m not sure if it’s a new ID or an article about Wendy Stephens, it’s locked behind a pay wall

Quite a buzz on Twitter about a hundred solves, one article mentions something about the green river killer, I’m not sure if it’s a new ID or an article about Wendy Stephens, it’s locked behind a pay wall
According to the printscreens of a new dashboard, there are additional 9 DDP cases identified by agencies by other means (Jonespot John Doe, St Tammany John Doe, etc). So all together are 109

According to the printscreens of a new dashboard, there are additional 9 DDP cases identified by agencies by other means (Jonespot John Doe, St Tammany John Doe, etc). So all together are 109
Which one was the 100th?

Which one was the 100th?
They did not say, there are 81 official announcements from all 109 DDP solved cases so far, or around 72 official announcements from 100 solved exclusively by the DDP. I am not sure if they counted Alachua County John Doe as one of the 109 solved cases. Also John Lehman appears marked as solved by the DDP (I think it is a mistake).

They did not say, there are 81 official announcements from all 109 DDP solved cases so far, or around 72 official announcements from 100 solved exclusively by the DDP. I am not sure if they counted Alachua County John Doe as one of the 109 solved cases. Also John Lehman appears marked as solved by the DDP (I think it is a mistake).
John Lehman was identified through fingerprint testing

John Lehman was identified through fingerprint testing
Yes i remember, but on the DDP’s website is marked in red as identified,usually it means it was identified by the DDP, while black means a Doe was identified by other means, but it is clearly just a mistake. So, I think from the website section identified there are 8 cases identified by other means (I count John Lehman), but not sure if they count Alachue County John Doe as well

Yes i remember, but on the DDP’s website is marked in red as identified,usually it means it was identified by the DDP, while black means a Doe was identified by other means, but it is clearly just a mistake. So, I think from the website section identified there are 8 cases identified by other means (I count John Lehman), but not sure if they count Alachue County John Doe as well

Ahh I gotcha. I think this was during the transition period with the new webmaster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back