DNA Information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I liked it that Lee attended the 2nd anniversary for the little Ducket boy. It was a good way to use ones time, especially if one didn't want to be around their parents home for a day.

Everything just points to finality, and while that may not be the message of hope alot of people want to hear, to me it it means that the case has finally turned a corner of reality and someone has to face their own lies and will be charged with murder.

There should be justice for that sweet child because someone threw her life away, whoever did it.

I agree. Finality is needed even though it's tragic and unwanted by some. It could have been an accident (I don't know) but if her life wasn't thrown away, her little body surely was. :furious:

I agree. Finality is needed even though it's tragic and unwanted by some. It could have been an accident (I don't know) but if her life wasn't thrown away, her little body surely was. :furious:

That is what is truly unbelievable to me. I think it was an accident & if she had just admitted it and not lied her way through this, she wouldn't be charged with murder. I am of course, assuming she would be charged based on her inappropriate actions while Caylee was missing and her nonactions in trying to find her. I can only comprehend accident because to envision otherwise is unfathomable to me.

RoseMom, what a beautiful poem!! It certainly fits, doesn't it.
I am so sad for this precious child who had only begun to live!

IMO, people don't respond to accidents with cover-up. They don't just go on with their lives as though nothing happened.

Think of the heart-broken families whose children have drowned in pools, accidentally been forgotten in a family car, run out into traffic. It's horrifying, heart-wrenching.

If Casey wanted to commit suicide, she would have done it when Caylee died. She would have done it in response to overwhelming emotion. She didn't. I think Florida tax payers will be treating her to a cot and three squares.

I'm so sad over this. I'll be holding my little ones tightly today.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie. The world prayed for your life. Now we pray for your peace.

I think it was an accident & if she had just admitted it and not lied her way through this, she wouldn't be charged with murder. I am of course, assuming she would be charged based on her inappropriate actions while Caylee was missing and her nonactions in trying to find her.

We don't know what she can or will be charged with yet. I don't know if a murder charge is possible or not. I don't know if the fact that a body was disposed determines the level of charge in a case.

Yes, and (snipped from the news report): "Just putting the hair under the microscope, one can tell the difference between a normal hair root and one that's been infected with bacteria after death," said forensics expert Michael Baden. Baden said the inside linings of the mouth and nose release fluid when they begin to decompose. The fluid can be identified by DNA.
Although this person didn't work on this case. But he's right...

IMO, people don't respond to accidents with cover-up. They don't just go on with their lives as though nothing happened.

Red highlighting is mine. Well certainly not NORMAL, CARING people, no. But a young, pathological liar, who is used to getting out of/talking her way out of messes might think she could just hide it all, even if it was accidental. I don't think her thought processes are what I would consider 'normal.'

We don't know what she can or will be charged with yet. I don't know if a murder charge is possible or not. I don't know if the fact that a body was disposed determines the level of charge in a case.

True, I guess I am hoping they CAN charge her if everything comes to fruition (ie: it truly is Caylee's DNA, etc.) I was just starting to think maybe she was kidnapped (hoping).

OK, call me old fashioned, but until I see official reports or someone from the FBI or local LE working the case say this, I'm not going to believe it. (yet, anyway) lol

What if LE let false information slip to the media in order to put a fire under Casey's arse? Casey hears this information from the media, and she realizes she's done and finally talks. Meanwhile, there is no evidence yet.

Sorry, but I'm just not very trusting of the media, they have their own intentions. They have everything to gain, they report news for money, ratings and notoriety. However, if this same evidence is coming from FBI or LE, of course I'll believe it. I just hate hearing a journalist say "information from our source." Who knows, you know? lol

With all due respect, this is an incredibly unlikely stretch.

Their only response to the notification that Caylee's DNA was in the trunk and it indicates she was decomposed (bluff, officially, WHATEVER) is "Caylee has not been found?"

Are you #$(#$^& kidding me??? Seriously. I'm done with the whole lot of them.

Oh, and the reason everyone was so stoic coming out of JB's office is because (I've come to believe recently) they all know Caylee is dead. They've accepted it. They are OVER it! Now they just want to lie low and wait for the rest of us to go away. I believe Cindy (at least) needs to be investigated for all the ways she's been thwarting LE's efforts in this case.

Ya know, Padilla described how the parents were doing last night on NG and indicated he was with Casey when these results were presented. I'd like to know what Casey's reaction was.

I liked it that Lee attended the 2nd anniversary for the little Ducket boy. It was a good way to use ones time, especially if one didn't want to be around their parents home for a day.

I feel so bad for him. He seemed to be the only one in the family that had his act together and knew from the beginning. His life is ruined.

Think of the heart-broken families whose children have drowned in pools, accidentally been forgotten in a family car, run out into traffic. It's horrifying, heart-wrenching.

If Casey wanted to commit suicide, she would have done it when Caylee died. She would have done it in response to overwhelming emotion. She didn't. I think Florida tax payers will be treating her to a cot and three squares.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie. The world prayed for your life. Now we pray for your peace.

ITA. She was the cause of the death in some way.

I feel so bad for him. He seemed to be the only one in the family that had his act together and knew from the beginning. His life is ruined.

Hopefully, Lee has found a good friend and source of strength in Trenton's father.

I think the flurry of calls fits nicely into an accidental death. Casey has never had to face responsibility for anything in her entire life, because George and Cindy have always cleaned up behind her. (I believe Cindy in particular "protected" Casey, even from George, based on the fact that Cindy knew that Casey had taken the gas cans but "didn't have time" to tell George about it before he discovered them in the trunk of Casey's car.)

If Caylee died accidentally, Casey would have been desperate for her mom to come rescue her, tell her what to do, how to get out of being responsible----so she called and called, but couldn't reach Cindy. That left Casey with "no choice" but to cover the accident up herself. And we've all seen how stupid her plan was.....good grief, at some point she had to know her "with the nanny" story would fall apart! (But I betcha in Casey's mind it's CINDY'S fault because Cindy didn't answer her dang phone!)

I don't think Casey thinks even remotely like a normal human being. I think when faced with a dead Caylee, her mind went immediately to "it's not MY fault! it's CAYLEE's fault!" I think Cindy was right on target.....Casey is a sociopath, and she is perfectly able to party hardy while her baby is decomposing in the car.

why am I shocked again? Report said Lee has already left the house thismorning at 6:30. deep sigh and shaking head. I am so so very very sad.
Because everyone was holding out hope! You aren't alone.
They havent "released" that it is the body of Caylee, from what I have read... but I just don't see anything else being true. Two seperate cadeaver dogs hit. That would be unlikely that it was false. It's just been a crazy story. We are all heartbroken!!

Although I can understand where they're coming from to some extent, these people are driving me nutz. What is it they say--De-nial isn't just a river in Egypt? They aren't helping Casey holding on like this and they certainly aren't helping Caylee who deserves to be memorialized and to have the truth known and the woman who made that impossible brought to justice.

I agree, yolorado....kinda reminds me of the famous comment from Jackie Peterson to her son Scott, "Deny, deny, deny"

Seems like Cindy Anthony is reading right from the Peterson handbook....JMHO:)

I wonder what the atmosphere is in that household tonight. Is Casey spilling it finally or is she still denying it? I have so many questions and I didn't think I would.

I am just sick and my heart hurts so much for Caylee. That little angel never had a chance.

May you be found very soon and put to rest as you so much deserve, little one.

You are America's Child.

I believe, she has no reason to ever spill the beans. Her mother has been her enabler all along. We have much evidence from family and friends that Cindy bails her daughter out of every situation she gets into. Stealing checks, credit cards, gas cans whatever. Stealing from her old fraile Grandparents. No one is safe in Casey's path

Wasn't it reported that Cindy had to go into her 401K to bail Casey out of a mess instead of letting her face the music and jail. She knows what Casey is, yet says she believes her daughter.

That poor poor beautiful little girl. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back