Do you believe that Lee Anthony lied on the stand?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Lee Anthony lied on stand today?

• No. I think that he was truthful today and all other days

Votes: 137 34.7%
  • Yes. I believe that he lied today and all other days.

Votes: 59 14.9%
  • I believe that he lied one day was truthful the next.

Votes: 90 22.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 60 15.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 3.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 35 8.9%

• Total voters
I had a bit of an apifany ... I wonder if Cindy sent the private eyes to search that area and they DID find Caylees remains ... reported back to her and she said to deny itignore it, etc. Would be so, so sad to believe it - but not sure I could put it past Cindy.

I wouldn't put it past any of the As.

IMO

I think they were all in collusion with their respective testimonies today, given that they were all testifying on behalf of ICA. They wanted to further JB's theory that they were a dysfunctional family with secrets and lies.

Heck, they were all sitting together in court today very peacefully.

This is exactly what I think. When Lee went to sit down after his testimony, Cindy & George didn't seem upset with him at all. I haven't believed in the "collusion" thing before what I saw today. To me, there is no other explanation. JMO.

Why would Cindy send anyone (outside of the family) to look there, knowing that being so close to the house, it had to mean that Casey did it? Would she--god forbid--have had someone move Caylee's body? Would Lee really have thought that Caylee was still alive?

I think, with all the contradictions, that what they're trying to do is cause enough frustration and confusion that the jurors just throw up their hands. And while I know they want to save Casey's life, it's wrong.

Bottom line, I think Cindy's lying. And Lee's telling the truth. Mom's not going to be happy.

Game playing. Role playing. They take it in turns. The DT is going after all of the A's but gently, fearing to cross a line that may/will lose cooperation. I think the DT need to go after them fully ... Or not. This pussy footing around to use CA as a Defense stooge and then attacking her as cover may confuse the Jury but is not presenting a credible Defense. They needed to go after GA's jugular to support their OS and backed off since they may lose the Jury ... The lack of commitment and conviction in execution speaks volumes.

Very well put! I have been thinking something along these lines, but you have said what I feel and believe is going on here. I totally agree with you. IMO, MOO

I think Lee was telling the truth today. I noticed that he put emphasis on "Psychic Tip" as if he didn't believe it. I think ICA told her mother where Caylee was before she was arrested for murder on October 14, 2008. jmo I wonder if anyone has ever monitored the Pyschic's phone records and bank accounts to see if any "unusual activity took place during that time?

Don't throw any shoes but.....
I don't think Cindy has an angry look in this picture..I base my opinion on my own personal experience with my MIL..she has the same look or facial expression as Cindy..and it's not an angry look but a stare..my MIL also has lips that are down-turned when she has her mouth closed
Lee seems downtrodden and she watching him intently.
I know I may be the minority here but that is my :twocents: on that photo

WS rocks!!!

I agree with you and I think that people are looking into the picture way too much. It's one picture, a second in time.

As for Lee-- I am really not sure. I really would like to think he was telling the truth but I just don't know.

Why would Cindy send anyone (outside of the family) to look there, knowing that being so close to the house, it had to mean that Casey did it? Would she--god forbid--have had someone move Caylee's body? Would Lee really have thought that Caylee was still alive?

I think, with all the contradictions, that what they're trying to do is cause enough frustration and confusion that the jurors just throw up their hands. And while I know they want to save Casey's life, it's wrong.

Bottom line, I think Cindy's lying. And Lee's telling the truth. Mom's not going to be happy.

I believe the DF is trying to confuse the jury also. Although i could not listen in all day from work I did get a few hours of testimony in through out the course of the day and I was confused as to where the H#!! they were going with this and I have been following the case since the beginning.

I'd like to believe that Lee tells the truth..... but his affect is just so odd to me. He just doesn't make sense to me; but mostly I'm confused.

I think their goal is to get ICA off so are doing whatever it takes to that end. If LA shows his mom is a liar, the DT wants it that way. The A's are manipulative folks and that is my opinion after 3 years of watching them.

I agree Amil
I have always been of the belief that the goal is and has been ICA
With everything we have witnessed on the local news in Orlando for the past 3 years it has been about Casey
I have always believe, Cindy and Lee were on the same page with Baez..George went along with it because he was told to.
:twocents:

It is obvious the defense is thumbing their noses at the SA with the blatant disregard for the truth under oath. I am beyond caring about a grieving CA, and would like to see LDB ask her if she knows the penalty for perjury.

The whole testimony of LA/CA was a scripted, coached performance by the DT to illustrate the imaginary family discord, dysfunction, lack of communication among family members, and to highlight lying among the family, in order to strengthen part of DT theory that KC learned to lie at a very young age.

IMO, their family has issues, but not to the extent they are playing it up for KC's defense. In reality, they are a tight family circle -- not broken, that's why they lie for each other.

In essence, LA takes the stand and calls CA -- his mother -- a liar and then goes to the back of the courtroom and sits with Mommy and Daddy with no emotion whatsoever. Just a performance IMO.

The A's are all working for KC. Sometimes, it sounds like they are with the SA, but really an analogy of the situation would be the frog and scorpion.

IMO:crazy:

I think he lied the other day about why he was crying, but today I think he was being honest. They all lie when it suits them, are truthful when it suits them. Except ICA she lies ALL the time

It is obvious the defense is thumbing their noses at the SA with the blatant disregard for the truth under oath. I am beyond caring about a grieving CA, and would like to see LDB ask her if she knows the penalty for perjury.

unfortunantly, when, where, what, would come into that and that's just another can of worms to open.

This is the "thing" that he (supposedly) went to see Baez about. Why? Who knows. It's a farce - a complete farce. One of them is lying or confused or both.

I think they are all lying. They're pulling the same defense as JVS which is tell so many lies no one knows what to believe even if you admit on tape to the crime.

They are still a family united in protecting Casey.

I would not be surprised if they wait until the very end to ask Lee if he saw GA molest ICA and he says yes. This family is not to be trusted.

IMO

I couldn't agree more with you. I think all of this is in an effort to further confuse the jury. Way too staged today. George didn't look great on the stand today and then Cindy and Lee totally contradict each other. More of the DT's antics - they have ABSOLUTELY nothing so they attempt to baffle the jury with bulls**t - it's really ALL they have.

Word of advice to the DT - the jury is not stupid. They take their responsibility very seriously and they do not like to be lied to nor have their time wasted. This WILL backfire on JB and ICA.

JMO

I don't get a truth vibe from Lee or any of the other Anthonys. At the end of his testimony, when asked whether he believed his sister, and he said, "Yes and no," and chuckled -- I think that's how all the Anthonys look at this foreign thing that others call "truth." Also, I think Lee has a lot of issues surrounding his mother and his sister, and I think anything he says is driven more by those issues than any regard for telling the truth. So who knows when an Anthony's word happens to coincide with reality?

After today's testimony where he completely contradicted what his mother said do you believe that he lied or told the truth? I believe that Lee has been truthful through this whole thing. It seems like he is kind of on the outs a little bit with his family. Especially his mother it seems because of his testimony. What do you all think about Lee?

This picture was taken today and IMO says it all on if he lied or not. I don't believe he did. Look how angry she looks:

62839183.jpg

I have a feeling that's the lay of the land regarding familial harmony. I wouldn't join that family, for lack of a better (and more descriptive word) for all the money in the world.

:cow:

I don't get a truth vibe from Lee or any of the other Anthonys. At the end of his testimony, when asked whether he believed his sister, and he said, "Yes and no," and chuckled -- I think that's how all the Anthonys look at this foreign thing that others call "truth." Also, I think Lee has a lot of issues surrounding his mother and his sister, and I think anything he says is driven more by those issues than any regard for telling the truth. So who knows when an Anthonys word happens to coincide with reality?

His affect is odd, though. Something just doesn't ring true about him -- I'm not speaking of truthfulness, per se, but just something not being right. The laughing inappropriately is something I've seen people do under stress, so it's not necessarily a big deal. But with LA, there are other presentation issues that just make me wonder. I have never really known what to make of him.

:cow:

Here's what's going to get their goats. If the jury doesn't buy what the A's are selling and ICA gets the death penalty, they'll have to live with their stories for the rest of their life's. Heck, if she only gets life in prison the outcome will still be the same for LA's future and for GA. LA should really worry if he ever has children in his future. No one will allow their children to play with his children for fear that he may molest them. His reputation has already been tarnished for all to see. If he does have children then CA and GA would be being looked at real hard if ever they baby sat. People would be saying, CA is off her rocker, don't trust her with your children and GA, well his daughter accused him of sexually molesting her. I wonder if Mallory has thought this through. Does she want children one day? Once ICA is in prison all they have left is LA with the occasional visits to ICA. I see the A's next move being real close to the Lowell women's prison. If she is given the DP would the A's feel that :The end has justified the means? Now that JB has had the shrinks come in and state that ICA is competent then I feel that the jury will be more prone to hand her the DP. People like the A's are dangerous. I'm on a rant now. Thinking about GA here. Doesn't he realize that all the nasty things that have been said about him have come out of the mouths of his wife and daughter. He demands respect from others but not from his own family? His children were taught by CA to disrespect him and he eats it up like candy. CA didn't stop there. From what I've read, CA also down mouthed him to her parents as well as to her brothers. I think that he is a glutton for punishment. Yet he still follows her leads like a forlorn lost puppy. Stepping off of my soap box. My prayers are for the little Angel Caylee that deserved better in life and in death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90
Back