Do you guys think AB and EB killed Zahra?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gitana! Always so nice to see you. :)

I agree with most of your theory. I can't discount that satanic/dark rituals possibly played a part, though. This is how EB self-identified. To this day, she is writing about "dark" things in her mails to people from jail. She wants to grow up to be a vampire, you know.

They were both heavily involved in the very dark and ugly side of the IMVU world. So much so that I personally believe that at least EB's reality was (and still is) distorted. I think it's entirely possible that in addition to all you mentioned, she (or both of them, even possibly others) could have engaged in some sort of satanic or dark ritual (or recreated one from their online virtual world) that either directly or indirectly resulted in Zahra's death.

I can't even put into words here what I believe may have happened...just too gruesome...and I pray to God it's wrong.

:rose: Zahra :rose:

Indecent liberties with a child. 11/11/2010

I have wondered about something like this...Someone nearby having access to a child they shouldn't...And EB going along with something...I won't say more because I don't think it's productive but I just can't kick the feeling that more people are involved than AB and EB...

I believe EB did this, had help from someone else, AB did not know about death. Probably knew about SOME abuse, but not all. He just seems too gullible on 911 call. I do not believe he could be that CALM, if he KNEW his daughter was dead. He thought it was more of EB's shenanigans...Why? I do not know. 3rd being AF.

I believe and its JMO that both AB and EB beat poor Zahra to death. Then had to come up with a way to dispose of her body and not get caught.

The amount of evidence LE took from that home - including the plumbing, floor pieces, ceiling and drywall will prove this. No way did anyone living in that house NOT KNOW what was going on or even try to put a stop to it.

Let me say this please....if the child died and EB and AB didn't kill her, all the more they could have called 911 why? Because Zahra did have Cancer, and that could have explained it all but by them destroying the body and hiding it clearly shows to anyone with common sense that they did that to hide something else!

They couldn't call a doctor, couldn't call 911 because if they had, then someone else would have come to light....Child Abuse, Giving her drugs, I mean even those two I still couldn't see them going through all that trouble to dispose of the body. Less time if caught on child abuse or giving a child a drug. Why risk Life, or Death Penalty?

I contend they acted out a dark fantasy, or both were molesting her! Remember EB stated "Kind of horrifying" How is cutting up a body KIND OF? This shows she has a stomach to handle it because it was only kind of horrifying. To me it was like she was saying 'It was icky"

I believe and its JMO that both AB and EB beat poor Zahra to death. Then had to come up with a way to dispose of her body and not get caught.

The amount of evidence LE took from that home - including the plumbing, floor pieces, ceiling and drywall will prove this. No way did anyone living in that house NOT KNOW what was going on or even try to put a stop to it.

Exactly my thoughts. In addition, no way could EB have covered up the death, dismembered, or disposed of Zahra on her own with AB being totally oblivious. And if he weren't in on it, how could he be so cold during the 911 call? MOO

the 11/11 guy, nope, because LE wouldn't know that without a body unless EB or AB gave up that information...and if they had...oh boy you can bet your sweet bippy that EB would have said some thing to that fact in one of her letters. No unrelated but I bet she knew the guy.

Please don't misinterpret what I am trying to say. In NO WAY am I insinuating we turn the other cheek.

I just wonder if they could have been involved in something much deeper that could have put Zahra in danger and then they panicked and tried to cover for what had happened so they could deflect the blame?????

Not that I think AB is not guilty, but I can't seem to wrap my brain around a father doing something so despicable and evil to his own daughter?

I can understand that. I'm going to paraphrase a post from another site/case.

Mothers burn, starve, scald, beat and microwave their children to death everyday.

They were responding to a similar thought about how mothers could do such a thing. IMO, the same holds true for many fathers. Statistically parents are the most likely to be responsible for the death of their children.

while I am willing, for the moment to entertain the theory or idea that PERHAPS there was a third party involved, I cannot even for a second, entertain a theory that neither EB nor AB "did it".

Does not compute with ANY known fact in this case.

while I am willing, for the moment to entertain the theory or idea that PERHAPS there was a third party involved, I cannot even for a second, entertain a theory that neither EB nor AB "did it".

Does not compute with ANY known fact in this case.

I'm totally with you on that, TL. 3rd party theory may or may not hold water, but I'm willing to at least consider the possibility. Consider the possibility that AB and EB had nothing to do with this? NO WAY! I'd have to be willing to completely disregard every known fact of this case, and why on earth would I do that? The ONLY thing that serves Zahra in all this mess are the facts that HER story has left behind.

JMO

I can say that there was an interesting arrest made on someone not to far from the house they lived in Hickory. It really stood out to me. I'm not saying it is involved in this case at all, but it did pop out at me and made me think. It's not any of the said person's of interest. So only time will tell with it.

The only one I saw had the initials of RDW and that was on the other side of town. Is this the same one?

the 11/11 guy, nope, because LE wouldn't know that without a body unless EB or AB gave up that information...and if they had...oh boy you can bet your sweet bippy that EB would have said some thing to that fact in one of her letters. No unrelated but I bet she knew the guy.

I'm not pointing any fingers at the 11/11 guy.

But IMO I don't think a related or semi-related arrest for that type of charge would be completely out of the question in this case.

There wouldn't necessarily be a need for a body OR for testimony from EB or AB.

That kind of charge could come about based on *pictures* found on a hard drive. Could even be an unrelated child involved.

Just food for thought.

Again, let me make clear, I am not saying I think the 11/11 guy is related to this case - having seen no connection to him in particular. I'm speaking of a general realm of possibilities.

You never know. We have to remember that LE has a mattress...with possible DNA evidence:waitasec:

I honestly hope that the things that have popped into my head are just straying thoughts, because the other possibilities are actually worse (yes, that is possible).

I've thought of a couple of things, too...

I have not ruled a 3rd person out yet at all... in fact it is high up on my list of things that require further investigation. There is NO WAY IN HE!! that a 3rd person did it, and AB and EB are completely innocent. I would eat bull testicals if this were the case..... and I would pretty much die before doing something like that. (Saw it on Fear Factor once).

Does anyone here know what kind of trucks AB's boss has or had? Did this company have a truck that would "blow" mulch out to do large areas?

Between this thread and the "Aboriginal" thread, I'm about done in. This is a little girl's life we are talking about here. Not some fanciful let's just let our imaginations run wild for the heck of it game. This does nothing to find justice for Zahra.

JMO, but don't we owe it to our 'innocent until proven guilty' justice system to entertain every possibility until all the facts of the case come out or someone confesses? I don't see how anyone else could have had anything to do with it, but I certainly don't feel that anyone is entertaining these ideas for any reason other than to get to the truth.

Rest in peace Zahra.

Does anyone here know what kind of trucks AB's boss has or had? Did this company have a truck that would "blow" mulch out to do large areas?

I hope someone has the answer to this because I have been wondering the same thing. I believe LE found a leg bone where the prosthesis was... and a skull where they dug the hole. I believe they KNOW they are not going to find much more. So.... what the He!! did EB and AB do?????

I see where you are going with this. Are you talking about a hydro-mulcher?
There's no way to spray anything but fine mulch through without clogging the pump. You can't use any old sticks to make your own mulch fine enough to go through the machine. What sprays out is more of a slurry. My DH and I have done this work for many years until his health went down hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman