Do you guys think AB and EB killed Zahra?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, no one else is accountable for this crime other than the parents.

IMHO of course.

Mel

The only third peson or non person involved in this is Saten himself.

oh gosh I am sorry. I thought at first you might be thinking they used this also along with the wood chipper.

I do believe with all my being that both of these EVIL people MURDERED this darling little girl, Zahra.
I even hate to put her name next to theirs!!!!

Theories in general only, please........no specific individuals. Thank you!

It may be worth pointing out that the Australian media have published articles about the latest developments in Zahra's case, they are certainly do not paint AB in a flattering way.

The Australian media is by and large rather conservative in their reporting so I find it rather interesting that Emily is mentioned positively and AB is depicted as a self-centered cretin. I think this is indicative of his possible involvement and I don't feel the negative reporting of him stems from personal opinions of the journalists, it screams 'guilty' to me.

God bless Zahra, god bless US LE, god bless those who truly loved Zahra and may EB & AB go straight to the stomping ground that we know as hell. :furious:

No sane person can dismember a human body and walk around like nothing happened.

Exactly!!! I have closed my eyes, and tried to imagine every scenario that could POSSIBLY exist where I find my 10 year old daughter dead. IN NONE OF THEM do I find any reason to dismember my dead daughter's body!!!! :furious::furious::furious::furious: But then again... try as I may.... I just can not get into the heads of these evil people. I suppose I should say "Thank God"..... but instead it frustrates me because I NEED to understand!

While we wait for additional information on Zahra's case, I want to remind everyone to carefully check the forum to see if there is already a thread that is substantially similar to the subject you want to discuss-This is a great place to discuss the likelihood either AB&EB killed her, only one of them killed her, or that you believe other people were involved possibly to the exclusion of the parents.

TIA!!!

I think they were both involved in killing this child and covering it up.

I have never been more certain of anything in my life than AB and EB killed and dismembered that poor, sweet girl. They aren't going to get away with it, and I can't wait to see the jail cell door slam on them forever for what they did. There's a special place in hell for people like them...

That special place in Hell is starting to fill up.. But there's plenty of room for both or these $&^^$*&#.. There are no words bad enough for these two.. I won't defame animals.. They are just nasty pieces of filth,wastes of air and space.

JMO, but don't we owe it to our 'innocent until proven guilty' justice system to entertain every possibility until all the facts of the case come out or someone confesses? I don't see how anyone else could have had anything to do with it, but I certainly don't feel that anyone is entertaining these ideas for any reason other than to get to the truth.

Rest in peace Zahra.

Thank you for saying this. It is exactly what I was going to say until I saw your post.

Also, it's important to remember that LE hasn't released much info at all. They are keeping what they have very close to the vest, so there are many many details we haven't heard. I just wonder what they have that leads them to allow AB to remain free. It is unimaginable to me that he has not been arrested.

While some were surprised that murder charges have yet to be brought against the Bakers, Capt. Thurman Whisnant of the Hickory Police Department did say he does not foresee murder charges being brought against them this weekend.

“We still have an active investigation going on, and we still have too many unanswered questions this weekend,” he said. “We have not released all of the information we have because we’re protecting the integrity of the investigation, and we’re working to answer lingering questions.”

District Attorney Jay Gaither was also reluctant to discuss the details of the ongoing case.

“At this time, we can’t discuss the evidence in the case, and we share Chief Adkins sentiments following his announcement of the test results from the bone,” he said. “Since the report of Zahra’s disappearance, the District Attorney’s Office has been working more closely with law enforcement than with any other case since I took office eight years ago. I have been meeting with law enforcement on an almost daily basis to receive briefings from the Hickory Police Department, FBI and SBI. I have also been meeting with Chief Adkins to discuss the evidence in the case as it has emerged since Zahra’s disappearance. The ongoing investigation continues to be a priority.”

Whisnant stressed the importance of conducting a thorough investigation in the case.

“We want to be as thorough and have as many questions answered as humanly possible before any additional charges may be filed,” he said. “It would be a mistake to rush into anything without having a complete and thorough investigation and our investigation is ongoing.”

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/13/questions-abound-zahra-baker-case-ar-535947/

I have mixed feelings about this. I can see where Zahra could have died in her bed and been found dead. This child had lung cancer. Lung cancer like pancreatic cancer has no cure. There is treatment for it but it returns sooner or later. Also, you don't have to be on oxygen or be short of breath excessivly to have lung cancer. Also, if she had been abused regularly this took a toll on her little body too.

Realizing that EB has been a lair for the most part, she has nothing to lose by telling the truth now or atleast part of the truth. She has said herself her whole life in ruined now, which is true.

On the flip side of that I can see that maybe one or the other of them killed her. I don't see a home inspection by DSS as a reason to kill her though as those appointments can be rescheduled. There are just many variables to this case and as far fetched as some of them may seem I do try to keep some kind of reasonable head about me instead of emotion when answering this question.

Now, if she was found dead and they destroyed her body, mutiliation of a dead body is a crime but not a crime like murder and is handled differently.

It is all something I am still thinking on as I have mixed feelings and views on how this child died.

I am sure EB is directly involved...but still on the fence about AB. He may have been neglectful but I have not heard of his ever raising a hand to Z.
In fact, when EB struck Z on her prosthesis and hurt her hand, she told neighbours that she did not want AB to know the truth because he would be 'mad'.

I'm wondering if she had another individual who (sorry to be graphic) may have been a hunter and therefore would know how to dismember and dispose of a body?

WHO that could be...I have no idea!

I believe both EB and AB murdered Zahra. Interesting wording by Adkins on Friday. Likely his prepared statement had been gone over with a fine tooth comb. Certainly, could have chosen to use "person or persons" and "responsible," but decides upon "people...who hurt."

SNIPPED; BBM

This case isn’t over and we won’t rest until we have all the information we need to bring the people to justice who hurt Zahra.”

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...ahra-bakers-remains-have-been-foun-ar-532841/

Believe both murdered Zahra. Adam's symbiotic relationship with his bride may have brought his suppressed rage and anger issues to the surface. Who knows what darkness they were exploring together in private? IMO, Adam would never have participated were it not for his relationship with his wife. Think, Wicked Attraction.

I am sure EB is directly involved...but still on the fence about AB. He may have been neglectful but I have not heard of his ever raising a hand to Z.
In fact, when EB struck Z on her prosthesis and hurt her hand, she told neighbours that she did not want AB to know the truth because he would be 'mad'.

I'm wondering if she had another individual who (sorry to be graphic) may have been a hunter and therefore would know how to dismember and dispose of a body?

WHO that could be...I have no idea!

My thoughts seem to follow this way as well. I also feel that since AB is not in jail.....if he is guilty, what would stop him from just commiting suicide? I hate to be so graphic...but If I knew I was going to be arrested for the possible murder/mutilation of my child....and I was out free for now.....I would think "hey, my life is over"...and the possibility of ending it would definitely be on the forefront.

BBM. I think we should be careful where we go with this. Paganism is NOT Satanism and Pagan religions, such as Wicca, are recognized religions in the US. Pagans are peaceful, and place a high value on life. Contrary to ignorant (and I use that in the very basic and real meaning that points to lack of knowledge) beliefs, there are no sacrificial killings, ritualistic sacrifices, etc. involved in Wicca.

If that's what EB practices, it's certainly not Wicca or Paganism as I know it. I'm not being ugly to you, Sailor Bug...just don't want to offend anyone's religion or beliefs here...especially not peaceful, loving religions. :)

Paganism is a blanket term which can easily encompass many extensions of religion. I was specifically speaking about EB.

EB may have started off being a peaceful (self confessed) Pagan (who knows) however I don't believe she ended up placing (any)high value on precious Zahra's life.

Obviously EB WAS AWARE something "horrific" happening to Zahra after her death...and now we know that this precious child of God named Zahra was found in pieces...and her Evil StepMother is in jail for admitting to writing the RANSOM note. Still believe both EB & AB are BOTH involved!!

There's good, bad and evil in every religion.

:praying: JUSTICE FOR ZAHRA :rose:

I don't believe she started out being a peaceful anything! I totally agree with you...she never placed a high value on poor Zahra's life - unfortunately.

I just didn't want to offend any Pagans by grouping any horrible thing thing EB did in with 'Pagan Practices.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee