Do you guys think AB and EB killed Zahra?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to take a step back.

Once there, the only two words that came to my mind were

Occam's Razor.

'nuff said?

I decided long ago, that when you have to jump from one hoop to another to explain someone's actions...that person is probably guilty. The truth is pretty much easy to explain.

I call this KISS - if it's not a + b + c = abc - deception or cover up is part of the equation.

This crime has rocked my foundation, these aren't children raising children or meth heads who may do gawd-know's-what while stoned on their arses.

This IMO is an underdeveloped, adolescent, wanna be goth-fairy, who has given birth to at least 3 children, been married or common-law wed 3 or 4 times in her 42 years, burned all her bridges to relatives and was living an imaginary life via IMVU and possibly having an online relationship with her latest conquest -

Married to an ineffective parent who according to at least one witness allowed "mom" to physically discipline his child to the point of abuse. A wannabe man who married a woman he met online and really knew very little about - kept Zahra from her biological mother - possibly removed her from AU illegally (at least via dubious means) - then kept Zahra from his family who he left behind (there's some karma for KB).

Their RL had very little to do with what they posted online - our daughters, our grandchildren pwfft - I hope the parents of said grandchildren have protected them from ever being left alone with this nut and her spouse.

Their tattooist saw them regularly, but didn't know they had a child, their neighbors who did know about Zahra, all reported some instances of her abuse - the newest neighbors had talked to AB about his dogs, but didn't know he had a daughter in the house!

This all points to Zahra was neglected and abused by her keepers (who were not parents in any sense of the word) and at this point I am waiting for his arrest or comment from LE that he has been cleared (yeah thinking that's coming - not!) and her rearrest for the murder of this beautiful child - neither one deserve to even speak her name, in this lifetime.

While I am devastated by Zahra's death - I'm so relieved that she is free from these two pieces of filth.

picture.php

FOR ZAHRA

A butterfly sat beside like a ray of sun
For that moment in all it's glory
Was beauty to behold.

The butterfly flew away
More wonders for to see.

Gone from my sight
The moment lives on
Sharing here with you.

I call this KISS - if it's not a + b + c = abc - deception or cover up is part of the equation.

This crime has rocked my foundation, these aren't children raising children or meth heads who may do gawd-know's-what while stoned on their arses.

This IMO is an underdeveloped, adolescent, wanna be goth-fairy, who has given birth to at least 3 children, been married or common-law wed 3 or 4 times in her 42 years, burned all her bridges to relatives and was living an imaginary life via IMVU and possibly having an online relationship with her latest conquest -

Married to an ineffective parent who according to at least one witness allowed "mom" to physically discipline his child to the point of abuse. A wannabe man who married a woman he met online and really knew very little about - kept Zahra from her biological mother - possibly removed her from AU illegally (at least via dubious means) - then kept Zahra from his family who he left behind (there's some karma for KB).

Their RL had very little to do with what they posted online - our daughters, our grandchildren pwfft - I hope the parents of said grandchildren have protected them from ever being left alone with this nut and her spouse.

Their tattooist saw them regularly, but didn't know they had a child, their neighbors who did know about Zahra, all reported some instances of her abuse - the newest neighbors had talked to AB about his dogs, but didn't know he had a daughter in the house!

This all points to Zahra was neglected and abused by her keepers (who were not parents in any sense of the word) and at this point I am waiting for his arrest or comment from LE that he has been cleared (yeah thinking that's coming - not!) and her rearrest for the murder of this beautiful child - neither one deserve to even speak her name, in this lifetime.

While I am devastated by Zahra's death - I'm so relieved that she is free from these two pieces of filth.

picture.php

FOR ZAHRA

Was beauty to behold.

The butterfly flew away
More wonders for to see.

Gone from my sight
The moment lives on
Sharing here with you.

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star: :thumb:

Just waiting for his arrest. I am guessing it will come sooner than later.

These "people" borrowed their virtual world 'practices' and lent them to their very own real life, drug fueled horror show. Only this time.. they won't be just 'signing off' the internet chat. They just "signed off" of their real lives as well. GOOD BYE. You role-played yourselves straight to he**.

Hard for people to fathom, I know. But this murder case is as well.

All just M(extremely)OO .. looking from the inside--out.

Computer forensics is Karma's friend.

This is my opinion only but if this happened to my child, the doctor would have to put me on some kind of sedative. Maybe AB is somewhat sedated by RX drugs. FWIW.

<not saying he is or isn't guilty>

I thought he might have been prescribed an anti-anxiety med after hearing him on the longer, raw 6 min video today. A lot of lip-smacking, which could be a side-effect, was going on. Could also explain why, to some, he appeared to perform better on this interview.

I thought he might have been prescribed an anti-anxiety med after hearing him on the longer, raw 6 min video today. A lot of lip-smacking, which could be a side-effect, was going on. Could also explain why, to some, he appeared to perform better on this interview.
Stress, fear, anxiety, deer in the headlights, dry mouth. That's my take.

That could very well be the reason why he has no emotion in the interview. BUT, I keep going back to that 911 tape :banghead:

He showed no emotion in regards to his daughter missing. There is something not right there. Well I take that back, he did chuckle.

That could very well be the reason why he has no emotion in the interview. BUT, I keep going back to that 911 tape :banghead:

He showed no emotion in regards to his daughter missing. There is something not right there. Well I take that back, he did chuckle.

Hey, menstruation is funny! Even when your daughter IS missing. :angel:

In my mind, AB and EB are guilty ,without a doubt, of the murder of Zahra. The DP is way to easy a punishment for both of these monsters! Zahra suffered a brutal death!
AB knows it will not be long before he is locked away, forever! LE has worked long and hard to locate Zahra and they have only just begun. They will find the truth for Zahra! LE has done an excellent job! The truth is not that far away now.

It's very simple for me.
We know EB wrote the note and has told LE where the remains are...She did it.
We know AB was calm in the 911 call and mentioned irrelevant details, then hammed it up something shocking with the crocodile tears "I miss her so much" effort and his almost immediate acceptance that EB might have had something to do with it.

As a smart Australian, it's easy to spot a dumb Australian...AB is a dumb Australian who ain't fooling me.

It's very simple for me.
We know EB wrote the note and has told LE where the remains are...She did it.
We know AB was calm in the 911 call and mentioned irrelevant details, then hammed it up something shocking with the crocodile tears "I miss her so much" effort and his almost immediate acceptance that EB might have had something to do with it.

As a smart Australian, it's easy to spot a dumb Australian...AB is a dumb Australian who ain't fooling me.

welcome.gif
wonderllama and all our new members!! I'm looking forward to your insights into this case!!:innocent:

What if...Eb told Ab Zahra was going into puberty and being broody. He looks into her room where EB had formed blankets to look like Zahra was in the bed. He did say the last time he SAW Zahra out of bed was thursday. She may have told him not to bother her she had a virus and needed to sleep...I know im probley reaching but something deep down makes me believe him...JMO

I agree again to an extent. I think my DH would check on the kids before I even had a chance (he's much more paranoid than I am) .... but with a mysterious ransom note I might not even go into the house. I might make police check FOR ME. (and that may have been EB's intent)

However, I am still of the line of thinking that AB having seen the ransom note, knew it was in his wife's writing and may have even been told of a scheme to get some money .... but didn't realize what else was going on.

I really feel that at the time of the 911 call he thought something ELSE was up. NOT that his daughter was truly missing. Innocent or guilty that 911 call screams "completely clueless" to me.

Whos to say Eb didnt go into the house and come back out and say Zahras fine? We werent there we dont know what happened or didnt.
Whos to say AB saw the note? Its not like LE or FD had to show it to him and if they did I doubt she wrote in her normal writing. At the time she came out screaming Zahra was missing he may have just thought she left to play or EB had pissed her off and she ran away like lots of kids do especially at that age. I just dont think his calmness in the 911 call meant anything. He may just be a calm guy normally. I saw the interview from last night and I see a sad confused guy wondering why and how his life ended up here. JMHO

by her keepers (who were not parents in any sense of the word) and at this point I am waiting for his arrest or comment from LE that he has been cleared (yeah thinking that's coming - not!) and her rearrest for the murder of this beautiful child - neither one deserve to even speak her name, in this lifetime.

picture.php

FOR ZAHRA

Was beauty to behold.

The butterfly flew away
More wonders for to see.

Gone from my sight
The moment lives on
Sharing here with you.

RBBM I dont recall either of these things to be true. Links please. I havent seen anywhere that it was said AB knew of the abuse. I saw several where she hid it from him. I dont recall anything about a tattooist saying anything.
This all points to Zahra was neglected and abused

Whos to say Eb didnt go into the house and come back out and say Zahras fine? We werent there we dont know what happened or didnt.
Whos to say AB saw the note? Its not like LE or FD had to show it to him and if they did I doubt she wrote in her normal writing. At the time she came out screaming Zahra was missing he may have just thought she left to play or EB had pissed her off and she ran away like lots of kids do especially at that age. I just dont think his calmness in the 911 call meant anything. He may just be a calm guy normally. I saw the interview from last night and I see a sad confused guy wondering why and how his life ended up here. JMHO
Why buy a new mattress days before this? Surely he would have noticed his daughter's mattress was replaced. Also, I can't fathom how he couldn't have noticed blood every where in the house, body parts being dismembered, etc. The house is the crime scene, there's no doubt about it. Z was murdered and dismembered there.

How on earth can a father, who lives there, miss all of that?

I don't think EB has that much power that everyone believes. If the mattress reveals evidence of her death then AB will be charged as his 2AM story would not add up.

picture.php

FOR ZAHRA

Was beauty to behold.

The butterfly flew away
More wonders for to see.

Gone from my sight
The moment lives on
Sharing here with you.

Powerful.

:bow:

I am curious about the tattooist part of your post tho. Hadn't heard anything about a tatooist?

I am trying to find any way to find out he did not know about her death and how evil EB was mainly because it's just too much for me to thing of 2 such evil beings finding each other and perpetrating this kind of horror...That being said, and I hope you're right, but I would still find him culpable in her death given the length of time this poor girl was undergoing this abuse...Just no excuses for this kind of denial for a length of time when it's your own child...He could not have thought EB was a sweet, saintly person, no matter how much denial he wanted to be in...

RBBM I dont recall either of these things to be true. Links please. I havent seen anywhere that it was said AB knew of the abuse. I saw several where she hid it from him. I dont recall anything about a tattooist saying anything.
This all points to Zahra was neglected and abused

She was beaten almost every time I was there for just the smallest things. If Lisa ever got mad, she would take it out on Zahra for things the kid didn't deserve. She just had a horrible home life. One time, I remember, she had a black eye. She [Zahra] said it was from the door, but we all knew it was from Lisa. I never saw Adam spank her or punish her--do anything. But he would sit there and watch Lisa do it to his child. He would just sit there and not say, do anything. Her [Elisa Baker] daughter actually reported to DSS and they came. I don't know how much was done."

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13308224

I read the comment from the tattooist the same day I read the comments about the neighbor who talked about seeing AB out in the yard and speaking with him about his dogs but never mentioning he had a child.

He said they had been in multiple times, never with a child and he never heard either one mention having a child.

It may have been here (Drugs were involved in NOT calling CPS) which now pulls a blank.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13324177

When I find it again I'll bring it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne