Do you sincerely believe Jose Baez' version of what happened!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you sincerely believe JB's version of what happened, did Caylee accidently drown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:spit: No. Do I look that stupid or that gullible?

No, I have a difficult time believing anything that comes out of his mouth.

NO! JB's opening statement was a work of fiction that has KC written all over it! It's her latest lie, and as usual, she paints herself as blameless.......a victim.

Over these past three years I have come to despise the defence team, especially Baez (and Lyon). Yet looking at his opening statement what strikes me the most is that he points the finger at others, as if he were the prosecutor. I am not sure that is the the job of the defence. And if the defence Is going to take this stance then they bloody well better back it up. If I were a juror, I would want proof. Kinda weird, this kind of defence, if you think about it.

They really have to make a case for an identifiable killer the way they 've laid it out. In
this case the murderer can't even be Joe Shmoe. The killer has to be identified, like George, Roy Kronk, Lee, whoever. The defence has painted themselves into a corner.

She sure showed a lot of emotion at the hot body contest!!!

:floorlaugh:

IMO that was a performance.

I think ICA is a terrible liar, but I think ICA's tendency towards that kind of performance helped her to manipulate JB into believing his defense could be successful.

I do not think JB thinks his theories are true, but that doesn't matter because his only concern is showing the world how incredible he is.

I think he started to doubt that sometime during jury selection, yet I've seen him look like he just does not understand why the trial is not going like he thought it would.

Its like those gross guys that look like they can't understand how a woman could turn down someone so incredible when you tell them to pizz off after an inappropriate comment or gesture.

I wouldn't have any trouble thinking Caylee drowned. ICA has a habit of weaving her lies around small nuggets of truth, and I think it's certainly possible Caylee drowned in the pool. But I don't believe it was an accident. It's entirely possible ICA duct taped Caylee's mouth so no one would hear her screaming or cryng for help, and then threw her in the pool and waited for her to drown. That lets ICA off the hook (in her own mind) in two ways: 1) She can then honestly say she did not kill Caylee (she drowned), and 2) She can remove herself (in her own mind) from killing Caylee with her own two bare hands.

That's the only way the drowning theory works for me, and that makes it 1st degree premeditated murder, not an "accidental" drowning. In that scenario, if GA unexpectedly returned to the house and walked in on that situation of course he would not call 911. He likely would have helped ICA cover it up. And maybe even have called RK to help out as well. That's the only way I can remotely see GA or RK becoming involved in this - as accessories to murder after the fact. Those two had no reason to cover up an "accidental" drowning if that is in fact what happened.

So, "accidental" drowning, no. Premeditated murder using duct tape and the pool, yes I can see it.

Perhaps we should start a thread asking whether people can think up theories less plausible than that offered by the DT. Now that would be a display of creativity.

JB may give us food for thought today...

I am waiting to hear how Kronk went up and down alleyways looking for dead children that were triple bagged with duct tape across their face so he could haul them around for 5 months to get a reward. This well be a real doozy when he shows up on the stand.

If GA kept a dead child hidden for 31 days before contacting V? to dump the body somewhere and he did. My question is, how did RK even know the decomposing corpse he found to stash, was Caylee?
31 days is a long time and apparently that would have been the earliest chance RK had to find her.

Sadly, like Patsy and John Ramsey. Casey will probably never confess. What are the language skills of a 2 and 1/2 year old? We know how verbal her mom and gma are so they were probably advanced for her age. Maybe one stressor was that Caylee would soon tell everyone her Mom did not have a job at Universal. I am sure most of us hope Casey will be convicted. But maybe the jury will look at her and think no one that pretty could kill a child and ignore the evidence. If OJ could be acquited anyone could. JMO.

Over these past three years I have come to despise the defence team, especially Baez (and Lyon). Yet looking at his opening statement what strikes me the most is that he points the finger at others, as if he were the prosecutor. I am not sure that is the the job of the defence. And if the defence Is going to take this stance then they bloody well better back it up. If I were a juror, I would want proof. Kinda weird, this kind of defence, if you think about it.

They really have to make a case for an identifiable killer the way they 've laid it out. In
this case the murderer can't even be Joe Shmoe. The killer has to be identified, like George, Roy Kronk, Lee, whoever. The defence has painted themselves into a corner.

Agree...

JB is trying to make trial history and I think he probably will....but not the kind he wants.

Not a word of it is true!! Jose saying GA told KC (paraphrasing) "look at what you did, you can go to jail for child neglect for the rest of your friggin life!" :waitasec: :floorlaugh:This entire defense sounds like it was made up and put together at the last minute by KC and Baez. I don't believe a word of it.

Sadly, like Patsy and John Ramsey. Casey will probably never confess. What are the language skills of a 2 and 1/2 year old? We know how verbal her mom and gma are so they were probably advanced for her age. Maybe one stressor was that Caylee would soon tell everyone her Mom did not have a job at Universal. I am sure most of us hope Casey will be convicted. But maybe the jury will look at her and think no one that pretty could kill a child and ignore the evidence. If OJ could be acquited anyone could. JMO.

ITA!

Something that has always stuck with me since the beginning that stood out was the story she told of speaking with Caylee on the phone for about a minute. Where she told Caylee to put an ADULT on the phone. Sheesh even a toddler with awesome language skills imo wouldn't know this. JMHO

http://www.wftv.com/video/28009322/index.html

Watch starting at 14.16 and you will see Cheney telling the lawyer to pass the Kleenex and says somehting to KC and she shakes her head yes. Towards the end (28.29)Baez starts talking about sexual abuse and KC starts crying and covers her face BUT APPARENTLY NOT ENOUGH BECAUSE

WATCH as Cheney tells her to cover her face and motions with his hands how to do it. at 28.29 -

WORTH WATCHING.

She obviously needs help in pretense.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28009322/index.html

Watch starting at 14.16 and you will see Cheney telling the lawyer to pass the Kleenex and says somehting to KC and she shakes her head yes. Soon after Baez starts talking about sexual abuse and KC starts crying and covers her face BUT APPARENTLY NOT ENOUGH BECAUSE

WATCH as Cheney tells her to cover her face and motions with his hands how to do it.

She obviously needs help in pretense.

:floorlaugh:

Other... I believe it as much as I expect Wentworth Miller to show up on my doorstep and begs me to run away with him to a tropical island where we will lay on the beach reading books, discussing literature & art, playing scrabble & taking long naps together....

When..
425AirportFlyingPigs.jpg

I second that! LOL :)

Here's what I don't get.....

All JB needs to get her off is "reasonable doubt". Wouldn't a competent DT have taken the following position, acknowledging all the evidence but explaining it away?:

- Caylee drowned in the pool.
- Casey panicked, went into shock, PTSD, etc. Bad relationship w/ her parents over her ability as a mother so felt she couldn't report it. Hid the body in the backyard that night.
- Went back the next day, attempted to bury body but it didn't work. Due to decomp (as per the SA witness) fluid had begun to pour from mouth and nose.
- Casey covered the mouth and nose with duct tape to stop the fluid.
- Put body in trunk and disposed of it in the swamp 3 days later.
- PTSD and denial led to her behavior for the next 31 days.

Reasonable doubt accomplished!

Here's what I don't get.....

All JB needs to get her off is "reasonable doubt". Wouldn't a competent DT have taken the following position, acknowledging all the evidence but explaining it away?:

- Caylee drowned in the pool.
- Casey panicked, went into shock, PTSD, etc. Bad relationship w/ her parents over her ability as a mother so felt she couldn't report it. Hid the body in the backyard that night.
- Went back the next day, attempted to bury body but it didn't work. Due to decomp (as per the SA witness) fluid had begun to pour from mouth and nose.
- Casey covered the mouth and nose with duct tape to stop the fluid.
- Put body in trunk and disposed of it in the swamp 3 days later.
- PTSD and denial led to her behavior for the next 31 days.

Reasonable doubt accomplished!

I made a very similar post yesterday. I think I would have had much more reasonable doubt in a scenario without GA and without RK involved. I just don't get it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back