Do you think Casey will go to trial or plea out?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would case take a plea or go to trial ?

• She'll take a plea and tell all to clear her concience

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • She'll go to trial and keep lying

Votes: 387 95.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC take a good deal that has her behind bars for a while? No. They already offered her 10 to 15 years if she provided the location of the body and the details, but she turned it down. She should have grabbed that deal with both hands.

Karma would have the death penalty back into the prosecution's case and the trial begin on March 17, 2009, St. Patrick's Day. St. Patrick's day is the 1 year anniversary from the computer searches for peroxide, acetone, shovels and how to make chloroform (March 17, 2008).

I think she should plea so I answered in that vein.

When the child's bones are identified as Caylee's and the defense sees all the evidance LE has, do you think Casey will keep up with all the lies and go to trial or take a plea in exchange for the whole truth as of what happened and to try to clear her conscience? :rolleyes:

I don't know that I would EVER believe what she has to say, but hey, it would save a lot of money to the criminal justice.... But it would also save a lot of grief for the Anthony's.

she will go all the way. especially now that a dream team has been assembled. the theory is that this case is going to be very confusing to the average juror. there are No Eye witnesses. They will transform KC into a doting loving mother who could not possibly do anthing to her only child. Yes, she will be wearing Librarian glasses. There is a lot of circumstantial evidence and forensics. The defense team is going to draw reasonable doubt out of all that science and cast aspertions on how law enforcement has conducted the tests. They will trot out highly paid expert witnesses who will serve to confuse matters even more. The dream team will have an expert select a favorable jury. This is the kind of slam dunk case the prosecution has been known to louse up. I don't think they get M1 but I think KC will get sentenced to Manslaughter and the other charges of obstruction and theft.

Too Many Cooks.

There are too many cooks now, with the Defense Dream Team.

This can be counter-productive in both ways, as follows:

1. KC is over-confident given that she has the Defense Dream Team so why risk a plea deal and confessing when that guarantees a long time in jail when she could go free, like OJ on technicalities and procedures.

2. The Defense Dream Team has only just been put together and hired, they do NOT want a plea deal they want there glory at trial to showcase their egos and counter expertise, that they exclusively know forensics.

KC has NEVER had anyone really considering the right thing to do and has been carried forward -- feeding her sense that her lies will set her free.

KC take a good deal that has her behind bars for a while? No. They already offered her 10 to 15 years if she provided the location of the body and the details, but she turned it down. She should have grabbed that deal with both hands.

Karma would have the death penalty back into the prosecution's case and the trial begin on March 17, 2009, St. Patrick's Day. St. Patrick's day is the 1 year anniversary from the computer searches for peroxide, acetone, shovels and how to make chloroform (March 17, 2008).

I am baffled that she didn't take that deal. I am stunned that they would offer that deal. But with time served and then earned time credits as they exist in the state of Florida, she would have been out before she was 30. She is a fool to have let that off the table.

I voted she'd go to trial, because I believe the body of the child found last week was Caylee's and, if this turns out to be the case, I don't think the state will be interested in offering Casey a plea deal at this stage of the proceedings (unless, of course, it's for life without parole, which I doubt Casey would ever accept.)

She won't take a plea...She has a bizarre belief in her own ability to snow people and it will be her downfall. Her lawyer won't encourage a plea either as he is eating this up..

Can't beat Karma - A St. Patrick's Day trial would be wonderful, given KC's love of shamrocks!

I think she will go straight to trial, and straight to jail (No passing "Go" for her)

I think KC is a sociopath and will "absolutely" not take any plea. This woman has never had a consequence in her life......why would she think that she'd have to face one now????

She'll continue to blame everything on ZFG - - - that's why I think it's so very critical that they retreive HER fingerprints or DNA off of that duct tape. All of the other evidence could be blamed on ZFG.

Can't beat Karma - A St. Patrick's Day trial would be wonderful, given KC's love of shamrocks!

I think she will go straight to trial, and straight to jail (No passing "Go" for her)

The combo of her love of shamrocks and those searches being done that day lead me to wonder if there wasn't an Anthony blowout fight that day too. Casey is 22, it is St. Patty's Day that she wants to hit the bars with her friends, Cindy won't watch Caylee, the usual fight, a pissed off Casey on the computer.

She will keep up the lies. Why stop now???? She will go until the very end and take this to her grave I'm sure.

She will LIE...LIE...LIE...LIE...SLEEP...LIE....EAT....LIE....SLEEP...LIE LIE LIE...BUY SOME MAKE UP...LIE...LIE...CRY FOR HERSELF...MAKE HER BED...LIE...LIE...EAT...SLEEP...AND LIE SOME MORE. OH WAIT...TAKE A SEDATIVE...LIE..LIE LIE.... JMHO

She won't take a plea...She has a bizarre belief in her own ability to snow people and it will be her downfall. Her lawyer won't encourage a plea either as he is eating this up..
-----------------
I believe you are so right.I'll bet she thinks she will beat this! She is so smug in herself she thinks she can fool a Jury.I am praying they dont see it as manslaughter ~ it wasn't.M1..

I think she should plea so I answered in that vein.

Yeah, I am afraid she has to stick to Zanny 1.0 or 2.0. (Geesh, she might get charged with *lying* to LE otherwise, as if she isn't already). But there is trouble here because of the "real" ZFG defamation suit. Enough similarities (KC "stole" identification facts). And with all that info, despite curly and straight hair, KC was not able to identify said ZFG nor able to give the police artist anything useful. Yes, ahem, there was an LE attempt, despite what KC or CA say. Hmmpf. Why all the diss of LE from Ants?

JB bought the story from "his girl." Really. Now he feels like a total dope for now being more skeptical or demanding something corroborative in regard to his client's story. She is a nice girl, right? Concerned about missing children (google, oops! chloroform, uh-oh) and newly interested, also, in studying law (note scholarly glasses).

JB means well, but he is a moose staring into the headlights of an oncoming car in this case. It is not his usual venue, out of his league. A client lying about murder! Gads! Really--he expects some honesty--from marijuana dealers or car-wreck neck injured or stalking cases. Whatever is his specialty. moo.

Boxed in. *Now* flanked by Morgan's ZFG suit. Good luck raising that as a defense in court....When your client has already given, what 8 out of 10 points of id with victim ZFG?

On Topic: now that there is a body, less defense leverage. She can cop a plea if she would confess. But she won't. Why? Because it wasn't an accident or crime passionel. Duct tape.

She will keep up the lies. Why stop now???? She will go until the very end and take this to her grave I'm sure.

She might plea, IF her mom and dad finally come out of their delusion and beg her to do so.

I think the only way she will take a plea, is if her parents finally come out of their delusion and beg her to.

Scott Peterson lied to the very end (and kept lying). They're two peas in a pod.

I think the only way she will take a plea, is if her parents finally come out of their delusion and beg her to.

She will lie till the cows come home. HOWEVER, IF they put the DP back on the table, there is the slightest tiniest chance she might take a plea to LWOP. This would require allocution, though, and while she would agree to tell the truth, I don't think the prosecution could ever believe she has allocuted 100% truthfully unless it is verifiable according to the evidence. At this point, I believe Casey's goal is to keep her parents on her side, and as long as she swears by this ridiculous nanny story, the parents are buying into it hook line and sinker. In the long run, I think she will take the truth to her grave and be sent there via the lethal injection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties