Do You Think Caylee died before or after Casey was at Blockbuster with Tony?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Caylee Die Before Casey Was Seen At Blockbuster With Tony, Or After?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before Blockbuster. Shortly before the "flurry of calls" on the 16th.

Before. And will it ever stop hurting when I look at a photo of that child or hear her sing on the video? "You Are My Sunshine" will forever be "Caylee's Song" to me.

I believe that she wasnt chloroformed either (way to hot during those summer months to be left in the car night after night while KC was out partying it up), but I'm interested to hear all of your opinions on how she was killed if it wasn't the chloroform?? Was it suffocation?? Or do you believe something different?

Thanks so much...you guys are awesome...everytime I read a post I'm just in awe!!! :blowkiss:

I think she killed her in a fit of rage, I can see her choking her....wasn't that what Cindy supposedly did to her on the evening of the 15th.....so I could see her doing that to Caylee. :furious:

Before.

Casey knew WHEN she packed on June 16 before heading for Tony's she needed clothes and supplies for a LONG stay with Tony.

All of Caylee's stuff including diapers was left at the Anthony house.

I think THAT says a lot.

That's interesting... another thing I wonder about is if you all recall hearing about a knife found in KC's car that CA washed along with the pin-striped pants. I wonder if that's the knife used to cut the duct tape?

I am torn on the shovel and whether she ended up using it at all. The location of the body does not seem to indicate even a shallow grave, but the PIs specifically showed up to the scene with tools used to locate a buried body.

or buried clothes?

me three. Caylee was dead before Blockbuster, but not in the trunk at that time. The body in the trunk would move around in the trunk when she hit the brakes (unless she secured it with something), and surely he would have asked "what is that noise?" But regardless, what if they had broken down, were involved in an accident, or had a flat? Too risky, even for a fool like her.

I think she was dead before as well. I also don't think she would have had her in the trunk for the very reasons you mentioned.

Did they take Caseys car to Blockbuster?

Did Casey and Tony take Casey's car to Blockbuster?

Or Tony's. If I had a dead body in my trunk I'd let the guy assume the masculine role and do the driving.

JMO

I thought they were in Casey's car. But I probably need to go back and figure out where I read that because I can't remember now where I got that from! Maybe this was the time period that TonE's car was in the shop?

Before.

Casey knew WHEN she packed on June 16 before heading for Tony's she needed clothes and supplies for a LONG stay with Tony.

All of Caylee's stuff including diapers was left at the Anthony house.

I think THAT says a lot.

:clap: YEP :clap:

:furious:BEFORE Caylee was in the trunk............arghhhhhhh

I believe that she wasnt chloroformed either (way to hot during those summer months to be left in the car night after night while KC was out partying it up), but I'm interested to hear all of your opinions on how she was killed if it wasn't the chloroform?? Was it suffocation?? Or do you believe something different?

Thanks so much...you guys are awesome...everytime I read a post I'm just in awe!!! :blowkiss:

I used to think it was an accident. I am now thinking it was probably deliberate, but I haven't come up with a theory as to what horrific thing she did to little Caylee. The duct tape...OMG. I can't...my mind just won't go there. :no:

Before. Late 15th, early 16th.

I don't know if they took Casey's car to Blockbuster. If they did I think I have the reason "mama doll" wasn't put with Caylee...Tony saw it in the car before Caylee was disposed of.

Before...and it's only tormenting that I wish I could have happened upon Casey wherever she was...before Caylee died. Maybe I would be the one needing an attorney.

Does anyone else suffer with the 'if only's?'

I wonder how Cindy reconciles the Blockbuster video? What story does she tell herself about that? Because even if the Zanni the Nanny thing was true, her daughter was still missing and she was still out renting movies with her boyfriend.

I have long wondered how Cindy reconciles all of the evidence that so clearly points to her daughter.

I have long wondered how Cindy reconciles all of the evidence that so clearly points to her daughter.

That's been something I've had trouble with as well. I can't imagine ever being in Cindy's situation, but if I was...I mean - how long can you ignore the flashing, buzzing and pointing signs that are right in front of your nose?

That's been something I've had trouble with as well. I can't imagine ever being in Cindy's situation, but if I was...I mean - how long can you ignore the flashing, buzzing and pointing signs that are right in front of your nose?

I agree, she'd be better off just shutting up completely. These e-mails proclaiming her daughter's innocence are such nonsense and only cause her more grief.

I believe Caylee died on June 16.
I believe the *flurry* of calls was to find a babysitter so Casey could go to TonE's.
I believe no luck finding a babysitter=Caylee's murder.
I believe Casey had been planning to murder Caylee as early as March 2008 and this day wound up being the day.
I believe the fight the night before played a part in Caylees death.
I believe Caylee was in the trunk while Casey was in Blockbuster with TonE.
I believe when Casey's car was backed into the garage on the 18th-- It was to put Caylee in another garbage bag.

moo

Why do you all think that she killed her that afternoon, before Blockbuster? What made her actually do it then, I wonder?

Before and in the trunk while her mother looked for New Releases. Sick, sick, sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski
Back