Do You Think Caylee died before or after Casey was at Blockbuster with Tony?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Caylee Die Before Casey Was Seen At Blockbuster With Tony, Or After?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe, along with most here, that Caylee was deceased before Casey went to Blockbusters with TonE. I also believe Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car at this point. :furious:

I believe Caylee died on June 16.
I believe the *flurry* of calls was to find a babysitter so Casey could go to TonE's.
I believe no luck finding a babysitter=Caylee's murder.
I believe Casey had been planning to murder Caylee as early as March 2008 and this day wound up being the day.
I believe the fight the night before played a part in Caylees death.
I believe Caylee was in the trunk while Casey was in Blockbuster with TonE.
I believe when Casey's car was backed into the garage on the 18th-- It was to put Caylee in another garbage bag.

moo

wow, you've made a lot of very intriguing statements here. I'm esp. interested in the flurry of calls to look for a babysitter. If this is true, she knew the odds were against her since her & CA had the fight the night before and she was busted once again stealing and lying. I agree with your post though, it's very well said.

Why do you all think that she killed her that afternoon, before Blockbuster? What made her actually do it then, I wonder?

Well, I think it was the wee hours of the 16th....but the fight with Cindy on the 15th was the catalyst....IMO

According to GA, when Casey left for "work" that afternoon she was dressed in grey pinstripe dress pants.

Were those the pants Cindy washed because they smelled like the car, Decomp.?

Well, I think it was the wee hours of the 16th....but the fight with Cindy on the 15th was the catalyst....IMO

ITA, I believe Cindy may have again threatened KC with taking Caylee away,
Caylee was a pawn with Cindy and KC said "checkmate " you loose Cindy when she killed her, being the spiteful beech she is JMO of course

I believe the *flurry* of calls was to find a babysitter so Casey could go to TonE's.
I believe Casey had been planning to murder Caylee as early as March 2008 and this day wound up being the day.
I believe when Casey's car was backed into the garage on the 18th-- It was to put Caylee in another garbage bag.

moo

Does anyone know if, after backing the car into the garage, Casey closed the garage door so no one would see what she was doing? Or did she leave it open?
Just Curious.

Everything seems to point that Caylee was dead before the Blockbuster Video. I can hardly manage to look at the video anymore. Can you imagine? Walking around all hugged up with your boyfriend knowing that your dead baby is laying in the trunk of your car? It makes me nauseous and oh so angry to think about it.

My vote is before. All of this strikes me as a nightmare of the century. Sadly, of course, no one will "wake up" and the scary dreams will not fade away into memory. The unconscionable act(s) really happened to Caylee, and its heartwrenching to even contemplate her final hours and time of death. I know the timeline will be crucial for the trial however.....and its worthy of investigation.

OT--I am a Preschool Teacher for a local school district and very often receive new students on their Third birthday (when they are eligible to enroll). I think of Caylee often when I'm in the classroom. How she might have been in a Preschool setting right now if not for her "mother". I sense Caylee would have LOVED everything about school: making new friends, our little fieldtrips, painting, clay, dress-up, building with blocks, storytime, crafts, music/dancing, learning to write her name, puppets. I have no doubt she would have been a real shining star who would have excelled. My heart is broken in a million tiny pieces for this sweet, wonderful child. God Bless You, Caylee.

Sorry for the OT. This is my first post, so please forgive the newbie! :)

I believe no luck finding a babysitter=Caylee's murder. moo

Very interesting thought here. This, in addition to the alleged fight with CA, could have thrown her into a full-on rage.

Yes, definitely before Blockbuster.

I think she killed her before she was at Blockbuster. Sadly I think she was in the trunk of the car when she was with Tony picking out movies.
That's my opinion too...

This is interesting, something I haven't heard yet until now. hmm..makes you wonder, esp. w/ her "they haven't even found Caylee's clothes yet!" comment. :furious: I also think she was killed before the Blockbuster trip. I just can't fathom, which is good, how she could sit there watching these creepy movies with her new beau and not have a reaction or a care in the world. And to think her mother is still standing by her side saying she'd never do anything to hurt her child, she loved her. OMG!! :furious: :furious: :furious:
Something was buried in the yard-the cadaver dogs hit there...

Something was buried in the yard-the cadaver dogs hit there...

not necessarily buried, but something decomposing was in the backyard, it wouldn't have to be there very long to leave the scent for the dogs.

Before...and it's only tormenting that I wish I could have happened upon Casey wherever she was...before Caylee died. Maybe I would be the one needing an attorney.

Does anyone else suffer with the 'if only's?'

That is funny you say that because I was in Florida on vacation and we left on the 14th and I always tell my husband if only I would've seen Caylee out with Casey and something would have pulled at me or she would've done something to her that I didn't think was right and could've stopped it. Yeah, he thinks I am crazy, but I cannot help it! I wish I could've seen the future and stopped this whole thing. It kills me that I was leaving Florida all happy and cheery because it was my first trip to Disneyworld and two days later something sooo horrible happened to Caylee I don't even like thinking about it!! Poor lil Caylee!! I will never ever ever forget this lil angel!!

I believe Caylee was killed before KC and TL went into Blockbuster.

moo

I like soo many here also agree that the fight had sooo much if not everything to do with it, and I think that is why Cindy is in denial so bad and will not accept that Casey did this because I am sure all she thinks about is what happened the night of the 15th, and she thinks about all the things she could've done to stop it!! Not that it makes it right but it at least makes it a lil believable. I don't know about you but everytime Cindy says anything about Casey being innocent I just want to take the tv and throw it across the room!!

Sadly, it is my opinion that Caylee was dead already when they went to Blockbuster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back