Do You Think Caylee died before or after Casey was at Blockbuster with Tony?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Caylee Die Before Casey Was Seen At Blockbuster With Tony, Or After?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely before and then she rented the horror movies almost like in your face.
She's so bold, I so hope she rots away forever. :furious:

Before - because nobody ever saw her again and I agree she was probably in the trunk during the Blockbuster night - what kind of selfish monster could have done what she did?

before....need I say more...she had changed her clothes....:furious:

I agree. It was before.

It makes me sick even to think about it. She more than likely killed her daughter and then went out with Tony to pick out movies. How heartless! :furious:

I THINK THAT IT WAS BEFORE!!!! And I do not think she looked bsck until she was required to do so.I truly believe that she would have attempted to take on a new life in CALIFORNIA,and no one would have been the wiser---I think everyone might have been looking for her dead body as well as Caylee"s

I THINK THAT IT WAS BEFORE!!!! And I do not think she looked bsck until she was required to do so.I truly believe that she would have attempted to take on a new life in CALIFORNIA,and no one would have been the wiser---I think everyone might have been looking for her dead body as well as Caylee"s
Good point! I had forgotten about California.

This is interesting, something I haven't heard yet until now. hmm..makes you wonder, esp. w/ her "they haven't even found Caylee's clothes yet!" comment. :furious: I also think she was killed before the Blockbuster trip. I just can't fathom, which is good, how she could sit there watching these creepy movies with her new beau and not have a reaction or a care in the world. And to think her mother is still standing by her side saying she'd never do anything to hurt her child, she loved her. OMG!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

I agree...
This is a true sociopath. I am guessing that Casey is only concerned about the fact that where she is, she cannot have internet,cell phone and is going to try to get JB in the sack with her so she can later say she was raped. She says on the vid her whole life got "taken" away. Sickening isn't it?

This is the million dollar question we all have - did in fact GA SEE Casey and Caylee on te 16th or not - I've been trying to find in interviews GA explaining again how he saw them - did he see Caylee awake or was Casey carrying her out as she was asleep (aka maybe dead in the room before)

I'm thinking it was before also - I still need to find what GA actually said about that time

GA is very specific about what KC and Caylee were wearing, yet he mentions no conversation with Caylee. He remembers what KC said-but nothing from Caylee? Wouldn't he have thought it strange for Caylee not to say "Good morning" or "Hi JoJo" or even run to him for a hug goodbye? If you remember the last time you saw your grandchild-would you remember what they wore more than what they said or did? If Caylee was sleeping and had to be carried out - you would remember that and wouldn't that have been part of what you told police? If she had to be carried out-wouldn't you make a comment to your daughter about "Do you need some help?"
How many times have you heard people say "I remember the last thing they said to me was...." It doesn't make sense to me that GA only remembers details of clothing and CA only remembers "breathing." I believe Caylee was def dead before Blockbuster-just not sure when!!:furious:

I may be wrong here but wasn't it on the evening on June 16th that Casey was "upset & distraught" that AL decided to stay home from school on June 17th to spend the day with her? What was she so distraught over?

I believe that she wasnt chloroformed either (way to hot during those summer months to be left in the car night after night while KC was out partying it up), but I'm interested to hear all of your opinions on how she was killed if it wasn't the chloroform?? Was it suffocation?? Or do you believe something different?

Thanks so much...you guys are awesome...everytime I read a post I'm just in awe!!! :blowkiss:

i think she was drowned in the pool at home...

I believe she was dead before Blockbuster. With that, it also means that while KC and Tony were enjoying their movies, probably doing the wild thing and more, sleeping, that poor baby laid dead in the trunk of that car. And KC knew she was there and slept. Sociopath indeed!!!!

Before.
And for the record, I do not believe GA saw Caylee on the 16th.

She's not only a socioparh, but a psycopath as well. If there is justice in this case, she'll be given the same fate that she chose, and carried out for poor beautiful, sweet Caylee.:yes::curses:

I guess it has always bothered me that Caylee was alive, possibly suffering in the truck when she was with Tony that night at Blockbuster. I hope she didn't have to suffer, very long anyways. I just can't imagine a human being treating another human being that way.

Can you imagine how bad Tony feels? I'm sure he's playing the "if only" game. If only he had opened the trunk, if only he had heard a noise from back there (as much as it hurts to say this...a thudding noise like a body rolling or shifting around).

I'd need serious therapy if I found out that my GF had killed her daughter and then went out with me while the body was in my car!!

Edit:

I forgot to add my vote: Before

silly me I'm taking ga's word for what she was wearing......oppsie!!!!!!
but the pants were left in the car.....

Maybe that's what she was wearing on the 15....

I think Caylee died during the night of the 15 to the 16. She almost had 24 hours to get over her daughter's death, that's enough for a monster like her !!:mad:

Can you imagine how bad Tony feels? I'm sure he's playing the "if only" game. If only he had opened the trunk, if only he had heard a noise from back there (as much as it hurts to say this...a thudding noise like a body rolling or shifting around).

That's exactly what I was thinking... Shouldn't he have heard something? Maybe she turned the radio high enough so he wouldn't hear...

Before. The movie was too important to be bothered with a baby that her boyfriend did not want around.

I have seen this posted in other threads and have tried to find information to back up this fact - How do we know That TL did not wand Caylee around?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M
Back