Do You Think Caylee died before or after Casey was at Blockbuster with Tony?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Caylee Die Before Casey Was Seen At Blockbuster With Tony, Or After?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The A's didn't release that photo, I believe it came from KC's Photobucket or myspace

Umm-something went wrong here. You quoted some other person with MY post. Just saying...As long as you agree with me, it's all cool and good! lol![/QUOTE]

Now how did that happen??? :waitasec: Sorry about that!!:blowkiss:

BEFORE and I put the aprox. time to be 2:43 pm that is KC's hidden message behind her password to her PC acct. MOO
As soon as GA left to work she set out with her plan in that she had been putting together for months. Then panicked at 1st at what she did...flurry of phone calls....then got over it real quick cause she wanted to go to TL's!
MOO

i use 143 in texts to my husband because it stands for 'i love you' 1 letter 4 letters 3 letters. So 243 to me looks like 'we love you' to me. idk

I wanted to see the picture everyone was talking about, Caylee having a temper tantrum .
Now I wish I hadn't. It just brought home to me how she could have looked before she died.
What a shame to waste a innocent life and Casey get a dream team to defend her actions.
If by some mistake they let her walk and let her family make millions, I expect to see a lot MORE of these kidnappings or mysterious abductions. If there are a few more parents like Casey they may be seeing dollar signs when they look at their children.

my vote is "before"...

I agree. In the official report Tony L. said Casey Anthony moved in with him June 9 and she said Caylee was with the nanny, going to the beach and other places. So apparently he never saw Caylee. So where was Caylee between June 9 and June 15 when she appeared on film with her GreatGrandfather?

After that traumatic day and evening of June 15, 2008, Caylee probably looked like this.

2797878700_ec611102c1_m-1.jpg

I voted she was deceased before the trip to get a movie. If this photo has been discussed at length please excuse this post. I haven't see the thread if it has.

Where was this picture taken? It's so dark in the room that Caylee is standing in. Is that a trick of lighting from the flash or was she in a completely darkened room?

Let me say that although I have raised seven children and seen temper tantrums in all forms and fashions in every place imaginable. I've never seen one that looked quite like this one.

This doesn't look like "I want my way". This looks like "I'm scared, I don't know what is happening, pick me up and make me feel safe".

This picture came from KC's photobucket and I assume that she is the one that took that picture. Another thing that pops into my mind is KC silently recording her child on video. Never interacting with the child. Would she take pictures the same way? This picture is haunting, not because Caylee is dead but because of the stress on that child's face.

I'll share with you a short story that popped into my mind when I saw this picture. As a child (elementary school age) I had a friend that many siblings in close age range. I would go over to play with her and she was the only girl of about (I think, I can't remember exactly) 5 kids and the oldest. All born about a year apart. Well her oldest brother was the meanest cuss you ever met, he was a big ol' bully but then again he was probably about 10 or 11. He would lead his younger siblings down to the basement by tricking them with somesuch thing, like candy...and then he would haul butt up the stairs cut off the lights and shut the door. Then giggle as they screamed bloody murder. He grew out of the mean stage and became a good guy later on, but my point is...Caylee looks like she's being mistreated in some way in that photo. But that's just my two cents for what's it is worth.

I believe little Caylee died less than 18 hours before the happy couple strolled hand in hand through Blockbuster.

I said before, and if its unclear which vehicle they went to Blockbuster in, I BET anything, Casey told Tony that they should take his jeep and leave her car at his apartment or something......probably gave some lame arse excuse about being low on gas *snicker*
I am sooooooo mad about this case, I havent even been on here much because of it!!

I think she killed her in a fit of rage, I can see her choking her....wasn't that what Cindy supposedly did to her on the evening of the 15th.....so I could see her doing that to Caylee. :furious:

That's a really good point, you may be right!

I remember the early video in the Anthony kitchen of Casey, Caylee, Cindy, etc. where Cindy takes hold of Caylee's icing-covered hand and tries to mash it into Casey's face. Casey's immediate response was to grab Caylee's hand and mash it back into Caylee's face.

I swear the entire dynamic between Casey and Cindy was revealed in the little actions in that video. Hardcore jealousy and aggression, all masked with smiles and laughter...and Casey deflecting her anger toward Cindy onto Caylee.

Add in yearning to move in with a man who didn't want to live with Caylee, and you've got a motive and a half.

How heart tugging is that picture? Between those videos taken of Caylee where the person taping it didn't even utter a word to Caylee while video taping and this picture where she obviously is in desperate need of either medical attention or a hug or kiss and being ignored, I could literally choke the whole A family!

Look at her face, it may possibly be red from crying for a fairly long time while being ignored but it also could be some other sick thing...her forehead, eyes and nose are red.

It looks to me like someone is leaving the house and Caylee wants to go with them and someone is stopping her or her mother is taking her out of the house and she wants her gramma Cindy. I listened to a video of Caylee with her book and she is saying papa and mawmaw. I think that she did call Cindy Nana. I think Caylee was murdered before Casey went to BB with Tony and I agree that she was in the trunk as she was left in there for at least two days.

Before Blockbuster but I think she placed the body in the playhouse then had second thoughts and opend the lid of the sandbox placed her there until the next day.

I agree with your theory and I suspect she drowned her in the pool , possibly placed the duct tape over her mouth and then held her nose in order that the water could not escape, forcing it into the lungs.The ladder to the pool had been moved from its original place and CA had accused GA of leaving it where Caylee could possibly climb into the pool. He said he never moved it , someone had to have moved it. Like you, and imo, she placed the body in the playhouse and then moved her into the sandbox and covered her until the next day, when she bagged her and placed her in the trunk. I have always thought the chloroform was used to try to clean the odor and body fluids from the trunk . I hope they will be able to show exactly what happened so we will all know.

When you see the video of Casey and Tony at Blockbuster, you see that she has not a care in the world. The baby was already dead it seems.:furious: She certainly as not "missing".http://www.wftv.com/news/17841326/detail.html ,
Casey Rented Movie About Murder On Day Caylee May Have Died, instead of calling the police and family and searching high and low for her kidnapped daughter. I think the Blockbuster footage seals her fate and the sticker on the duct tape is irrelevant after seeing this! There is no reconciling this video with the lie that her daughter was kidnapped.
These links show her in Blockbusters hours after Caylee went missing.
Beautiful, innocent Caylee we remember you!!!!!!

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17841181/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/17841487/index.html
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Who or what would take a picture of a child in that state. What purpose would it serve? Rather than pick up a camera, pick up the poor baby.

WKMG shows a clip from the movie that the Inmate rented at Blockbuster. It is a scene of a woman opening a trunk and lifting a plastic bag from a decomposing human body in the trunk and jumping back from the smell. Startling! the woman even looks similar to the Inmate in body build and hair color.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27538935/detail.html

Former Anthony Attorney: Casey Lied
Murder Trial For Casey Anthony To Begin In May
POSTED: Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WKMG clickorlando video report
she rented a movie showing a body decomposing in the trunk of a car

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27539714/index.html
(00:55)

Attachments

• movie about body trunk of car.jpg
    movie about body trunk of car.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 27
Before....the night of the 15th..in fact I think Caylee was dead shortly after that argument with her mother.

Before.

If she were not dead at that point, I cannot fathom where on Earth she might have been. She obviously wasn't left with a friend or that friend would have come forward. When Casey and Tony were traipsing through Blockbuster, Caylee lay dead somewhere. If I were Tony, that thought would haunt me forever.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back