Do You Think Caylee died before or after Casey was at Blockbuster with Tony?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Caylee Die Before Casey Was Seen At Blockbuster With Tony, Or After?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WKMG shows a clip from the movie that the Inmate rented at Blockbuster. It is a scene of a woman opening a trunk and lifting a plastic bag from a decomposing human body in the trunk and jumping back from the smell. Startling! the woman even looks similar to the Inmate in body build and hair color.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27538935/detail.html

Former Anthony Attorney: Casey Lied
Murder Trial For Casey Anthony To Begin In May
POSTED: Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WKMG clickorlando video report
she rented a movie showing a body decomposing in the trunk of a car

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27539714/index.html
(00:55)

:bump:

QuoteRespect ThinkTank

I came across this while reading the thread and thought it should be bumped. The blockbuster video store evidence has been shown to the jury.

I wonder if she had seen the movie before and wanted to view it again. How frightening. If a movie like that could give a psychopath ideas, but not be totally realistic, it could be the cause of the stain in the trunk. I'd think that just lifting a body out in a bag would be too heavy with fluid at the bottom, or too awkward. it's horrible to think about, but something caused the stain. It will be interesting to hear what the prosecution believes happened.

Before. And that's my gut talking. IMO the evidence points there but it's my gut that calls it. That's why JB "admitted" to Caylee dying at some ambiguous time before GA left for work. The defense has tried to construct their fictional story around the non-fiction/facts.

I voted she was deceased before the trip to get a movie. If this photo has been discussed at length please excuse this post. I haven't see the thread if it has.

Where was this picture taken? It's so dark in the room that Caylee is standing in. Is that a trick of lighting from the flash or was she in a completely darkened room?

Let me say that although I have raised seven children and seen temper tantrums in all forms and fashions in every place imaginable. I've never seen one that looked quite like this one.

This doesn't look like "I want my way". This looks like "I'm scared, I don't know what is happening, pick me up and make me feel safe".

This picture came from KC's photobucket and I assume that she is the one that took that picture. Another thing that pops into my mind is KC silently recording her child on video. Never interacting with the child. Would she take pictures the same way? This picture is haunting, not because Caylee is dead but because of the stress on that child's face.

I'll share with you a short story that popped into my mind when I saw this picture. As a child (elementary school age) I had a friend that many siblings in close age range. I would go over to play with her and she was the only girl of about (I think, I can't remember exactly) 5 kids and the oldest. All born about a year apart. Well her oldest brother was the meanest cuss you ever met, he was a big ol' bully but then again he was probably about 10 or 11. He would lead his younger siblings down to the basement by tricking them with somesuch thing, like candy...and then he would haul butt up the stairs cut off the lights and shut the door. Then giggle as they screamed bloody murder. He grew out of the mean stage and became a good guy later on, but my point is...Caylee looks like she's being mistreated in some way in that photo. But that's just my two cents for what's it is worth.

I have always thought this picture was taken in Casey's trunk.

I have to say that I think Casey had Caylee in the trunk of her car while she was watching movies with Tony. I think that she couldn't find a sitter and put her in the trunk, and when she went out the next day Caylee was dead. I don't think this was the first time she did this, I think she probably put Caylee there when she didn't know what to do with her, this time though, she died.

Casey knew that George had a job and what his hours were to be. Casey knew, according to Cindy's testimony that she would be working later than usual and that it was a regular Monday thing . Cindy testified that she would have babysat after she got off work, but Casey claimed around 4:00 pm that she and Caylee would just spend the night at Zanny's because she had an early morning the next day. No way did Casey not have a babysitter. Maybe she just didn't want to have to keep getting up early and leaving Tony's or to keep Caylee there all day at his place to avoid George until he left for work in the afternoon. After all, she did tell Tony that in a few days they could be together all they wanted.

Blockbuster with Tony was the evening of June 16th.
George last saw Caylee around 1:30 in the afternoon of the 16th.
Not positive about the date of the shovel being borrowed but I think it was the 17th or 18th.

I believe that Caylee was killed between 2:30 and 5:30 in the afternoon on June 16th, 2008. I also believe that Casey left Caylee in the playhouse, with the little door shut, for that night. Casey then came back either the next day (17th) or the day after that (18th) when she had backed her car into the garage and put Caylee in the trunk. If Caylee had been in the trunk when Casey and Tony were driving to Blockbuster, I think that Tony would have heard Caylee (and I hate to say this part) "rolling around" in the trunk when Casey hit the brakes and the gas again.

Yep... this is my theory, too. Except I think she put her in the sandbox. I had a creepy feeling about that sandbox right from the start.

Before - and can't fathom how TonE and his friends/family is dealing with this fact

The flurry of phone calls at around 4 pm indicate to me it was before she met up with TL. Then her inactivity for sometime afterward, nail it ... IMO

I have always thought this picture was taken in Casey's trunk.

Perhaps that is why Casey shakes her head during the opening statements when it was pointed out that the last picture taken of Caylee alive was June 16 <?> Father's Day. That picture also looks to me it was taken with little Caylee terrified in the trunk (has she been there before?) and THIS was the last picture of her alive.
I believe that is why Casey shakes her head 'no'.
I don't know my way around to quickly find the video mark of that exact statement from the State but I know it's there. I will look for it.

Is there a thread where this particular photo is discussed and could someone kindly point me to it? TIA

Before.......it made me sick to watch that tape of her. And now it makes me very ANGRY to know that she was in that trunk during this time. I want KC in the general pop of the prison. :behindbar

BBM

I hope she wins the hot BODY contest in prison! :maddening:

Blockbuster with Tony was the evening of June 16th.
George last saw Caylee around 1:30 in the afternoon of the 16th.
Not positive about the date of the shovel being borrowed but I think it was the 17th or 18th.

I believe that Caylee was killed between 2:30 and 5:30 in the afternoon on June 16th, 2008. I also believe that Casey left Caylee in the playhouse, with the little door shut, for that night. Casey then came back either the next day (17th) or the day after that (18th) when she had backed her car into the garage and put Caylee in the trunk. If Caylee had been in the trunk when Casey and Tony were driving to Blockbuster, I think that Tony would have heard Caylee (and I hate to say this part) "rolling around" in the trunk when Casey hit the brakes and the gas again.

Do we know if they took Casey's car or Tony's to BlockBuster? TIA

I tried to lighten it up... looks like a piano bench is behind her maybe? carpet looks tanish ??? oh well it was worth a try anyway!

Attachments

• 2797878700_ec611102c1_m-1.jpg
    2797878700_ec611102c1_m-1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 76
I wish we knew more about the behavior of the little dogs on that afternoon and next couple of days, and where they were kept when this was going on. They would have noticed and acted different if a body had been in the playhouse or sandbox, and I believe they would have howled or barked if someone were dying in the house. Jesse did say that Casey told something to get off the table when they were on the phone. I wonder if he heard the dogs or if the cat was acting out by getting on the table. The cat could have been upset. Many cats if not allowed onto tables will stay off once they learn.

I have to say that I think Casey had Caylee in the trunk of her car while she was watching movies with Tony. I think that she couldn't find a sitter and put her in the trunk, and when she went out the next day Caylee was dead. I don't think this was the first time she did this, I think she probably put Caylee there when she didn't know what to do with her, this time though, she died.

And it this point, if that is the way it went down, she should absolutely receive the death penalty.

As if all the lies, the distortion and destruction of her family are not enough, and after the circus her lawyer has lead...to find out for certain that Caylee was not killed swiftly with little time for fear or pain or that it was not a moment of (non-premeditated) rage that may support a manslaughter charge...but that she could have been repeatedly abused or left in a sweltering trunk, unable to breathe, drugged, so mommy could have playdates-And KC thinking it would be okay-deserves the ultimate punishment.
To subdue and abuse her daughter in such an aggravated, selfish fashion, the state should absolutely make certain that the judge instructs the jury that felony homicide under those conditions can (and should, IMO) carry the DP.

(If it went down this way) Not a chance that KC did not know that could kill Caylee. She is a Floridian, she knows about hot trunks and she knows not to cover airways with duct tape. She just did not care. She took her chances, maybe it worked before. Sorry, to me that is heinous child abuse and Florida has a permanent remedy for aggravated child abusers.

I think Caylee was in the sandbox. ICA removed the toys and put them in her blue crate in the car. She put Caylee in the box and may have covered her w/sand. She was calling the house to see if anyone was going out to the yard. When night fell, you could breath easier. I don't think those tiny yorkies would have been suspicious at all. That may be why she borrowed the shovel on the 18th...to shovel sand.

Wasn't the sandbox moved since July 2008? I thought it sat on the grass near the playhouse, exactly where the dogs alerted?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back