Is Caylee alive.

• Yes

Votes: 67 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 702 91.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope. I wish. Nothing would make me happier than to be wrong. But no.

I voted no. God knows I wish I could have said yes but each passing day, sleepless night and leaks in evidence tells me otherwise.

I wish I may
I wish I might
Have Callee alive tonight- but sadly my wish won't probably come true.
I have not posted on this case- been watching and thinking. I've been a Pediatrician for 28 yrs and have never seen another parent behave like Casey- I've seen real pieces of work but have never seen such a lack of caring. There is no bond, no emotion. I've been frantic for 5 weeks cause my toy poodle got attacked and has a broken jaw. He's been wired, pined and now had to have that piece removed due to lack of healing and osteomyelitis- bone infection. I've cried, paced etc. If my daughters were missing and possibly dead I'd be a nut case!!!

Unfortunately, I had to choose no. I haven't thought she was alive from the first day I heard about this case. How sad for this little girl.

I found myself not being able to vote, each time I'd go to click on one or the other, my what if's kick in.

I so really want this to be a stupid stunt, I can't make a decision either way.

My heart says one thing, my head says another.

I voted yes. I agree with LE, so far there if nothing pointing to a death.

I voted no. I hope I am wrong. Too many indications in Casey's chart, confirmed by Caylee's chart, but there is always hope for another interpretation, and kidnapping is a possibility.

What mitigates against this is Casey's refusal to talk. If Caylee really had been kidnapped, Casey would have been more honest and straightforward, even if she had lied about everything else.

Casey's stonewalling is the reason I think Caylee is dead, and Casey hopes to beat the rap!

I voted no, Newt. After all this time, I can't see her possibly being alive.

I don't think she is still alive...between the amount of time that has passed and the apparent mental problems of the mother AND family, i'd say no!

sadly, NO, I don't think so as well. The bad part is that if Caylee isn't found alive, but Casey gets convicted of the child endangerment charges, she gets to get away with it. Just from a LE standpoint.

I think she is dead mainly because of the cadaver dogs... the length of time she has been missing doesn't make me think she is deceased...... remember ELIZABETH SMART?? 9 months missing and she was found alive! Oh wouldn't that be neat if Caylee was found alive!

I sadly say no, she is not alive.

And I too think Jesse is involved in some way.

I voted yes.
Regardless of the evidence, I'm holding out hope until they find a body or get a confession.
I know the odds are not in Caylee's favor, but I still remember everyone thinking Shawn Hornbeck was dead too.

Yes, although I am not sure. I can see how someone else could have Caylee, that loves her as their own. Most folks that steal children do not come forward when they are so desperate to have the kid. Don't ask me about the dogs. I'm still not understanding why the dogs didnt find Jessie Lunsford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme