Is Caylee alive.

• Yes

Votes: 67 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 702 91.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted no. I didn't think she was alive from the day this case went public, but that was more listening to my gut feeling than anything based upon evidence.

OTOH, my husband holds out the possibility that this entire thing was staged for the purpose of making money. I can't even go there. It's unimaginable to me. And it still doesn't explain where Caylee is. How could one stash a child away for so long without someone involved tripping up or spilling the beans? And at what point does the deception stop?

With a heavy heart, no. Like so many of you I would give anything to see Caylee found alive with someone who has been loving and taking good care of her. I just don't believe it to be at all likely at this point.

No!!
th_nono.gif

No. There was a dead body in the trunk, DNA says it had to be Caylee or KC. Cadaver dogs alerted on various places. KC has no plausible explanations, only lies.

The people who believe she is alive are basing it on hope and prayer, as far as I can tell. All the explanations for dismissing the evidence are convoluted and don't fit the premise that the simple answer is usually the correct answer.

I had hope until the decomp report.
Caylee's banding hair in the trunk.
These tell me she's gone.
Nothing said or done since then has offered hope of life.
My prayer, that TM will come back and find her.
KC is only 22. How could she so successfully hide her body?

No I don't.

Remember the words spoken, what is given, can be taken away, trust no one, only yoursef,...everyone lies, everyone dies....or something like that.

I am curious if people think she is alive. (Caylee).
If this has already been polled forgive my inability to find such a poll.

Delete and accept my apologies.

Why isn't there a "Not 100% sure either way" option? :(

I can't vote, I have no idea.
I hope so, and that will probably change when things are made public at trial.
I will come back and actually vote if I ever make up my mind.

Sadly no..I think Caylee has been killed by her mother, forensic evidence leaves no doubt.

I voted yes.

LE can't seem to make a decisive statement without a lot of hedging that she is indeed dead.

I rarely ever feel this way about missing children, but this one is different and more complex.

I think many more people are involved in this than just Casey.

Sadly, No I do not. I hope and pray that I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico