Do You think Cindy Anthony is mad at GA?....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I lost my father to suicide. He was the nicest, kindest man and people loved him but he had depression over some life long issues involving giving children up for adoption at an early age because he was manipulated by his stepfather. Having worked in LE for years, I came to understand that people reaching that level of depression have crossed over into another level of reasoning that non depressed people can never understand and often dont try to.

When depressed at that level, those contemplating suicide are so low that they reason the world, their families and life in general would be better without them. They rationalize in their own depressed state of mind that they have failed in every way and that their continued presences hurts others. They are not reasoning on a normal level yet it makes sense to them. In most cases, they think they are doing the right thing. Remember they are operating in a depressed reasoning state. It is a different world of reason down there.

I saw all manner of officers arriving at suicides, cursing the vicitm for how he had hurt his family. I always stopped to say a prayer for the victim knowing full well just how his or her mind was not functioning normally when they finally committed the act. Yes, anger of such suicides is common but I believe in most cases, compassion for them is the order. You have to walk a mile in their shoes, and believe me I have. those who respond with the most anger, should perhaps look at themselves a bit closer as the root of that depression such as CA and KC

Im not talking about those that murder and then commit suicide to escape a life of prison. They are often just controlling to the last, their own criminal purposes. Im talking about the GA of the world who are just depressed, so very, very sad and lost in the shuffle and their level of sadness and depression has reached that other low many people never reach.

Tell me you wouldnt be depressed in this situation, having guilt over the sociopath daughter you raised and feeling estranged from your contolling wife and daughter with the media hounding you at every turn, reading sites like this slamming your every move and motive and reading how horrible ou are, your life likely changed forever. If you walk outside tomorrow and find the entire world of media has descended on you and you are confused, angry, sad and feeling absolutely helpless and you might have a clue. Until then. you might look up how to deal with depression, how it works and just how crippling it is.

From one who was adopted and yet found my father again, and one who has been there and back a few times and seen both sides.
I appreciate your helpful post, but I don't appreciate your comment about looking up how to deal with depression and how it works. I know how crippling it is. I live with it every day.
If my post has given you the impression that I am not sympathetic to GA, I have not done a good job of relaying my true feelings.
Thanks for your insight.

I dont think my post was hostile

it WAS an opinion

just wondering if we are now no longer allowed to post opinion here? i thought in an open forum we could say what we like to be honest...jmo...LOL...

just wondering if we are now no longer allowed to post opinion here? i thought in an open forum we could say what we like to be honest...jmo...LOL...
You might want to read the rules, that is certainly not the case at this forum
This is not an "anything goes as long as it is your opinion forum" by any stretch.

Here is a good place to start

Let's get back to topic please. I posted that as a public service announcement.

There are others, and your experiences do help. My mother and my brother committed suicide. It was years ago, but it stays with you.
Anger and depression.. hoping the legacy ends with their deaths, and does not continue with their siblings and their children..
Suicide is the most selfish thing you can do to the people that love you and have to go on living. There are so many questions that will never be answered.

I have been away from my computer for awhile, but just read your post. I feel for you going through this, both your mother and your brother. Bless you, my thoughts are with you.

I believe honesty is a wonderful policy, but I believe really looking at something from every single aspect and being honest with myself regarding the situation is the ultimate part of being a member of WS.

I don't post for cudo's, to be part of public opinion, I have friends here that have posted opposite of my thoughts. I appreciate the way they feel on a certain subject. For me, I feel I need to be true to myself and I try to look at things as objectively as I can and I try to be true to myself and see things from everyone's perspective and my post then comes from my gut from there.

I also don't want to hurt other's because I do not agree with them, but I can't apologize for how I feel but I can apologize for my choice of words used.

If my choices of words offends someone, I believe the moderators and owners have the right to tell me to knock it off. They don't get paid, they work hard here. I also believe I should be courteous enough to apologize for stating things in a way that may have offended someone.

I do understand that people have a right to pick apart every single detail of the Anthony's lives and hope for nothing but misery for them, even if I disagree with them.

Nothing is black or white to me, luckily not everyone agrees on everything at all times. I always feel that there are several sides to something. That's why WS works.

I would be very angry too once I learned he was alive.

People that kill themselves never think of the devastation and pain they cause others. Hasn't Cindy endured enough? George in a desperate move was going to ADD to the horror she is already living.

At least she cared enough about him to be ANGRY. The opposite of love is not HATE, it is indifference. JMO

I don't know Cindy Anthony, I have watched everything I can on this case, read documents, I see what everyone sees, I know this woman has made so many mistakes, but wow, this woman is picked apart so unfairly so often, I can't help but speak my opinions.
snipped with respect
terminatrixator, you summed up what I have been think and wrote much better then I could.

I also want to add that I believe that GA was at the end of his rope and in a drastic way was asking for help. I have had many suicide prevention classes (job related) in my life time and I must say that I don't feel George was serious in wanting to end his life. He reached out to others before doing it. Putting it bluntly if he wanted to really end his life he would have with out texting others before hand.
I hope GA gets the help he needs and not just medicated and released.

ladyjit01;3214800]I agree that they have a very different relationship inside the home and outside the home - George himself said as much in one of the prison videos to Casey. However, I believe that George can't find a job right now because no one wants to hire him because they know he will be taking weeks off to attend the trial (just my IMO) He should try and get SSI or some kind of assistance from the government - I can't imagine the grief and guilt that is facing the family because of KC. Talk about ice flowing through your veins - she was laughing at her mom at the beginning of the tape because she was crying! And George has to deal with all this; but getting angry at is a common response in suicides - and who can say how we would react after 6 months of constant media scrutiny, strangers throwing stuff at your home, and finally the finding of your granddaughters body at the end of your road, no less, and having to watch and listen to media accounts of your beloved granddaughter's demise. Horrific! Is all I can say - I feel sorry for all of them, except KC for destroying her family.[/QUOTE]

It was said last night on GVS that he could not get a job because of all the media attention to this name and him personally....no one would hire him because of all this.

I understand what you are saying...I totally agree with what you have posted, but, sometimes it just seems like some people get targeted, and I'm not saying this on behalf of myself, but I have seen it a few times just lurking.

Anyway, I want to stay on topic now, and I'll just learn to let some peoples comments slip past me...Best way to go really...
Take care.

I apologize for not reading the whole thread before posting but yeah, she probably is mad and rightfully so! I lost both of my brothers to suicide.

It is a selfish act but to the one doing it they think it is self-LESS. They think everyone will be better off without them - they really, really do think this. The other side of the coin is the ones left behind.

After you get to the liveable part of the pain, you get mad! That person made a choice that affects everyone close to them in a negative and painful way. It is selfish to those left behind. Selfishness usually begets anger.

I know I get angry when others are selfish - think about getting pushed in a store by someone shoving their way by, someone cutting you off in traffic, anything that makes you angry or just mad is most likely based on what you perceive to be someone else's selfishness.

Cindy's reaction of anger is normal for family of suicide attempts - and normal for her. He would be leaving her alone to deal with this mountain of mess, alone with the pain, the memories, the bills, just plain alone!

comments in this thread and others involving george and his suicide attempt just goes to show how little people really know, or care to know about suicide, and mental illness like depression. no wonder people who are suffering with it feel like they have nowhere to turn, the majority of the public's attitude (public in general, not necessarily anyone here) is that they should just snap out of it, or go get help...but it's NOT that easy!!

Listening to the news reports that were coming in, a reporter stated that having this incident with George going off the deep end had made Cindy mad...I'm just wondering if anyone else caught that, and, if they did, why would Cindy be MAD? I'd think out of all her emotions she would be WORRIED, and she didn't even RUSH to be with him at the hospital she took her time...Not to mention the fact that she had the LAWYER call the police instead of herself...

Interested in hearing what you all have to say about this...

Mods, feel free to move this if not where it needs to be.

probably thought they would take the lawyer more seriously...

comments in this thread and others involving george and his suicide attempt just goes to show how little people really know, or care to know about suicide, and mental illness like depression. no wonder people who are suffering with it feel like they have nowhere to turn, the majority of the public's attitude (public in general, not necessarily anyone here) is that they should just snap out of it, or go get help...but it's NOT that easy!!

This is so true-some people can maybe tell themselves they just won't go there and heal themselves or "snap out of it"-others are clinically depressed-there's no telling them anything-they are ill and need help-and people who have had such enormously heavy things happen to them like the A's and all the consequences of those things-I can't even begin to imagine how that can sink you to the lowest of the lowest feelings-there's no snapping out of that

Listening to the news reports that were coming in, a reporter stated that having this incident with George going off the deep end had made Cindy mad...I'm just wondering if anyone else caught that, and, if they did, why would Cindy be MAD? I'd think out of all her emotions she would be WORRIED, and she didn't even RUSH to be with him at the hospital she took her time...Not to mention the fact that she had the LAWYER call the police instead of herself...

Interested in hearing what you all have to say about this...

Mods, feel free to move this if not where it needs to be.

I'm sure she was mad. She doesn't need that crap right now, that's what she's thinking. But these people are strung as tight as a banjo string and I can't think what their life must be like right now. I think if she were angry at George, it would be considered a normal reaction.

I understand what you are saying...I totally agree with what you have posted, but, sometimes it just seems like some people get targeted, and I'm not saying this on behalf of myself, but I have seen it a few times just lurking.

Anyway, I want to stay on topic now, and I'll just learn to let some peoples comments slip past me...Best way to go really...
Take care.
OKay I defintely want to clear this up.
If you report someone over and over for violations, but they do not report you over and over, would it not SEEM as though the person you are reporting is being targeted?
NO ONE IS EVER TARGETED ON THIS FORUM FROM A MODERATION STANDPOINT and I cannot stress that enough. Anyone that feels that way is so far off base I cannot even tell you.

You just said "I will let others comment slip past me" If they are against the rules and you do not report them so we do not know they are there, how can we act on them? There are currently 435,393 posts in this forum alone. We haven't read them all, we can't. So if no one reports, then yes some people get away with violation after violation.

I did not mean to go on about this and this is not the place for it, but your post really needed to be addressed.

Please do not respond to this, unless you would like to do so in another forum..

thanks everyone.

I would be very angry too once I learned he was alive.

People that kill themselves never think of the devastation and pain they cause others. Hasn't Cindy endured enough? George in a desperate move was going to ADD to the horror she is already living.

ITA :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Cindy needs to "Get A Life"

Cindy gave birth to her daughter, who gave birth to her daughter, one is dead, one is in jail.

She's married to a man that is in the hospital for contemplating taking his life.

Her son has had rumors and speculations that he is the father of the granddaughter she has to still bury.

Cindy has a life. I know I wouldn't care to trade mine with hers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back