Documentary aims to 'break silence' on crash of TWA Flight 800

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This was from an Aircraft mechanic:

Quoted:

There were explosive traces found all over the plane. There was a splatter pattern inside the fuel tank that could have only occurred before the fuel tank disintegrated that tested positive for nitrates. FBI agents were sneaking in the hanger at night and changing tags on pieces of the wreckage showing where they were found. One FBI agent was actually caught on tape at night beating on a piece of wreckage with a hammer to reshape it. Wreckage that had holes in it and tested positive for explosive residue was taken away never to be seen again.

Like I said, unless these men involved in the investigation are pathological liars, then at the very least, it was the shoddiest investigation ever conducted. And that is without even getting into the eyewitness accounts.

The film makes no attempt to describe who shot the missiles or why but it lays out a case based on the eyewitness testimony and damage that there were three missiles fired in a coordinated manner to bring down that aircraft. It was triangulated and bracketed if you will.

Anyway, watch the film. It is compelling. And remember, these aren't 9/11 truthers theorizing from the outside. These are guys who were there inside the hanger doing the investigating.

Splatter was outside the tank.

Rocket propellant was also found on the back of seats and dismissed as glue.

The damage came from outside the plane. Proximity missile. This was not a heat seeker missile. Why? All 4 engines were intact.

Examined the bodies, the ones that were close to the central tank should have been burned. They were not burned, they had shrapnel and were blown out of their seats.

Another quote from Hawgon from the conversation last night.

There were over 300 people, including many pilots, who reported seeing what they took to be a missile. None of them were allowed to testify before the NTSB committee in the public hearings. Several of them were military pilots and retired military pilots. One guy was a chopper pilot in Vietnam and had seen lots of SAMs fired and knew exactly what he was looking at.

I've always thought it was a bomb or missile, and literally no one in the industry or who knows much about 747s buys the fuel tank explosion story. I've also always leaned towards the Iranians. If you remember, in the 80s a US Navy ship shot down an Iranian jetliner over the Persian Gulf and killed over 200 Iranian civilians. I've always figured this was a tit-for-tat and everyone kind of took it as a "Okay, we're even now" and it was therefore, covered up and no one ever acknowledged the truth.

The damage came from outside the plane. Proximity missile. This was not a heat seeker missile. Why? All 4 engines were intact.

The proximity missile was what the documentary focused on. With my conversation we ruled out a heat seeker because of the above.

Quote from me in the conversation:

There was a classified naval exercise in that area. It took awhile for the Navy to divulge that information. The submarine Wyoming was not commissioned after this exercise. The Captain and an exec were relieved of duties after the incident.
I am not one of those people that believe in every conspiracy.

My quote:

Other people went quiet also. I believe a sailor came out with a story also. I remember that maybe he was up for retirement. He recanted and took back his statement.

Quote from me in the conversation:

There was a classified naval exercise in that area. It took awhile for the Navy to divulge that information. The submarine Wyoming was not commissioned after this exercise. The Captain and an exec were relieved of duties after the incident.
I am not one of those people that believe in every conspiracy.

Wyoming was commissioned later, but something happened. Just wanted to clear it up that it was never commissioned.

Quoting Steefhog,

No. You're not.

IIRC....wasn't Pierre Salinger making all kinds of noise from Paris that he had evidence proving a missile attack? Then he suddenly went quiet.

I figured if it WAS the Navy, we were never likely to know...and they were never likely to repeat the mistake.

The only conspiracy would be the cover up. The Navy would not have done this deliberately. Just a super-oops. Like when turret 2 blew on the Iowa. They couldn't cover it up, so they tried to blame it on a sailor

Watch the documentary and make up your own mind about this. Don't think I am going to get a password for the unedited documentary before the broadcast on July 17th.

Was the super-oops hitting the big red clown nose? You know the big red button that says GO?

Quoting Steefhog,

The only conspiracy would be the cover up. The Navy would not have done this deliberately. Just a super-oops. Like when turret 2 blew on the Iowa. They couldn't cover it up, so they tried to blame it on a sailor

Edited for clarity. BBM

When reading about the possibility of a USN SNAFU on this, it reminded me of Clayton Hartwig USS Iowa turret explosion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, how all that was handled. Congresswoman Mary Rose Oakar did a great job on that investigation. We should see if she'll come out of retirement to help with this one. :yes:

So. Quote from me.

What did the witnesses see? They were not all idiots. They saw the vapors ignite from the fuel tank, and then the 747 continued stable flight, then pulled into a vertical climb. At the top of its climb it exploded into a fireball and fell into the ocean.

They physicist in the last of that youtube video, explaining the radar is one the main guys in the documentary.

Remember this?

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 7103(b)(1) of title 5 of the United States Code, and having determined that the Naval Special Warfare Development Group has as a primary function intelligence, counter-intelligence, investigative, or national security work and that the provisions of Chapter 71 of title 5 of the United States Code cannot be applied to this organization in a manner consistent with national security requirements and considerations, Executive Order 12171 of November 19, 1979, as amended, is further amended by adding the following at the end of section 1-205:

"(i) Naval Special Warfare Development Group."

WILLIAM J. CLINTON

THE WHITE HOUSE,

March 11, 1997."

-=-=-=-=-

Another question unanswered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics