Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She had something BIG on GA plain and simple.
No parent allows a child to steal inordinate amts of $ and NEVER stop it.
Most of the Plesea's wrote CA off for this as well.
It's in all thier letters.

If they cut her off she was gonna tell period.
No there is no proof GA molested ICA.
But I bet there was proof he did it to Caylee and that puts GA behind bars forever.

Respectfully disagreeing with all of the above. There are parents who allow their children to steal money from them and never stop it, and not simply because they have something heavy over them. One parent can be the dominant one who lets this habit continue or grow worse out of fear that they will lose all contact, while the other is more comfortable being submissive to the dominant parent out of habit.

I am having trouble making that jump you just made in the second paragraph quoted, especially that last sentence. If that had indeed been the case I doubt she would let her DT censor her from saying that. That really is about as heavy-handed an accusation as one can make. I am not even sure where one can accumulate evidence that would suggest GA has this history of abuse outside of the very person that the prosecution for the state of Florida described as a "pathological liar."

Who Knows the truth besides the Anthonys - Glad they aren't my neighbors and my pets are glad also

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back