Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not that I believe ICAs claims - but I can tell you that unless you are a sexual abuse survivor from a nuclear family member please don't suppose to understand this type of familial dysfunction.

My aunt was one of 7 children abused in her home by her father and she lived with her parents until she was 40 years old.

The human mind works (or DOESN'T works sometimes) in very strange ways.

Please don't take this as support for ICA - I don't believe her based on all of her previous lies.

I agree with the original poster here. Not sure yet whether or not I believe Casey's claims, but they certainly would explain so many things, from her flat affect to her habitual lies. I'd like to know if anyone knew Casey Anthony when she was a young child? Before the time of turning eight years old. Did she have a change in behavior at that point in her life? I too have some personal experience in this area, and can attest to the fact that for some, it takes a long time to get to a place of somewhat *normal* emotions/feelings/reactions to what others think of as normal life. JMO

I do think that this family is odd, dyfunctional, has anger issues, but I believe GA.
My gut says he loved 'his princess' but never molested ICA.
I do not think LEE did anything either...........
LEE & ICA and the high five says they were very close but not sexual.
ICA would of left family home when she got a job if she was being molested. JMOO

I do think that this family is odd, dyfunctional, has anger issues, but I believe GA.
My gut says he loved 'his princess' but never molested ICA.
I do not think LEE did anything either...........
LEE & ICA and the high five says they were very close but not sexual.
ICA would of left family home when she got a job if she was being molested. JMOO

Not necessarily, not if she had been abused since she was very young. She learned a sense of helplessness. some young children have significant trouble understanding or *feeling* if you will, that they are no longer helpless. They don't grow up with a sense of strength or power.

Not for a minute.

In one jail house visit when GA says he wished he'd been a better father to ICA, ICA tearfully responds by telling GA what a great dad he was to her, and a great granddad he now is to Caylee, and how lucky Caylee was(?) to have them both as grandparents. This is not the sentiment of someone who was molested from age 8 by that same man.

In addition, ICA never had a problem leaving Caylee alone with GA. I can't imagine for one second, someone who has been molested since 8yoa leaving her daughter alone for even one minute with the perpetrator of that crime.

There was never any fear expressed by ICA to anyone about Caylee being safe alone with GA that I am aware of.

I think I've made it crystal clear so far that I'm open to that possibility. In fact, I have come to see GA in a new light, and he's not looking pretty.

NOW . . . does that mean that I buy into the whole she-died-in-the-pool-and-Kronk-stole-body-theory? Absolutely not. That theory has so many holes it's like swiss cheese.

If KC truly is a victim of childhood sex abuse, then she has my sympathies and concerns. However, it would not excuse her behavior. It does not make her a better person. It does not make her innocent. It does not excuse murder.

It is so hard to believe, but IF (BIG IF) it happened that is NOT an excuse to neglect, kill, or dispose of your daughter and NOT call 911.

These secrets are very well kept, if true.

If ICA lied, which is SOOOO probable, then as a sexual abuse survivor it pisses me off that someone who claim these horrible things.
I have taught children who have been sexually abused. Where is the change in her behavior after it happened. Where is the psychological examination of her that states it.

I know women who have been sexually abused, and NONE of them would allow their daughters to live in a house where abuse has occurred - let alone allow them to be aloine with a known abuser.

These allegations ruin people's lives. And to make them so casually is a horrible thing to do. But then, it's all about KC and getting KC off a murder charge she deserves. I am not a fan of Cindy of George, but this is just so WRONG WRONG WRONG. But then KC doesn't have a conscience and neither does her attorney.

I believe it. Now, let me tell you why. I know 2 sets of sisters who were abused. One of the 1st set is parallel with Casey except for the dead child. The other two did allow their abuser into their kids lives even after he went to prison. The only reason it came out was one sister was again raped this time sodomized and had to go to the hospital because she was bleeding. Their mother also like Cyndi a nurse knew full well and did nothing. They even tried to leave me alone with this man as a teen. In the case of the 2nd two sisters it was their father.The first two never saw their abuser again because he was a foster parent.

No, never!! Don't believe it for a second. I can't believe (well yes I can) that ICA would throw her whole family under the bus!! UNREAL!! I had to call in sick yesterday i was so upset.

I don't know but this allegation is a good catch-all excuse to explain the past, current and future lies. As Baez said KC was raised to lie.

No way. ICA has NEVER told the truth, why should this be any different?

Absolutely, unequivocally, and without a doubt, NO!!!!!!!! I think LDB said it best in her opening: What does she do when her lies are exposed? She comes up with bigger ones...

PRECISELY!

BBM!

ICA isnt brilliant but she's not stupid either. She knows that people feel sorry for rape, incest and abuse victims and survivors. She knows that people who have suffered from Rape/incest and abuse cope differently and often inappropriately in all kinds of situations.

ICA and the DT needed an EXCUSE for her Behavior during that 31 day period. Seems like a plausible excuse. And it is SUPPOSED to EXCUSE ICA of her behavior.

Personally, I think if JB and the DT and ICA are going to ACCUSE GA of Molesting ICA, they need to seriously Delve deep into the issue. Or it will just be another BS story that no one can believe.

JB- MY CLIENT IS A LIAR. But she says her daddy molested her and that's why she is a freak show... Did i mention my client is a liar? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T BELIEVE HER?! (NOT An actual quote folks)

Kinda silly that he would emphatically state before everyone that his client lies but then expect us to believe his Penis in the mouth story. AND THEN he doesnt even bother to bring it up when GA hits the stand. Would that not be the FIRST and BEST opportunity to tear GA apart and give the jury an awful first impression of GA. I think JB is scared to confront GA about it cause its just another ICA yarn and he darned well knows it.

This is why i sort of feel bad for JB. Please dont tear me apart, but the man has the worlds most fruitcakey manipulative client a person could imagine. He has to use the information SHE gives him. He has to work with what ICA tells him. How can he NOT look a fool up there, spouting off the stories that she has woven? His job must SUCK. He must go home at night, after hearing another mountain of Crap from ICA and think.. holy cow, how am I supposed to work with this?? I feel bad for him, but he had ulterior motives from the get go. he made his bed....

Weirder things have come to light about the Anthony family. Given their dysfunctional dynamics, it would not surprise me. But do I think IF this happened with George and/or Lee, that led her to murder Caylee? Not buying that either. Given all of ICA's proven lies, I wouldn't be surprised if she may have pumped up the story for that dramatic affect. The alleged abuse does not hold water in my opinion about her guilt either way.

I do not believe it. Even if some sex abuse survivors act in a manner similar to casey, because that proves nothing, it just proves that some sex abuse victims become very damaged.

I believe the suggestion that she may have been abused was planted by death penalty mitigation experts and that casey the liar slowly latched onto them as she began to realize they could aid in her defense.

Casey never made that allegation to any of her close friends or boyfriends, even though she made other allegations about her parents, particularly her dad. Then, after jail logs show she spent HOURS and HOURS with a death penalty mitigation experts, she writes a letter to a fellow inmate in which she tries out the theory that has been implanted. But, she does not state that daddy had his penis in her mouth. No, it takes much more coaching to develop that scenario. Instead, she talks about how LA molested her repeatedly at night and she states that she thinks perhaps her dad did too, although she cannot remember.

Now, suddenly, she remembers and it brings her to gushing tears.

Sex abuse survivors do not forget unless they are pre-verbal when the abuse occurred. In fact, trauma survivors CANNOT forget which is why they often suffer from PTSD.

I think casey now has convinced herself, after a lot of help from DT psychs and mitigation experts, that daddy did this to her.

But watching her praise her father as the best dad and grandpa ever, during a jail visit tape, shows me it took some hours to get her to where she is.

The thought of these "professionals" going in there and using every psychological trick in the book to suggest such a theory, to suggest that it would aid in her defense, sickens me. I can imagine it:

DAY ONE:

[AFTER A LONG DISCUSSION OF HER ENTIRE HISTORY...]
Okay, so I need you tell me about any kind of trauma you have ever experienced in your life because trauma sometimes explains behaviors others think are abnormal. Were you ever physically abused? Emotionally? Okay, so you think there may have been some emotional abuse by your mom and physical by your dad. Good. Now how about sexual? None? Okay, well lets talk about the other abuse you suffered as a child for awhile..."

"You know, sometimes victims of sexual abuse block out the abuse because it is too painful for them to deal with or to admit. Some victims refuse to talk about it because they feel shame. They are embarrassed. But it is not their fault! They are the victims! And it can cause them to really act in ways others do not understand. Is there anything you can think of that may have happened to you? Okay, well, I want you to think about this very hard because sometimes the subconscious memory needs time to surface. I am not telling you this happened to you but I want to be absolutely sure I know everything about your life. Okay sweetie?"

DAY TWO:

"I want to talk to you about abuse again. You know, some people when they have been sexually abused will experience loss differently from others. They may be able to hide their pain. They may be able to disassociate. That's because they have been taught to keep secrets and pretend everything is okay."

"You know, that's especially the case with victims of sexual abuse. Oh, I had this patient once who....people thought everything was okay and when they realized she had been pretending, they were amazed how well she hid it."

"It can explain a lot. It can explain behaviors that others think are "crazy".

"I had this one patient, her father did XY and Z. It was horrible. From the age of X to X, he crept in her room repeatedly and did these things to her. You know how she responded? Oh, the poor thing, she just went to school like nothing was wrong. She laughed and played and no one knew what was really going on."

"But inside, the secret she was forced to keep, it was killing her. But her dad made her keep the secret and her mother always wanted the family to seem perfect to outsiders. Kind of sounds like your mom a little!"

"Anyhow, as she grew older, keeping this secret caused her to do strange things. She needed male attention. She needed to party a lot and be almost frantic in her quest for "fun" in order to keep the incredible, horrible pain at bay. Well, I need to go get some lunch but I'd like you to think about her a bit. We'll talk when I come back."

"Hey casey, remember that patient I was telling you about? I wanted to tell you some more about her. Now, the secrets she was keeping, even though she acted like nothing was wrong, her pain did slip out in other ways. She did bad things sometimes like stealing, etc. Her pain needed some sort of outlet. She still acted like everything was okay, but if you looked close, it wasn't."

"But she was a great actress. She had been taught to be. Like I said, she could be molested that morning and be forced to plaster a smile on her face before she went to school. Poor things, the smile hid her tears."

"Then, one day she witnessed something horrible...But you know how she reacted? She never called the police. She never called 911. She never told a soul. Instead, she went out and acted as if everything was normal, like she was having fun. You know why? She had been programmed to hide secrets and trauma. But everyone was so sympathetic when they found out what had happened to her as a child and why it taught her to hide the truth."

"Well, I want to talk to you about repressed memories a bit and then I have to go for now."

DAY THREE:

casey, I want to know if you have thought about what we have been discussing. Do you think there is a possibility that you have experienced any kind of sexual abuse you may be repressing? Okay, so you think you might but you can't remember? Well here's some exercises you can do to relax your mind and remember better. I want you to understand that if this happened to you, it's not your fault. You are the victim! And it could explain a lot to a jury who may otherwise look at you as a monster."

Etc., etc.

This is my theory about how these ideas that were never there before, became implanted and believed by casey. It could have happened in one day or several weeks, but I think this is what happened. casey the liar grasped on to this sex abuse thing as if it was a life preserver. She wants out of jail and she thinks this is her ticket.

If George Anthony had/has a substance abuse issue in the past, anything is possible. We sure do know he was a terrible husband. jmo

First, before I disagree with you...I want to welcome you to websleuths! :great: Glad to have ya here!

I totally disagree. Not every psychopath has had a horrible childhood. IMO something is wrong with her, yes she's a broken empty shell of a human being. She's lazy, hates responsibility, and it's all about appearances and having FUN. It's no surprise she was very jealous of the time and love lavished on Caylee. But instead of working to get her own place, and actually be a good mother as opposed to pretending to be. She simply removed her and went on with her life without missing a beat.

Her parents may be dysfunctional IMO but abusive? No. Permissive is more like it. It's obvious who had run that home. Guess what, it wasn't Cindy. It was Casey. They walked on eggshells and bent over backwards for her.

I've always thought it was Casey who ran the house

PRECISELY!

BBM!

ICA isnt brilliant but she's not stupid either. She knows that people feel sorry for rape, incest and abuse victims and survivors. She knows that people who have suffered from Rape/incest and abuse cope differently and often inappropriately in all kinds of situations.

ICA and the DT needed an EXCUSE for her Behavior during that 31 day period. Seems like a plausible excuse. And it is SUPPOSED to EXCUSE ICA of her behavior.

Personally, I think if JB and the DT and ICA are going to ACCUSE GA of Molesting ICA, they need to seriously Delve deep into the issue. Or it will just be another BS story that no one can believe.

JB- MY CLIENT IS A LIAR. But she says her daddy molested her and that's why she is a freak show... Did i mention my client is a liar? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T BELIEVE HER?! (NOT An actual quote folks)

Kinda silly that he would emphatically state before everyone that his client lies but then expect us to believe his Penis in the mouth story. AND THEN he doesnt even bother to bring it up when GA hits the stand. Would that not be the FIRST and BEST opportunity to tear GA apart and give the jury an awful first impression of GA. I think JB is scared to confront GA about it cause its just another ICA yarn and he darned well knows it.

This is why i sort of feel bad for JB. Please dont tear me apart, but the man has the worlds most fruitcakey manipulative client a person could imagine. He has to use the information SHE gives him. He has to work with what ICA tells him. How can he NOT look a fool up there, spouting off the stories that she has woven? His job must SUCK. He must go home at night, after hearing another mountain of Crap from ICA and think.. holy cow, how am I supposed to work with this?? I feel bad for him, but he had ulterior motives from the get go. he made his bed....

I don't feel bad for JB at all!!!!!!!!!!! I know exactly what he did and I believe I know how. Look at the jail logs. casey never came up with this carp before his DT mitigation experts and psychs spent hours with her.

IMO, JB is willing to use any trick in the book to get his client to help him "win." I know that type of liar, oops! I mean lawyer! And I recognize the mannerisms, speech patterns and facial expression of such lawyers, in JB.

Weirder things have come to light about the Anthony family. Given their dysfunctional dynamics, it would not surprise me. But do I think IF this happened with George and/or Lee, that led her to murder Caylee? Not buying that either. Given all of ICA's proven lies, I wouldn't be surprised if she may have pumped up the story for that dramatic affect. The alleged abuse does not hold water in my opinion about her guilt either way.

I agree. I don't believe sa had anything to do with Caylee's death but I cannot dismiss these allegations just because Casey is a liar. Something in her upbringing caused her to be the person she is (NOT talking about murdering her daughter but the lying manipulater). And there is one thing that I cannot tolerate and that's a mother who knows her daughter is being molested and does not believe or refuses to get to the bottom. Not saying CA did this, but we would all be surprised at the number of mothers who would rather keep their head in the sand than deal with their abhorrent husbands/boyriends. Yesterday when JB made that most crude remark in his opening, ICA showed real emotion. I'm just not sure if it was because she was throwing her dad under the bus or not because a socieopath does not care who she throws under the bus.

I don't believe it... If it were true, why would KC have left her little girl alone with him?

Ditto, ditto. I have a friend who WAS sexually abused by her father from the age of 8 until 13. She had three daughters and there was no way she ever, ever left any of them in his presence without another adult or herself being around. ICA has no soul to be able to so throw out such horrible sleazy accusations in an effort to save her own sorry *advertiser censored**.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite
Back