Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right now, with his testimony, he sat and watched his daughter give birth,and I find that very,very, intruding and inappropriate. A male figure showed up at the hospital that day, Jesse, and George said it did not go well. Its messed up, especially after all the mega denial, and the mega denial shows a pattern with Casey.

jmo

How do we know ICA didn't want him there? I have had males deliver all of my three (Soon to be four) children and my father has seen my birth videos. (He was going to be in the room for the birth of my last child but it carried on for 29 hours so he went home to relieve our babysitter) My mother has been in the room for all of the births and I've had various friends in the room as well.

It's only intruding and inappropriate if the one giving birth feels that way, which unless I'm mistaken she has never said publicly?

I have also taken video for two of my friends of their births, full on crotch shots up close and at the time when the baby is coming out, the fact that it's a vagina the baby is coming out of is really the very last thing on your mind. Certainly it is nothing sexual or even taboo to a lot of people.

If somebody wishes privacy in their birth I think that is just as okay, birth is VERY private to a lot of people, I get that, but we don't know what ICA wanted to know if it was her wish, or not.

He sure spoke to her in a way I've never heard a dad speak to his daughter before - beautiful, gorgeous, honey, boss, suggesting she stay thin by taking care of herself (whose dad is concerned about their daughter's arse while she's in jail for murder facing DP?). I mean really!

Other than the strange way he communicates with her (that helps me believe it could be true) I have no way of knowing what the truth is.

Actually calling your daughter beautiful and the other words he said isnt unusual. I have heard pleanty of fathers talk to their daughters that way.It depends on where you were raised and what generation. Its not any different then some fathers calling there daughters princess. Certainly doesnt mean the man did what she is trying to accuse him of. IMO I believe he used that to calm Casey down when she was younger. Old habits are hard to break sometimes. I think that ICA at one time was the apple of GA eye just like alot of daughter are to their fathers. I personally dont believe there was any abuse sexually or physically. I think the one who was the abuser mentally to everyone in the family is on trial for murdering her baby girl.

ICA enjoys portraying herself as a victim. Some of her behaviors may resemble that of a sexually abused person. Collectively, they might look very nasty, but I see this as another appalling alibi and bid for sympathy . Poisonous calculated evil. Folks who dislike GA and focus on his disgusting behavior since Caylee Marie was reported "missing” might be inclined to believe this nastier stuff. I am not an Anthony fan, but I do not believe the new accusations against GA. Shame on the DT for their bombshell bullchit. He does not deserve these ugly accusations. Perhaps he now looks downward while he is on the witness stand due to the utter shame that ICA has inflicted upon him. What can he do, now that these unforgiveable ugly lies were aired. How is supposed to defend himself. The lies have attached themselves like leeches to the names associated with this "breaking news". If ICA devised this concept for her alibi, she is guilty of more than murder. ICA has tarnished her own child by making sexual abuse claims against Caylee Marie's beloved grandfather.
The consequences of these accusations are far-reaching. Whether out of curiosity, during future research, possibly even new case laws, a name search of "Caylee Marie" or her evil mother may carry the added search tag of sexual abuse. Even when proven false, the label still clings on in its tawdry fashion. The internet can be a blessing or a curse. Poor little Caylee Marie ~ Look what they’v e done to your memory.
IMO

No, that really shouldn't have been Cindy's decision, she wasn't the one giving birth! Casey had every right to decide her birth plan and whom she wanted/ didn't want to be in there!

I don't disagree with you, I just don't think that's how this family works. Cindy decision is the family's decision. IMOO.

I just again really wish to reiterate this:

my personal feeling is that, after the allegations made in Opening Statements, the ball is back in the DT and ICA's court -- they now have the choice and/or one might even go as far as to say, obligation, to substantiate that this is the truth and solid basis for their defense.

The very logical next step would be to have psychiatrists and psychologists testify to their expert evaluation findings, and have ICA testify to the matter.
To me, personally, the very fact that DT and ICA themselves have withdrawn the experts' evaluations and opinions to be entered as potential evidence in this case, speaks louder than any words spoken in the Opening Statement.

Until I hear the above mentioned testimony to the abuse allegations, the father remains, to me, by law and my personal mores, Innocent Until Proven Guilty of these allegations, and would remain to be considered as such, by me.

As such, if it would be what they were banking on, the DT and ICA would not even get my personal "reasonable doubt" notion.

Yes, I believe it. Or at least enough for reasonable doubt. GA wrote inappropriate letters to Casey, calling her "Gorgeous" and focusing on her looks at a time when she was jailed and Caylee supposedly missing. Then, when she brought up the abuse, GA wrote her letters saying, "Why? Why? Why hurt Mom? Why do this to me, to Lee???"---instead of, "The lies of abuse sicken me and you know they are untrue." VERY telling. What he really wrote meant, "So you are going to release our secrets to get away with this?".

Yes, I believe it. Or at least enough for reasonable doubt. GA wrote inappropriate letters to Casey, calling her "Gorgeous" and focusing on her looks at a time when she was jailed and Caylee supposedly missing. Then, when she brought up the abuse, GA wrote her letters saying, "Why? Why? Why hurt Mom? Why do this to me, to Lee???"---instead of, "The lies of abuse sicken me and you know they are untrue." VERY telling. What he really wrote meant, "So you are going to release our secrets to get away with this?".

I hadn't taken that letter that way, but boy you made me think about it.

I sure hope my brother in law is never accused of molesting his grand daughter, because there's some pretty damning evidence against him. After all, he calls her "pretty girl". :eek:

I sure hope my brother in law is never accused of molesting his grand daughter, because there's some pretty damning evidence against him. After all, he calls her "pretty girl". :eek:

Does your brother in law call his sister darling, beautiful, or pretty girl?

I am having a hard time with the posts that read words to the effect "I believe he molested her" and therefore I have reasonable doubt. How does anyone make such a quantum leap from sex abuse to Caylee drowning and her father disposing of the body and then letting her sit in jail? One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Assuming for argument's sake kC was molested, the pool accident theory/roy kronk theory still is absurd at best. BTW, my brother just posted on my FB page that I was still beautiful, and my dad (the best dad in the world) called all of his four daughters, beautiful and gorgeous.

I am having a hard time with the posts that read words to the effect "I believe he molested her" and therefore I have reasonable doubt. How does anyone make such a quantum leap from sex abuse to Caylee drowning and her father disposing of the body and then letting her sit in jail? One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Assuming for argument's sake kC was molested, the pool accident theory/roy kronk theory still is absurd at best.

Mind boggling to say the least. I think this was written by a person who could convince someone one on one that the sky was not blue. Told through a third party in front of a group gets to the meat of the deception. She is a good liar. I am sure she is gifted in the capacity of lying, but unless she can do it on her own, the story is truly fiction at its worst.

I don't know. To me, why would he need to write "you know this is untrue." HE knows, and he knows SHE knows that it's not true. I think I'd ask the same thing - why? why are you making up this crap?? yes, you lie about stuff all the time, we know that, but why tell these lies that are going to hurt me, your mom, Lee, so much. Here we've done all we can to support you, why, why, why are you hurting us?

Tink

Forget the personal ind identity to things, and ask yourself this: How will that play for the DT in a murder trial? I worry about those things. 1/12.

I tend to have faith in the intelligence of people (sometimes more than I should, I guess). I'd like to think this jury wouldn't decide that GA is guilty of putting his "thing" in his daughters mouth every morning before he sent her off to school based on the fact that he called his daughter "Beautiful" as an adult.

But that's just me. Apparently, alot of people here are convinced that GA is a pedophile based on "vibes" and "endearments" and, well look at him? He LOOKS like a pedophile. I guess it possible the jury is packed with people like that, but I sure hope not.

JMO

I tend to have faith in the intelligence of people (sometimes more than I should, I guess). I'd like to think this jury wouldn't decide that GA is guilty of putting his "thing" in his daughters mouth every morning before he sent her off to school based on the fact that he called his daughter "Beautiful" as an adult.

But that's just me. Apparently, alot of people here are convinced that GA is a pedophile based on "vibes" and "endearments" and, well look at him? He LOOKS like a pedophile. I guess it possible the jury is packed with people like that, but I sure hope not.

JMO

It's a stigma I hope he understands if she is acquitted. They didn't do it on a whim when she was young, but they did these things WHILE she was incarcerated for the murder of Caylee. That is the difference.

I am having a hard time with the posts that read words to the effect "I believe he molested her" and therefore I have reasonable doubt. How does anyone make such a quantum leap from sex abuse to Caylee drowning and her father disposing of the body and then letting her sit in jail? One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Assuming for argument's sake kC was molested, the pool accident theory/roy kronk theory still is absurd at best. BTW, my brother just posted on my FB page that I was still beautiful, and my dad (the best dad in the world) called all of his four daughters, beautiful and gorgeous.

I am a survivor and I do NOT believe he molested her. It is my experience with sociopathic behavior that tells me this....otherwise she would get the benefit of the doubt....it just did not happen IMO.

I just can't give ICA an ounce of credibility. If I could, I might be able to believe different. But given that CA was just on the stand and specifically stated the pool ladder was detached from the pool and placed on the ground after she got out of the pool on June 15th and that contradicts what the defense is saying about Caylee getting in the pool and drowning...well, that doesn't give anymore credibility to anything ICA has declared as being 'absolutely' true. So why should the story of GA molesting her be any different? It's been 7 days since opening statements and I'm still trying to wipe that picture out of my mind. :banghead:

It's a stigma I hope he understands if she is acquitted. They didn't do it on a whim when she was young, but they did these things WHILE she was incarcerated for the murder of Caylee. That is the difference.

I'm not following. Are you saying that you hope GA understands that he will be labelled a pedophile in the eyes of many, for the rest of his life, in order for the DT to try to get his daughter acquitted of murder?

If that's what you're saying, I honestly don't know if GA would ever be able to reconcile himself to that stigma or not. Part of me says he would do anything to save his only daughter, part of me says that no man who was innocent of such a horrific act would ever be able to live with that label for the rest of his life. So...I don't know.

As an side, I just asked my husband what he would do in that scenario. He said, "Do we have young children at home in this scenario?" I said, "No. Grown." His reply after that was, "I'd go home and put a gun in my mouth."

:eek: Careful what you ask, Kat.

No, I don't believe her father ever molested her; as others have pointed out, if that was the case then why would she permit him to be alone with her daughter? I don't believe either male in that household ever "put a move on her".

During opening Baez quoted George, after "finding Caylee in the pool", and I can't recall the exact wording but said GA said something to ICA at that time with the word "friggin" (hope this doesn't get bleeped out and I'm allowed to use it). It was almost laughable b/c GA doesn't strike me as the type to use that word; I could picture him dropping the f bomb, but not that word. It sounded very phony.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26
Back