Does Anyone here think Casey Anthony is innocent?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe KC required a tranquelizer after Caylees remains surfaced because this was the second time, she was so angry and unable to be, "Logical" The only part of KC's staements that still confuse me even when I take into consideration who KC was talking to is her comment, "Guess who gets to spend an eternity in jail if they never find her?" Was she banking that they would find Caylee and KC felt on July 16th everyone would blame the invisable nanny?

(my bold) I remember her saying this way back when she first got arrested, and have heard it many times since but looking at this from the vantage point of now, with all that has transpired since then, it is so apparent she had no thought at all for her 'missing' child but only for herself. I never cease to be amazed at her cold heart.

I agree with you and understand what you are saying, but if she had been crying in court we most likely would be talking about her crocodile tears instead.

Probably because we haven't seen anything other than crocodile tears from her so far. the only true tears that we have seen from her come during times when she is spoken of as the victim.

I might be able to drum up a small degree of sympathy for her if she would just show some genuine emotions for Caylee.

Nope, I thought about it, probably not.

I agree with you and understand what you are saying, but if she had been crying in court we most likely would be talking about her crocodile tears instead.

Very true IMO. Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't!

Naw, that is that silly look teenagers get on their faces when they are around the boy that they secretly have a crush on.

the dreamy, far away look in her eyes is what she considers flirting with JB.

Ahhhhhhh, young and really disturbing, unrequited (we hope) love!

Got to go Yak now!

No doubt in my mind flirting with JB. He is her knight in shining armor. I think that is how she looks at men, they are there to save her.

Naw, that is that silly look teenagers get on their faces when they are around the boy that they secretly have a crush on.

the dreamy, far away look in her eyes is what she considers flirting with JB.

Ahhhhhhh, young and really disturbing, unrequited (we hope) love!

Got to go Yak now!

If you say so.

I think she expected Caylee to be found BEFORE 7/16. She wanted to be the victim whose child was snatched and murdered. It was supposed to happen sooner and be a shock to her. Then she'd blame imaginanny, the family would grieve together, the world would search endlessly for the killer who got away, and life (for KC) would go on.....

isn't that the truth~!!!!!!!!

I think she expected Caylee to be found BEFORE 7/16. She wanted to be the victim whose child was snatched and murdered. It was supposed to happen sooner and be a shock to her. Then she'd blame imaginanny, the family would grieve together, the world would search endlessly for the killer who got away, and life (for KC) would go on.....

This I kind of agree with, except that it would have been hard to have the body found before that date because she hadn't admitted to anyone that Caylee was missing. Unless she planned to be the one to find the body, which would have put her right back in the hot seat.

But in KC's mind maybe this was the solution to the problem. She is not too bright, IMO.

Bolded by me

If someone feels to blame for another's death but is too cowardly to admit any negligence to both their family and LE, and usually lies about things to get themselves off the hook, they are quite likely to continue being a coward and lying when faced with the biggest catastrophe of their lives IMO.

People who kill deliberately also are often cowards and lie to their families and LE.

ITA. I keep thinking that Casey's original plan was to arrange for this to happen "while she was in Puerto Rico." She would hand Caylee off to "Imaginanny" (love it!) and come back to victimhood.

If she just sat there and listened it would be appropriate. We already know she can turn on and off the tears and she can control her smirks/smiles.

I hear what your saying but if she were going to use that scenario she should have called LE that day. "Oh please help me Mr. Policeman...the imaginanny stole my little girl and I'm soooooo upset"

If she could have told a convincing enough story she might have gotten away with it. It would have required her to act as the grieving heart broken mother (just like Susan S.) and have a convincing enough story to keep LE busy looking for the imaginanny. She would have had to put off her partying for a year or so but after that she would have been home free.

But as we know, she wasn't smart or cunning enough to do that. I will never understand how she expected anyone to believe her lies. They are more transparent than a piece of glass.

JMHO as always.

This I kind of agree with, except that it would have been hard to have the body found before that date because she hadn't admitted to anyone that Caylee was missing. Unless she planned to be the one to find the body, which would have put her right back in the hot seat.

But in KC's mind maybe this was the solution to the problem. She is not too bright, IMO.

Could this be why Casey started out by leading LE to "places where she knew the nanny had taken Caylee?" Maybe eventually she would have led them to the school. LE didn't play long enough?

KC is guilty of SOMETHING. I think everyone can agree that she is far from blameless. However, I am not 100% convinced that she is guilty of murder. I do believe there is enough evidence, combined with her lack of cooperation, to convict her. IMO, and I know I am in the minority, Caylee died accidently due to KC's neglect and the rest of the mess was staging/panic/stupidity (take your pick). Was chloroform actually manufactured and used to drug the baby? I don't know. Chloroform is a natural byproduct of decomp and if the baby died in the pool (still my working theory), the chlorine would have increased the occurance of chloroform. This does not fly with websearches about the product, but KC strikes me as a dreamer, not a "do"er, so I still think that may have been an odd coincidence. I think the searches for self-defense/neckbreaking were for her battles with another adult...not a child.

short answer-NO, KC is not innocent...possibly not a murderer....slim possibility....now my answer is long again, sorry
Then how explain her elaborate very thoroughly planned ruse about the job she didn't have? She followed through with that to the point of even punching fake numbers into her phone, getting dressed for work every day and driving off, living a complete lie that supposedly had everyone fooled?

Could this be why Casey started out by leading LE to "places where she knew the nanny had taken Caylee?" Maybe eventually she would have led them to the school. LE didn't play long enough?

That's a very interesting insight Indigo. I'm going to have to turn that over in my mind a few times. Very interesting.:)

I believe that when she originally disposed of Caylee, the remains stunk. KC expected somebody else to find Caylee, while KC was "away" doing who knows what, and CA or LE would have to "break the news to her"---all those calls "Where is Caylee?" "Oh, she's at Disney World with Zanny."--"No, you'd better come home. We've found her body in the woods" "Oh No! It can't be! I just spoke to them yesterday and everything was fine!"--see where I'm going?? It never crossed her mind that cell records and pings would track her moves. She'd already been researching the sim card/lost numbers bit. She had it all worked out...but nobody found the baby....
She didn't call LE because the imaginary babysitter would vanish AFTER Caylee was found. Until then, everyone was on a happy vacatuion and the whole scene would come as a huge shock to KC. Friends would rally to support her, mom and dad would comfort her, just like in the movies...

Possibly. But I just don't see how she would have gotten them close to the school and she would have almost pointed out that area.

I still think that she needed to lie to cover her butt and did lie and never thought that anyone would call her on it because no one ever had before. When LE called her on her lies, she just stuck with them. She didn't have anything else at the time.

she knew she was caught in lie after lie but instead of coming up with something new, she just decided to bulldog her way through like she would have/did with her parents. I honestly think that she figured that if she kept it up long enough, LE would give up the same way her parents always did.

I also think that her parents always knew what kind of person she was and they knew that she lied to them constantly about work, money, etc. but for them it was easier to just pretend to her and themselves that they believed her. Made for a happier, quieter household.

I haven't read all the threads just giving my thoughts:

Given all the evidence that we know, I can't wrap my head around any other belief than she is guilty of the crime (s) she is charged with. I was suspicious from the first report of Caylee being missing for thirty-one days. Time and information released only solidified those suspicions.

Then how explain her elaborate very thoroughly planned ruse about the job she didn't have? She followed through with that to the point of even punching fake numbers into her phone, getting dressed for work every day and driving off, living a complete lie that supposedly had everyone fooled?

She's been playin' that fiddle for two years. She kept the imaginary job to make imaginary money to pay for imaginary classes that she was taking and the imaginanny that cared for her child while she pretended to work and study. She may have dressed the part, but as soon as the house was empty, she was back home on myspace. I don't think the family was nearly as fooled as they claim to be. With KC, it was just easier to let her play than to argue. Any time they tried to back her into a corner she'd lie to their face...even when she KNEW they weren't buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408