Does Anyone here think Casey Anthony is innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried with all my might, but I can't come up with any possible scenario under which Casey's actions could point to anything but guilt.

Chilly, I saw you post this would be a short thread, I just got on and it's over 11 pages!! :eek:

I vote: GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

She's been playin' that fiddle for two years. She kept the imaginary job to make imaginary money to pay for imaginary classes that she was taking and the imaginanny that cared for her child while she pretended to work and study. She may have dressed the part, but as soon as the house was empty, she was back home on myspace. I don't think the family was nearly as fooled as they claim to be. With KC, it was just easier to let her play than to argue. Any time they tried to back her into a corner she'd lie to their face...even when she KNEW they weren't buying it.

Yes, exactly!

So do you want a videotape of the actual murder with a Priest standing beside her to testify, too?

Sometimes, the evidence is such that we have to use logic and reason to form the whole puzzle when the pieces are laid out for us. In this case, the evidence will show this began at the A fam house to the car then to the dump site bringing it directly back to the A fam house.

I want more than "her attitude" to prove she is guilty. If you think a priest will help then by all means send in a priest.

Casey, at this point is the most "logical" murderer with the evidence collected by LE. I am not arguing that point at all. I simply think there is more to this that hasn't been told and when/if we hear that information then there might be a different "reason" applied.

People who kill deliberately also are often cowards and lie to their families and LE.

Very true, but my point is that KC's behaviour after the event would probably be the same whether it was deliberate or unintentional but caused through some negligence on her part. Once a coward and liar, always a coward and liar IMO

That's why I don't personally accept her behaviour afterwards as proof of deliberate murder, which is what she is accused of.

Very true, but my point is that KC's behaviour after the event would probably be the same whether it was deliberate or unintentional but caused through some negligence on her part. Once a coward and liar, always a coward and liar IMO

That's why I don't personally accept her behaviour afterwards as proof of deliberate murder, which is what she is accused of.

Agreed

I want more than "her attitude" to prove she is guilty. If you think a priest will help then by all means send in a priest.

Casey, at this point is the most "logical" murderer with the evidence collected by LE. I am not arguing that point at all. I simply think there is more to this that hasn't been told and when/if we hear that information then there might be a different "reason" applied.

What evidence or reason would prove to you that she is not guilty of killing Caylee or at the very least felony child abuse/neglect which resulted in the death of a child?

I am truly interested. I just can't come up with anything that puts everything we already know together with something that will turn all that into her being innocent.

I would still be on sedatives, not chowin down on jail commisary goodies and gaining weight, KC looks heathy and happy JMO

Normally depressed people eat. I think she is depressed, either by the guilt of killing her daughter or by setting in jail.

She behaves like a textbook sociopath (as has been mentioned repeatedly). Emotionally, the girl is defective and her emotions do not tell the story because of that. I am by no means saying she's innocent, but even if she were, I don't think she'd give us a true read due to her natural handicap. I agree that the sedative was for her upset over being caught....or maybe even at the suggestion of JB and co. in an effort to assist her public opinion.

I wouldn't call it a "handicap". If the perp were capable of insight, perhaps she would call it a handicap because it handicaps her ability to get away with murder. The perp knows the difference between right and wrong. That is what matters.

And if she were innocent, I betya her responses would be way more affective. Because it would concern her, affect her, it's all about her. Even a psychopath has feelings- for themselves. We saw that played out when she needed a sedative after Caylee's remains were found.

I believe that when she originally disposed of Caylee, the remains stunk. KC expected somebody else to find Caylee, while KC was "away" doing who knows what, and CA or LE would have to "break the news to her"---all those calls "Where is Caylee?" "Oh, she's at Disney World with Zanny."--"No, you'd better come home. We've found her body in the woods" "Oh No! It can't be! I just spoke to them yesterday and everything was fine!"--see where I'm going?? It never crossed her mind that cell records and pings would track her moves. She'd already been researching the sim card/lost numbers bit. She had it all worked out...but nobody found the baby....
She didn't call LE because the imaginary babysitter would vanish AFTER Caylee was found. Until then, everyone was on a happy vacatuion and the whole scene would come as a huge shock to KC. Friends would rally to support her, mom and dad would comfort her, just like in the movies...

I like what you've added Clock's Tickin. You know if we go by the premise you mentioned above, tossing Caylee so close to the street would make it more likely that the decomp smell would bring someone walking by (kids, parents taking children to school, someone walking their dog) to investigate the source of the odor which by all accounts was an overwhelming stench.

So, to explore this, just exploring not saying it's correct, then the duct tape makes sense. Stage a kidnapping. The heart sticker, is lost on me. Who knows what she thought that would signify when Caylee was found.

She did say IIRC, the police didn't even give me 24 hours to help. Would she have found a way to direct LE over to that area? Would she say that the "nanny" knew about her place in the woods? She said in a visit with CA that the "nanny" had a key to the house.

Oh I can see how she would have reacted like you did Clock's Tickin. Eyebrows would have shot up, voice would have been raised in tone, "OMG, look what the nanny did to my child, she said she wouldn't hurt her if I didn't go to the police" Etc...

I want more than "her attitude" to prove she is guilty.

All you have to do is read the available information that has been released in this case. Although KC's attitude is a component of the story, it is by no means, the whole story. Look at the whole package. If the defense had some **bombshell** that proved KC was innocent, don't you think they would have produced it by now?

All the evidence, lies, attitude, lies, logic and lies points to only one person....KC.

When it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck, not a dog in costume. While it is always good to look outside the box, facts can be beyond dispute.

My life experience tells me a "mother" wouldn't be arm in arm with her new squeeze before her baby's body had had time to cool off IF the death was a surprise.

I also cannot rationalize putting duct tape over my baby's face. Or happily chattering away to people about my baby being at park/beach having such a GOOD time after I'd taped over my baby's face...

JMO

thumb_hammer.gif

(Emphasis added)

Excellent reasoning; excellent post. IMO, this totally forecloses the possibility of an accident and panic. To credibly suggest there was a panic situation, I would expect some sort of panic behavior could be shown, which cannot be shown in this case. Not just has not, but cannot be shown.

I certainly hope the prosecution thinks to use your simple, eloquent and effective reasoning before jury.

As a ps -- Juries are well instructed. I think many here who have preconceived ideas about the case would be able to put them aside and come to a legal decision based on the legal evidence. Not being argumentative, just think some of those who opined they wouldn't be able to do so are not giving themselves the credit I believe they deserve.

ITA. I keep thinking that Casey's original plan was to arrange for this to happen "while she was in Puerto Rico." She would hand Caylee off to "Imaginanny" (love it!) and come back to victimhood.

Mentioning an island always reminds me of Natalie Holloway. I said it before. I think she and Joran Vandersloot are very similar psychologically.

This I kind of agree with, except that it would have been hard to have the body found before that date because she hadn't admitted to anyone that Caylee was missing. Unless she planned to be the one to find the body, which would have put her right back in the hot seat.

But in KC's mind maybe this was the solution to the problem. She is not too bright, IMO.

No, she really isn't, is she? I see no benefit to her whatsoever for the body to have been found sooner. I see no benefit to her to have hung around town for a month after she killed Caylee. After 31 days, I see no benefit to her with the story she had for LE.
It was said on her Myspace or Facebook page her favorite show was CSI. I have to question if she ever actually watched a single episode.
Lanie

I wouldn't call it a "handicap". If the perp were capable of insight, perhaps she would call it a handicap because it handicaps her ability to get away with murder. The perp knows the difference between right and wrong. That is what matters.

And if she were innocent, I betya her responses would be way more affective. Because it would concern her, affect her, it's all about her. Even a psychopath has feelings- for themselves. We saw that played out when she needed a sedative after Caylee's remains were found.

She knows the difference between right and wrong, she just doesn't care=sociopath...not psychopath. She's not a psychological dismissal, just defective. Yes, she cares about #1...KC...and KC only. Innocent or guilty-she takes her emotional cues from someplace other than her heart. (BTW-I do say she is guilty of something...even if it is only disposal...and quite possibly murder in the first...I just don't think her emotional displays or lack of them can really tell us anything)

If she just sat there and listened it would be appropriate. We already know she can turn on and off the tears and she can control her smirks/smiles.

I have to disagree with what I bolded. From what I've seen, she can only crank up the tears when she is feeling sorry for herself. It might have done her some good had she actually had some tears during some of her public time, but she just couldn't pull it off.
Lanie

All you have to do is read the available information that has been released in this case. Although KC's attitude is a component of the story, it is by no means, the whole story. Look at the whole package. If the defense had some **bombshell** that proved KC was innocent, don't you think they would have produced it by now?

All the evidence, lies, attitude, lies, logic and lies points to only one person....KC.

Well said! And the fact that the A's are NOT, nor is the defense, on national TV asking for the public to find the "real killer" speaks volumes! They are showing no effort whatsoever to find the nanny or anyone else. Duh, that's cause the killer is behind bars, where she belongs.

No Ihave not. And I do not know if anyone has.

I mostly read and think on my own. I do know from reading here that if something comes up and it is questionable they do try and figure out why. Know that I am writing this I do think I remember some threads that were people were on here with the innocent scenarie. I will check. Going to school then work, but will check because I am curious.

I do not know if she is guilty r innocent. Yes from the LE reports I say she did it. But this case is so strange that I think at any moment someone is going to say it was a joke to see how far they could go with all the strangeness. Like smile your on candid camra.
I live 3000 miles away for FL, have been to Orlando, for parks, but some how I just can not top thinking about this case.

There was an entire series of threads for those who believed Caylee was alive. That may be what you're remembering. IIRC, there were also a few others wherein folks discussed the possibility KC was innocent. Early on, many WS'ers grasped at many a straw to avoid thinking that baby had been killed by anyone, much less her mother.

ITA. I keep thinking that Casey's original plan was to arrange for this to happen "while she was in Puerto Rico." She would hand Caylee off to "Imaginanny" (love it!) and come back to victimhood.

I don't think that she ever really intended to go to Puerto Rico. I think that she liked to talk about going, but she never really had any intention of going. She let her friends believe that she was going right up until they were getting on the place (almost) before she actually said she wasn't going.

A lot like when she took the police all the way to Universal, across the lot, into a building and down to the end of a hall before she admitted she didn't have an office there and in fact did not even work there.

Another pattern in her behavior that I had not thought about before.

I agree with you and understand what you are saying, but if she had been crying in court we most likely would be talking about her crocodile tears instead.

Fox I agree with you. I certainly don't think KC is innocent, but as far as smiling in court... it's natural for human beings to smile at people. I believe I would have had my head on the table if my daughter had been murdered and found in a garbage bag (cuz I wouldn't have been guilty of it), but she's gonna get criticized no matter what she does in court because she's loathed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann