Does Anyone here think Casey Anthony is innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not a hair of KC's? If the hair is stuck to the inside of the tape, KC put the tape on. Also there will be prints, because how do you use tape with any kind of gloves? This will be the final nail. I do have a theory without holes in it, but is it true? Probably not.

I agree the hair is incriminating. The defense will say it was transference. The hair could have been on Caylee's hair or clothes. If it was the same duct tape she used for the party then her hair could have been caught on the duct tape.

Surely duct tape can be put on with gloves. I will have to try it some time. :)

I would love to hear that theory.

I don't think that she ever really intended to go to Puerto Rico. I think that she liked to talk about going, but she never really had any intention of going. She let her friends believe that she was going right up until they were getting on the place (almost) before she actually said she wasn't going.

A lot like when she took the police all the way to Universal, across the lot, into a building and down to the end of a hall before she admitted she didn't have an office there and in fact did not even work there.

Another pattern in her behavior that I had not thought about before.

Seems to me that Casey (almost) always lives moment to moment.

Possibly. But I just don't see how she would have gotten them close to the school and she would have almost pointed out that area.

I still think that she needed to lie to cover her butt and did lie and never thought that anyone would call her on it because no one ever had before. When LE called her on her lies, she just stuck with them. She didn't have anything else at the time.

she knew she was caught in lie after lie but instead of coming up with something new, she just decided to bulldog her way through like she would have/did with her parents. I honestly think that she figured that if she kept it up long enough, LE would give up the same way her parents always did.

I also think that her parents always knew what kind of person she was and they knew that she lied to them constantly about work, money, etc. but for them it was easier to just pretend to her and themselves that they believed her. Made for a happier, quieter household.

I agree. It seems she could tell her parents the most ridiculous stories, and the reaction she got was, "Okay, sweetheart, whatever you say." I can see it not occurring to her LE wasn't going to have the same reaction. This seems to be all she knows as far as 'life skills'. :rolleyes:
Lanie

I like what you've added Clock's Tickin. You know if we go by the premise you mentioned above, tossing Caylee so close to the street would make it more likely that the decomp smell would bring someone walking by (kids, parents taking children to school, someone walking their dog) to investigate the source of the odor which by all accounts was an overwhelming stench.

So, to explore this, just exploring not saying it's correct, then the duct tape makes sense. Stage a kidnapping. The heart sticker, is lost on me. Who knows what she thought that would signify when Caylee was found.

She did say IIRC, the police didn't even give me 24 hours to help. Would she have found a way to direct LE over to that area? Would she say that the "nanny" knew about her place in the woods? She said in a visit with CA that the "nanny" had a key to the house.

Oh I can see how she would have reacted like you did Clock's Tickin. Eyebrows would have shot up, voice would have been raised in tone, "OMG, look what the nanny did to my child, she said she wouldn't hurt her if I didn't go to the police" Etc...

I don't even think the nanny would have "kidnapped" Caylee at this point. I think KC would have been completely "shocked" by the discovery wondering what could've happened. Zanny would've "disappeared" at the same time making her fate a mystery as well. Perhaps Zanny, with her trusty housekey, had come by the house fresh from vacation to see if KC was home only to be ambushed by intruders/chased by gangmembers/slayed by drug dealers. KC's act of disbelief would have played well if it weren't for the lack of a Zanny-hence the web searches for a ZFG to chase??

Her mother will never forgive her...because there's that chance they'll never see Caylee again. Casey knew how much of a "chance" that really was.

In the beginning I wondered if Casey was really afraid of Cindy. The jailhouse videos solved that mystery for me once and for all. Casey shows utter contempt and derision for her mother....no fear whatsoever. She even laughs at Cindy's crying. (not saying there's no reason for the love loss - just no fear)

That very first phone call she made from jail to the Anthony home showed me what kind of relationship she had with Cindy. From it and the videos it seems Casey ran that house and it was Cindy afraid of Casey.

birdsofafeather.jpg

Not sure if I added the image correctly, but
that is my opinion of her innocence.

I want more than "her attitude" to prove she is guilty. If you think a priest will help then by all means send in a priest.

Casey, at this point is the most "logical" murderer with the evidence collected by LE. I am not arguing that point at all. I simply think there is more to this that hasn't been told and when/if we hear that information then there might be a different "reason" applied.
:confused: I didn't say sending in a priest would help (it wouldn't, imo). I asked if you needed to see a video of the actual murder occurring with a priest standing in the video to testify to what he saw happen to Caylee before you believe she was guilty.

Of course, there is more evidence which is being witheld by OCSO, the FBI, and the SA's Office. The doc dumps only include what is considered the "fluff" of this case and they do not have to release what is ongoing or pertinent to the trial. I have no doubt from what has been released that the things held back are going to be iron clad evidence of her guilt.

I like what you've added Clock's Tickin. You know if we go by the premise you mentioned above, tossing Caylee so close to the street would make it more likely that the decomp smell would bring someone walking by (kids, parents taking children to school, someone walking their dog) to investigate the source of the odor which by all accounts was an overwhelming stench.

So, to explore this, just exploring not saying it's correct, then the duct tape makes sense. Stage a kidnapping. The heart sticker, is lost on me. Who knows what she thought that would signify when Caylee was found.

She did say IIRC, the police didn't even give me 24 hours to help. Would she have found a way to direct LE over to that area? Would she say that the "nanny" knew about her place in the woods? She said in a visit with CA that the "nanny" had a key to the house.

Oh I can see how she would have reacted like you did Clock's Tickin. Eyebrows would have shot up, voice would have been raised in tone, "OMG, look what the nanny did to my child, she said she wouldn't hurt her if I didn't go to the police" Etc...

I've mentioned this before... not calling police or media, duct tape, chloroform (per Karr's fake confession) and heart are elements of the Ramsey case. Casey had been checking out missing children sites. Maybe she picked up these details, maybe they're just coincidental.

She's been playin' that fiddle for two years. She kept the imaginary job to make imaginary money to pay for imaginary classes that she was taking and the imaginanny that cared for her child while she pretended to work and study. She may have dressed the part, but as soon as the house was empty, she was back home on myspace. I don't think the family was nearly as fooled as they claim to be. With KC, it was just easier to let her play than to argue. Any time they tried to back her into a corner she'd lie to their face...even when she KNEW they weren't buying it.
The point I was making is that Casey is a "doer" as well as a dreamer. Heck, for two years, she followed through on her dreams, planned her behaviour in order to deceive. She is capable of planning and following through on a murder, not just dreaming about it.

Seems to me that Casey (almost) always lives moment to moment.

Is there anything in this girl's life that she didn't lie about?

Going to go to college.
Going to move out.
Mom is going to give me the house.
Going to PR with friends.
I have a job and not just any job, a fairly well paying, fun and seemingly glamous (at least to her friends) job.
Another job, in charge of the shot girls and promotions at a club she liked.
I'm not pregnant.
He's the father.
He's not the father.
The father died on his way to Caylee's birthday party.

She also seemed to move from group to group of friends. Can't tell from what we know if that was because she got tired of them or they got tired of her or maybe that she lied and stole from each group until she was close to being caught and moved on to the next.

Anythings possible, nothing shocks in this case anymore, but IMO if you're gonna go to the trouble to manufacture chloroform it seems you'd go to the trouble to dig a hole.

I agree the hair is incriminating. The defense will say it was transference. The hair could have been on Caylee's hair or clothes. If it was the same duct tape she used for the party then her hair could have been caught on the duct tape.

A sleuth on here said that maybe she tore the tape with her teeth. I thought that a good possibility. Trace amounts of her dna from saliva on the inside of the tape?

IMO everything that I've seen makes her appear guilty, however I am a firm believer in our justice system and do believe that she should be considered innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by a court of law. We have only seen the prosecution side (evidence, etc,) and can only speculate what the defense might be, so I'm eager to see the trial so that I can hear both sides and see the whole picture.

Yes, we have only seen the prosecution side; is this because they are required by the Sunshine Law to make their official findings available? Are the investigations conducted by the defense required to be made available to the public before trial by the same Sunshine Law? Is it only the prosecution that must do this? Could the defense have access to prosecution evidence that we (as the public) don't know about?

Is there anything in this girl's life that she didn't lie about?

Going to go to college.
Going to move out.
Mom is going to give me the house.
Going to PR with friends.
I have a job and not just any job, a fairly well paying, fun and seemingly glamous (at least to her friends) job.
Another job, in charge of the shot girls and promotions at a club she liked.
I'm not pregnant.
He's the father.
He's not the father.
The father died on his way to Caylee's birthday party.

She also seemed to move from group to group of friends. Can't tell from what we know if that was because she got tired of them or they got tired of her or maybe that she lied and stole from each group until she was close to being caught and moved on to the next.

I wonder how much of this behavior is post pregnancy. I still think a lot of her oddness could possibly (just an observation) be the result of Caylee being a product of rape. It has been discussed before, but most of the info we have is post pregnancy (from JG forward). Kio is the only pre-pregnancy friend I've heard of being interviewed. Although she says KC was always a liar, even her statements point to a "changed" KC post pregnancy....

I've mentioned this before... not calling police or media, duct tape, chloroform (per Karr's fake confession) and heart are elements of the Ramsey case. Casey had been checking out missing children sites. Maybe she picked up these details, maybe they're just coincidental.

I do like that theory Indigo. You're right they could be coincidental but that's a lot of coincidences.

You're right Clock's Tickin, I'm glad you made that comment that she wouldn't have said the Nanny had kidnapped her yet. She would have said that she kept checking with the Nanny on her "lost" phone for work and that everything seemed to be hunky dory as far as she knew.

Do you think it was premeditated murder or death by the hands of KC in another manner?

IMO-accidental death due to KC's neglect-I still say the baby drowned in the pool while KC searched her parents home for $$, credit cards, stuff. Some of that may be hope....
I do think KC is the sole responsible party and disposed of the baby on her own.

But since KC supposedly knew exactly where Caylee was (with the Nanny at all these fun places) for a month and she had not seen her or had contact with her, would there actually be a chance of transference after such a long period of time?

If the nanny had Caylee and killed her the 15/16th and disposed of her body by the 17/18th, then okay.

But since KC insisted to everyone that Caylee was alive and well and with the Nanny for the whole month before she admitted she was missing, that would mean that the Nanny would not have killed her until after KC received the phone call from Caylee. By then, I would think that most prints and hairs from KC would have been long gone, brushed away, washed away, etc. That would make it a little harder.

Wow, I am not sure if that made any sense. But basically, even with transference, KC has lied her way into a corner in this scenario that she can't get out of either IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha