Does Anyone here think Casey Anthony is innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize most of you have been here longer than me. But is there anyone out there who believe she may be innocent??

Howdy! Doesn't make any difference how long you've been registered for your opinion to have any more weight as anyone else's. :) I apologize on behalf of those who want to make you feel otherwise. I welcome you too!

Interesting counterpoint to that Jamie Floyd and other TH's. No way do I disagree with "innocent until proven guilty" -- absolutely! But in context ... if I'm the judge in the trial or sitting on the jury in the trial. Other than that, all bets are off.

Fact: I'm in Seattle, I'm not a judge, and not a citizen of the state of Florida.

I don't believe that the presumption of innocence iregarding KC applies to me. Especially on a message board.

She'll be toast, because she should be.

That being said, I've often wondered if I could set aside all that I know and the opinions I've formed to judge her unbiasedly and listen to the evidence presented on both sides. I'd like to think so. Maybe I give myself too much credit, but I've never been in the position to assess.

Not that I'm proposing professional jurors (inside WS joke, well not a joke to some :)).

I am convinced that Miss Priss would sit on her tukkus in jail for NOBODY.
Her silence (ahem, and lies) speak volumes, IMO.

Possibly she has to do that to allow her defense team to gather the information needed to prove another theory and her silence and lies are her only hope of obtaining the information.

Possibly she has to do that to allow her defense team to gather the information needed to prove another theory and her silence and lies are her only hope of obtaining the information.

Possibly, but not likely, IMO.
I am VERY INTERESTED to see this go to trial. My DVR will be working overtime. :)

The defense does have to put on a case. Why is everyone so sure they don't have anything? Just because it has not been leaked to the press yet?

Their first insurmountable task is to explain a mother not reporting her child missing (after 31 days the grandmother finally called the police on KC, KC never said anything to anybody about her child being missing) and partying and sleeping around and getting a tattoo and the hair in the trunk with the death band and the decomp smell in the trunk and all the lies and all the lies and trying to blame it on someone who doesn't exist and no one has ever met and....do I really need to go on here??

Personally, no I don't think she is "innocent". BUT even SHE deserves a fair trial and is innocent until proven guilty. This country was built on this principle, I have family that died for it and even though I don't care for most of the people who take advantage of it, this principle is a right we all have - even KC - even if she IS guilty!

Took me until now to come to this acceptance. I have been raging mad for months and months over poor Caylee. We have heard and know bad stuff but we DO NOT know ALL stuff to do with this case. There may be more - we just don't know yet!

Now if she is stupid enough to stick with an attorney who is not in her best interests - that's her bad! Or is it? Can anyone say "appeal"??

I hope I didn't sound too sympathetic - just trying to get the point across. Please don't shoot me!..:bang:

Can you give an example maybe of this possibility? LE was with her the first day and she give them nothing. Can we believe that she would lie for her attorney to find out something that LE couldn't?

No i dont think she's innocent by any means, but i also dont feel as though she did it by herself. Look at the way she acts in court, far from an Einstein....and she's the mastermind here? I think there is more we dont know about yet. I think she's given too much credit as far as the Zanny story goes..there is no possible way, in my opinion, she could come up with this much info on her own.

To me, even realizing that the defense has a case to put on, the fact that she never reported her daughter missing, points to her guilt. It took her mother doing it. I do believe that had her mother not have found her that day, and seen her 2 months later, then it would have been 93 days missing without being reported.
I personally don't see how anyone can defend that fact.

MDO (and anyone else who cares to answer) :)
If Casey didn't live with her family, if there was no family/nobody to answer to, do you think Caylee would have EVER been reported missing? I've given this a lot of thought, because I think the answer is NO, which begs the question: how many children are dead at the hands of a parent/caregiver and nobody even knows? :confused:

To me, even realizing that the defense has a case to put on, the fact that she never reported her daughter missing, points to her guilt. It took her mother doing it. I do believe that had her mother not have found her that day, and seen her 2 months later, then it would have been 93 days missing without being reported.
I personally don't see how anyone can defend that fact.

You are right. Nobody can understand that but again there has been no trial and the information that is being put out to the public is being done for a reason. No one really knows what will come out on the defense side that might turn this thing all upside down. Just my thoughts

No i dont think she's innocent by any means, but i also dont feel as though she did it by herself. Look at the way she acts in court, far from an Einstein....and she's the mastermind here? I think there is more we dont know about yet. I think she's given too much credit as far as the Zanny story goes..there is no possible way, in my opinion, she could come up with this much info on her own.

If she can sit in front of investigators and lie through her teeth to them, to her parents, even keep this away from the people closet to her..you don't think she could come up with this much info on her own?

I have no problem saying that she is entitled to due process. I think equally high profile cases in the past have brought back successful convictions with less evidence than has already been released to the public so far in this case...

Sociopathic tendencies and cunning can go a long way in a situation like this; it has nothing to do with intelligence, IMO. And, lest we forget, she did have a month to get her story together.

You are right. Nobody can understand that but again there has been no trial and the information that is being put out to the public is being done for a reason. No one really knows what will come out on the defense side that might turn this thing all upside down. Just my thoughts

What has come out, has come out through the Sunshine Laws. I assume, and thats all I can do at this point, that the defense will have to turn over what they plan to use as well..and through the same laws, we will see that..
Personally, I would like to see what they have.

The defense does have to put on a case. Why is everyone so sure they don't have anything? Just because it has not been leaked to the press yet?

KC not only lied to police but waited 31 days to report it. Which by the way was her mom that reported not her.Partied like theres no tomorrow. With no concern for Caylee. Thats not innocent in my book:)

With the utmost respect, as an Innocence Project volunteer who knows the value of appeals and our Constitution and knows how often--when things look bad, they may not always be what they seem and as someone who helped to have two death sentences overturned and two others released, my answer would be h3ll to the NO!!

It is so weird to be on this side of a case, but I have never been so convinced in my entire life of someone's guilt without knowing or caring that I don't know the when, wheres and hows. She is guilty. And as I have said about a million times now, no matter what, even if the phony bologna story about the nanny were true, she is still guilty and responsible for that child's death just in not reporting her missing for 31 days!! If she had really ever been missing, and the LE had the chance at an Amber Alert and a hot trail to follow, they may have brought her home alive...if all that nonsense were true. So, just my opinion of course, but I say guilty. 100%.

MDO (and anyone else who cares to answer) :)
If Casey didn't live with her family, if there was no family/nobody to answer to, do you think Caylee would have EVER been reported missing? I've given this a lot of thought, because I think the answer is NO, which begs the question: how many children are dead at the hands of a parent/caregiver and nobody even knows? :confused:

No, I don't..This could have went on for a very long time before it was reported. This is the one reason why I try so hard not to think too bad of Cindy.
Way too many kids are dead at the hands of their parents, and way too many that no one knows about.. It is horrible to even think of it.

Heck, she couldn't even come up with a story without her mothers help, she hid out and avoided her faimly as long as she could till her mother nabbed her

CA To KC: Who took her??

Well that started the ball rolling for KC on the Zanny Nanny Story, and another,

CA to KC in one of jail interviews: Are we being threatened??Another ball rolling from CA to KC to make up another story
, god knows what else!! Just a couple of examples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members