Does Anyone here think Casey Anthony is innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes for fun I try to put together a scenario in my head that involves KC being innocent. I try to figure out if there is any possible way to explain the hair in the trunk, the 31 days, the partying, and the lies about the job, the nanny, and the phone call from Caylee. I try to put together the ideas CA floated that KC was silent/lying for a reason - protecting Caylee. I try to figure out how many people would have to be in on this frame job: friends, former co-workers, imaginary nanny, boyfriends, other boyfriends, a meter reader, and of course LE and the FBI. I think I am pretty good at figuring out possible ways to string facts together and determine what happened. I am at a total loss on this one.

BTW I admire those of you who can say you could be an impartial juror on this one. I don't think I could, mostly because I would be asking too many questions.

Dawn: Wait! The trial can't be over yet! What about the Brackenwood house?!?!?!? How did KC get Zanny's name?!??! Why did the A's change their brand of garbage bags?!?!??! :D
Court Security: Please get this lady out of here and send it the alternate ASAP!:cop:

As much as I truly believe in "innocent until proven guilt" (and I'll go one further to "beyond a resonable doubt and to a moral certainty") I don't think I could sit on the jury for KC even if I were eligible. There is far too much evidence that has been released through the Sunshine Law that makes her guilt apparent.

My second thought was that you're JB and testing the theory that there is NO way KC will find an unbiased jury anywhere on the planet. :D

Cindy is the only other person I could accept as the person who killed Caylee, just b/c she was the last person verified to be seen with her, outside of the family, and she would have had access to kc's car.

You are right. Nobody can understand that but again there has been no trial and the information that is being put out to the public is being done for a reason. No one really knows what will come out on the defense side that might turn this thing all upside down. Just my thoughts

If the defense had some sibilance of an explanation for her atrocious behavior
Why would miss KC be rotting in jail, when she could be out passing bad checks and pouring shots
at a seedy nightclub? So my conclusion is that there is no “Defense”. No trump card, no
underworld crime conspiracy. She killed her child. So let the chips fall where they may.

Her actions have convinced me that she is guilty. I can't see how a mother would not be crying and totally depressed.

Howdy! Doesn't make any difference how long you've been registered for your opinion to have any more weight as anyone else's. :) I apologize on behalf of those who want to make you feel otherwise. I welcome you too!

Interesting counterpoint to that Jamie Floyd and other TH's. No way do I disagree with "innocent until proven guilty" -- absolutely! But in context ... if I'm the judge in the trial or sitting on the jury in the trial. Other than that, all bets are off.

Fact: I'm in Seattle, I'm not a judge, and not a citizen of the state of Florida.

I don't believe that the presumption of innocence iregarding KC applies to me. Especially on a message board.

She'll be toast, because she should be.

That being said, I've often wondered if I could set aside all that I know and the opinions I've formed to judge her unbiasedly and listen to the evidence presented on both sides. I'd like to think so. Maybe I give myself too much credit, but I've never been in the position to assess.

Not that I'm proposing professional jurors (inside WS joke, well not a joke to some :)).

Otter, I disagree. The presumption of innocence on any citizen in our County in detention accussed of a crime applies to any and all citizens who live in our country. The law applies to us all. Do you want your case spplattered all over the nation???

Thank goodness.. Perry always wins.. lol

Ummmmm...hate to break it to all of you guys but Perry Mason was a fictional TV character played by Raymond Burr. Now, I guess JB could play Perry Mason, but he would need a script. Wait a minute....that's right....he already has one provided by KC. So I guess we'll add that to the reasons she's guilty in the court of public opinion...changed the script midway through the episode and didn't tell the director or the actors. The audience is having a hard time suspending their disbelief.

***Sorry Left Coaster, didn't mean to point the reply at you, no snark intended.***

Possibly she has to do that to allow her defense team to gather the information needed to prove another theory and her silence and lies are her only hope of obtaining the information.

The suggestion that not only will the defense prove their client is innocent, but they will also proove who really did it...where have I heard this before?:waitasec:

Originally Posted by Interested57
You are right. Nobody can understand that but again there has been no trial and the information that is being put out to the public is being done for a reason. No one really knows what will come out on the defense side that might turn this thing all upside down. Just my thoughts
Unless they can lay the blame WITH strong enough evidence on another member of the A fam...there will be no "upside down" at trial. The forensic evidence won't support a stranger scenario, imo. They won't get anywhere with a jury if they are trying to sell a SODDI defense.

Everyone acts differently and also is coached by legal staff on how to act.

There were actions before July 15th, like the partying and the changing her myspace and the lies to friends about the baby's whereabouts and the lies to family and the lies about the decomp smell and the lies about the money/stealing and the (in-)action of not reporting her daughter missing for 31 days. I cannot stress enough how well an Amber alert works, at least in my area. There were many actions her defense did not advise her on.

Everyone acts differently and also is coached by legal staff on how to act.

I don't think she was coached the 31 days Caylee was missing, nor when she was lying to her parents, LE and god knows who else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member