Does Anyone in the Anthony Family Want Justice for Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
-----------------
I agree.I never ever beat my son,a little crack on his "can" sufficed.Joe was a well mannered youngster and man.My SIL used to drive us up the wall~she'd always hit her kids in the head! that is a huge NONO.

can, that's a good one too. I would never strike a child any where but the bottom. But I do believe that if Cindy had done the same with Casey when she lied, things might be different. It amazes me today to hear stories of what kids do and get no punishment/discipline for their actions. A lot of parents find humor in their wrong doings.

Can anyone think of a case where a mother killed a child out of spite rather than mental illness? Offhand, I cannot.

Susan Smith, Diane Downs, Penny Beadreau, Nicole Diar, Susan Eubanks, Kristin Phillips and Amanda Lewis for starters.

Kristin Phillips and Amanda Lewis had had previous children die under suspious circumstances years before their recent murder convictions.

Another thing I find odd in this case.....VERY ODD....is that GA and CA say they love Caylee so very much. In most criminal trials where a loved one has been murdered, don't most family members come to court for everything wanting to see that the person that killed their loved one is put away for good? And if nothing else, don't they want to know what happened to their loved one and hear every detail in court? So far GA and CA have come to no court hearings! They don't seem to want to know anything. They don't seem to want any justice or vengeance for Caylee. This astounds me. The only ones that seem to want any justice for Caylee is LE and the prosecutors. I think that is very sad. Very sad that even her grandparents won't come to court and stand up for her. Nor will her uncle who proclaimed to KC early on that Caylee was the most important thing? Where is he now to stand up for Caylee and find out what happened to her and who dumped her in the trash heap? Who from that family wants justice for Caylee?

We are not going to hear a public plea for Justice for Caylee from anyone in the Anthony family just like we did not hear any public pleading for her safe return when she was "missing."

Don't get me started....

can, that's a good one too. I would never strike a child any where but the bottom. But I do believe that if Cindy had done the same with Casey when she lied, things might be different. It amazes me today to hear stories of what kids do and get no punishment/discipline for their actions. A lot of parents find humor in their wrong doings.

Yes, sometimes it is amazing. True.

I don't know what the Anthony's did in regards to her behavior. Don't think I've heard anyone with that info yet.

Sometimes I've known the sweetest people to get the raunchiest kids - it amazes. Seemingly no fault of their own either. <shudder>

I agree that the Anthony's spent every penny they could to try to defend Casey.

Parental/child love is unconditional. Casey was once George's and Cindy's baby. They took her to see Santa. They remember her first day in school. They love her.

That they don't want to see her put to death or killed by the prison's general population doesn't mean they didn't love Caylee.

I think either George or Cindy would sacrifice their own lives to bring Caylee back. They can't. Casey is part of the family that they have left.

IMO
This is in no way meant to be mean or bashing anyone- I understand what you are saying and I agree-however-
just for curiosity- Just suppose -Casey beat this rap, even though it will probably prove completely evident she is guilty as sin- What then? Looking at KC through a glass is one thing, but - Are CA, GA, and LA going to welcome her home into their home with open arms? Can they actually live in the same house with her knowing and having seen all the evidence against her? Can they sleep in the same house with her?
Can they put their arms around her and say it's okay? I cannot ever see them being a family again. How could it be possible?

Another thing I find odd in this case.....VERY ODD....is that GA and CA say they love Caylee so very much. In most criminal trials where a loved one has been murdered, don't most family members come to court for everything wanting to see that the person that killed their loved one is put away for good? And if nothing else, don't they want to know what happened to their loved one and hear every detail in court? So far GA and CA have come to no court hearings! They don't seem to want to know anything. They don't seem to want any justice or vengeance for Caylee. This astounds me. The only ones that seem to want any justice for Caylee is LE and the prosecutors. I think that is very sad. Very sad that even her grandparents won't come to court and stand up for her. Nor will her uncle who proclaimed to KC early on that Caylee was the most important thing? Where is he now to stand up for Caylee and find out what happened to her and who dumped her in the trash heap? Who from that family wants justice for Caylee?
I'm just going to jump right in here. I'm so glad you brought this up. Before I left for work this morning, I saw Conway on the Today Show. I heard him give his "canned" response for about the hundredth time as to why he's requesting immunity for the As...blah, blah, blah. But, what really got to me is his response to the question why they weren't at the hearing yesterday. I think they (think it was MV) even had left the door open to the possibility being that the As hadn't heard about it till it was too late, but NO...this guy says that they DON'T WANT TO see their daughter this way. HUH??? You haven't seen her in 3 months, but you don't want to see her THIS WAY because you're still griping about how all visits are being recorded??!! And even though that's how it's done all over the country, nope it's not good enough for YOU?! So how else do you anticipate seeing your daughter if it's NOT in jail or in court? And what really irked me...there was NO RELATIVE there for CAYLEE!! I'm sorry, I can understand why you don't want to see your daughter (stop making excuses for Pete's sake!!), but you can't get of YOUR *advertiser censored**es and represent your precious granddaughter??!! I wish I could be there for every da*n hearing...and I'm sure I'd shed plenty of tears for this little girl I never met.

Susan Smith, Diane Downs, Penny Beadreau, Nicole Diar, Susan Eubanks, Kristin Phillips and Amanda Lewis for starters.

Kristin Phillips and Amanda Lewis had had previous children die under suspious circumstances years before their recent murder convictions.

I wonder if women who have that disorder that has them wanting their children sick all the time is any relation to this killer mother part??

I truly felt sorry for Andrea Yates. ( hope I don't get busted), but most of the others are just those mean assed selfish women - still I always wonder what makes them make the decisions they do ... when most could just drop their kids off on someone .... but Society frowns on that too.

Too many unwanted, dead, abused children in the world as someone said earlier. Its just too much to bear sometimes. imo

I feel the A's did the right thing in not going to court yesterday. It was just a hearing after all and they had an attorney there to represent them. An attorney who sided with the SA and against the defense, btw. This is not a case in which the murderer is a stranger, it's their own daughter, so they are not a typical 'victim's family'. It really doesn't matter, people are so determined to find fault with everything they do that they can do nothing right.

I have to agree, if they have a lawyer they should listen to him and I am sure BC told them not to come to the hearing and it seemed he was texting when it was announced Casey had to appear and I'm sure it was to tell the A's to stay put.

And believe it or not, I still believe the A's will come around and sit on Caylee's side of the courtroom.

This is in no way meant to be mean or bashing anyone- I understand what you are saying and I agree-however-
just for curiosity- Just suppose -Casey beat this rap, even though it will probably prove completely evident she is guilty as sin- What then? Looking at KC through a glass is one thing, but - Are CA, GA, and LA going to welcome her home into their home with open arms? Can they actually live in the same house with her knowing and having seen all the evidence against her? Can they sleep in the same house with her?
Can they put their arms around her and say it's okay? I cannot ever see them being a family again. How could it be possible?

Ah Ha!!!! Just what I have been thinking about.

Another death in short order. Either Cindy killing Casey or Casey killing Cindy.

Cindy might want to provide her own Justice. Thats probably the way I would be. :(

What is waxing so strange in your minds here!! You seem to know that the child of these people possibly murdered her own child, their only grandchild. What is it you can not figure out about the emotional torture here. Can Hell be much more evil to have to live through something like this?
It's been 7 months...they seemed to be doing just fine for a good part of that time. This isn't about them now. It's about Caylee.

If I am to call Casey Anthony 'evil' - now what can I to call Jeffrey Dahmer?:confused:

I sort of think Jeffrey Dahmer was mentally ill and acting from a compulsion.

I think Casey is much more sane than him although both Jeffrey D. and Casey might legally have the same ability to tell right from wrong.

I give Casey no credit because her victim was her own child. The tape around Caylee's mouth says Caylee was scared and yelling.

We don't know that Casey would have stopped with Caylee. Sometimes black widows go on and do-in more husbands, their parents and friends and others as their lives progress.

MOO

I have never been able to comprehend what it would be to be honest. I believe a few really mean assed women do kill their own children -- but for the most part I think a woman has to be off her complete rocker and all supplies of rockers to do this. Punishment? No idea, but I'm not sure Society does all that well in this area. Just thinkin'.

I don't know about the rest of society, but I absolutely believe that anyone that abuses/rapes/molests/murders a child should be given the express lane to death row(unless they are deemed so severely mentally ill like Andrea Yates,then the rest of their lives in a mental institution)But people like John Couey, Richard Davis, Darlie Routier, Susan Smith, etc. are not mentally ill. I just have no use for these types of people, they are evil subhumans. I will step off my soap box now. :)

I am going to repost one of my first posts here. I know, not suppost to quote yourself but please give me a pass this time...

"Does anyone remember the story 'The Monkey's Paw'? In it a mother wishes on a charmed dried monkey's paw to bring her dead son back to life after he has been buried. As they hear him approaching the door the father throws the paw into the fire breaking the spell as he realizes what horror they will get back.

With all their flailing around to save Casey, I wonder if any of the A's have thought of what they will get back if they can manage for Casey to escape these charges. They will have to live with her, always knowing, with thoughts of Caylee hovering, for the rest of their lives. Perhaps it's past time for the A's to 'throw the paw into the fire'

The A's didn't have to show up at the court yesterday but they thought the motion (re: the crime scene photos) was important enough they sent their lawyer in their place..DC did a good job speaking for them but his words would've been more powerful if the judge saw the faces of these grieving GPs staring back at him.

More important..The A's showed up at all (?) the hearings for their daughter when many ppl were screaming "murderer" outside the court & protesting on their lawn..It didn't keep them from going to support her but they couldn't go to support Caylee?

That's the impression many got (maybe even the judge) from their absence which was noted long before they sent for KC..IOW!..It was never about HER!

I feel the A's did the right thing in not going to court yesterday. It was just a hearing after all and they had an attorney there to represent them. An attorney who sided with the SA and against the defense, btw. This is not a case in which the murderer is a stranger, it's their own daughter, so they are not a typical 'victim's family'. It really doesn't matter, people are so determined to find fault with everything they do that they can do nothing right.

IMO, that's just not true.

Radio, if ever we can fully understand the inner workings of a "sociopath", we might someday understand how this can happen. In them meantime, there is the best deterrent we have to any further actions from these offenders in our laws of appropriate charges and trials by jury for such offenses. It does not matter if it suits my taste or not. Yes, the laws will work. I do not take solice in revenge but it (the system) is what it is.

I don't believe in the death penalty for anyone.

I do think society needs protection from sociopaths that kill. Until there is a cure, like pedophiles, they need to be put where they can do no more harm.

IMO

The A's didn't have to show up at the court yesterday but they thought the motion (re: the crime scene photos) was important enough they sent their lawyer in their place..DC did a good job speaking for them but his words would've been more powerful if the judge saw the faces of these grieving GPs staring back at him.

More important..The A's showed up at all (?) the hearings for their daughter when many ppl were screaming "murderer" outside the court & protesting on their lawn..It didn't keep them from going to support her but they couldn't go to support Caylee?

That's the impression many got (maybe even the judge) from their absence which was noted long before they sent for KC..IOW!..It was never about HER!
Which makes me cry...it just does.

Can anyone think of a case where a mother killed a child out of spite rather than mental illness? Offhand, I cannot.

Susan SMith, Darlie Routier to name 2 off the top of my head are not mentally ill.

I don't believe in the death penalty for anyone.

I do think society needs protection from sociopaths that kill. Until there is a cure, like pedophiles, they need to be put where they can do no more harm.

IMO

We could cure those pedophiles if our predominatly male legislators had the uh,uh courage to do it.

My thinking has been for many years about just mothers that murder and why they make that decision. So many choices it would seem - yet they choose this one.

HLN right now talking about the case. Where are GA and CA?

Brad Conway on Today show today said the Anthony's still stand by their daughter and support her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back