Does Anyone in the Anthony Family Want Justice for Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ah, let the Anthony bashing begin. How sad. Why would they show up for such a court date - just to do the "walk of shame" in front of everyone and have it played and analyzed for millions? Let them grieve. They have to come to terms with more than anyone should ever have to.

And regarding the insinuations that they're making money off of Caylee, it's painfully obvious by Baez actions that money went to Casey's defense long before her body was found and they had to face the unthinkable.

If no money has gone to the Anthony's, I wonder how they're living day to day without working. Cindy was cashing in money from her 401K plan to keep financially afloat before Caylee was murdered. They have to be getting money from somewhere.

HLN, on right now, began with WHY didn't the A's show up in court yesterday? It's obviously a very HOT topic!

I can't help but think there is a whole other side of family that IF they had been allowed to know about Caylee, would certainly be fighting now for justice. Will it ever be known who her father was? There would have been other grandparents, possibly uncles, aunts and cousins. imo Caylee was robbed even before her birth, every child deserves to know who their father is, Casey would not be truthful and tried to name someone who wasn't. There very well may be a woman or man out there totally involved in this case like so many here, and not know they are related.

VB

Casey seemed to be so promiscuous, that there is no telling who Caylee's father was -IF she were that way when Caylee was conceived, that is. I wonder if Casey even knows - not to say I'm sure of that, but I can't see her not trying to get some financial help raising Caylee, unless G&C told her to leave the guy out of it, that they would take up his slack.

If no money has gone to the Anthony's, I wonder how they're living day to day without working. Cindy was cashing in money from her 401K plan to keep financially afloat before Caylee was murdered. They have to be getting money from somewhere.

pictures, video, interviews, donations....

HLN right now talking about the case. Where are GA and CA?

Brad Conway on Today show today said the Anthony's still stand by their daughter and support her.

I just posted the same thing about HLN & DC needs to shut his pie-hole re: the A's & their daughter because what he's saying is turning more&more against the A's & also making them SICK to their stomach!

Not attacking your post at all, just using it as jumping off point <smile>... I think the belief that women are just wired to protect their child at all costs is a fallacy and one that good nurturing women have a hard time accepting (compliment to all the good moms out there). But it is more than hormones. Giving birth just indicates that your reproductive organs work.

There are way too many abused, neglected and dead children in our country to think that women are just naturally wired to protect their kids *unless* there is a major mental illness present. And it is my opinion that if we were more critically aware of that we would see much earlier indicators of problems, when it might still be early enough to teach these women what they don't know or get their children out of the situation. And more importantly make it okay for women who don't feel that motherly instinct kick in to say "hey, I think I need help here" without societies response being "being a mom is the most natural thing in the world and if you can't feel it/do it you have a mental defect". There is a lot of room in the middle for improvement. The extremes are hard to modify.

MOO- biased as an abused child and someone who has chosen not to have kids because of it.

Point taken. :)

I disagree. If that were the case, the title of this thread would be, "Why didn't the A's attend yesterday's hearing?".

It happens so rarely, I feel we need balloons to celebrate this: I agree with you, Chilly :)

The Anthony's weren't there and we will never know why. However, there were so many of us on this website that watched via TV or computer, why isn't it enough to suggest that perhaps they did, as well? MUST they bleed everything out in front of the world? Can't they finally be recognized as having done so to their detriment and that they recognize they won't win either way?

For the love of pete, people.

Kinda O/T (Off Topic)

Is Darlie Routier the only murdering mother to get the DP??

Of course the family wants justice for Caylee, however that justice comes with another deep, personal loss; the loss of the daughter and little sister that they love very much. Demanding justice means killing KC or at the very least, putting her prison for life. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

As for the A's not appearing in court yesterday, it seems that no matter what they do, they will be subject to intense scrutiny and criticism. Maybe it is deserved after all of their strange and dysfunctional behavior displays over the last 6 months but had they appeared everyone would be looking for an underlying meaning in every expression they made, the clothes they wore, where they sat, smiling at KC, her smiling back, their method of arrival, their weight - you name it. On top of this would be the media running after them shouting questions and adding to the circus events and unending speculation.

Of course, if it were me and my child and grandchild, I think I would be at every hearing no matter what the public perception. I would want to hear it and see it all for myself, in person.

The A's are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Justice = find out what happened to Caylee, the truth, and have the person responsible for her death prosecuted to the hilt and put away for life. Thats what most victims of crime would want.

If they had attended yesterday's hearings, they would be no closer to finding out the truth of what happened to Caylee.

And most victims of crime aren't looking at their daughter as the one who should be 'prosecuted to the hilt and put away for life."

This is apples and oranges.

Blaise

Of course the family wants justice for Caylee, however that justice comes with another deep, personal loss; the loss of the daughter and little sister that they love very much. Demanding justice means killing KC or at the very least, putting her prison for life. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

As for the A's not appearing in court yesterday, it seems that no matter what they do, they will be subject to intense scrutiny and criticism. Maybe it is deserved after all of their strange and dysfunctional behavior displays over the last 6 months but had they appeared everyone would be looking for an underlying meaning in every expression they made, the clothes they wore, where they sat, smiling at KC, her smiling back, their method of arrival, their weight - you name it. On top of this would be the media running after them shouting questions and adding to the circus events and unending speculation.

Of course, if it were me and my child and grandchild, I think I would be at every hearing no matter what the public perception. I would want to hear it and see it all for myself, in person.

Justice = find out what happened to Caylee, the truth, and have the person responsible for her death prosecuted to the hilt and put away for life. Thats what most victims of crime would want.

If they had attended yesterday's hearings, they would be no closer to finding out the truth of what happened to Caylee.

And most victims of crime aren't looking at their daughter as the one who should be 'prosecuted to the hilt and put away for life."

This is apples and oranges.

Blaise

It absolutely sickens me that the GPs are not there for the hearings involving KC. They were there for KC's before Caylee was found. Why are they not there for Caylee? Are they feeling so guilty about the fact that they raised a daughter who has done this despicable thing? Or are they continuing to hide Lee Anthony? Either way, they are letting their need to hide get in the way of their precious granddaughter.

It absolutely sickens me that the GPs are not there for the hearings involving KC. They were there for KC's before Caylee was found. Why are they not there for Caylee? Are they feeling so guilty about the fact that they raised a daughter who has done this despicable thing? Or are they continuing to hide Lee Anthony? Either way, they are letting their need to hide get in the way of their precious granddaughter.

I am going to repost one of my first posts here. I know, not suppost to quote yourself but please give me a pass this time...

"Does anyone remember the story 'The Monkey's Paw'? In it a mother wishes on a charmed dried monkey's paw to bring her dead son back to life after he has been buried. As they hear him approaching the door the father throws the paw into the fire breaking the spell as he realizes what horror they will get back.

With all their flailing around to save Casey, I wonder if any of the A's have thought of what they will get back if they can manage for Casey to escape these charges. They will have to live with her, always knowing, with thoughts of Caylee hovering, for the rest of their lives. Perhaps it's past time for the A's to 'throw the paw into the fire'

Never heard this story- however, it sure fits- Thanks for sharing!

I disagree. If that were the case, the title of this thread would be, "Why didn't the A's attend yesterday's hearing?".
Huh? I was thinking they don't ONLY want to think badly of the As.

(and this is like my umpteen time trying to post on this thread...what's up with that?!)

I beg to differ, I was beat with a belt on more then one occasion and I deserved everyone beating I got. That to me is what is wrong with a lot of the kids today. I do have a daughter, 23 I only had to beat her once, for spraying no more tangles on our furniture, and my father beat her once, for saying to me that she hated me. She is just fine today. And when she has children and they do wrong, Let the beatings begin.

:eek::eek::eek:

Another thing I find odd in this case.....VERY ODD....is that GA and CA say they love Caylee so very much. In most criminal trials where a loved one has been murdered, don't most family members come to court for everything wanting to see that the person that killed their loved one is put away for good? And if nothing else, don't they want to know what happened to their loved one and hear every detail in court? So far GA and CA have come to no court hearings! They don't seem to want to know anything. They don't seem to want any justice or vengeance for Caylee. This astounds me. The only ones that seem to want any justice for Caylee is LE and the prosecutors. I think that is very sad. Very sad that even her grandparents won't come to court and stand up for her. Nor will her uncle who proclaimed to KC early on that Caylee was the most important thing? Where is he now to stand up for Caylee and find out what happened to her and who dumped her in the trash heap? Who from that family wants justice for Caylee?

I think the three of them are alittle preoccupied with their fate! There is nothing they can do for Caylee now, and IMO they did nothing for Caylee while she was "missing". Right now, the three of them are all that's left of the family and they are walking a tightrope. If they testify against KC and incur her wrath-God knows what she'll strike back with and try to implicate them for.
I think they are very busy right now! Going over testimoney and interviews. They are probably sitting in front of the computer watching and taking notes in their respective notebooks of all the crap they said and did in the past 6 months. Now, looking back at youtube clips and maybe some clips here on WS-they are probably kicking themselves in the butt for what is now a permanent record of them lying, manipulating, slandering, and basically making azz's of themselves. I'm sure trying to figure out how to fix these "inconsistent" statements is a full-time job.
I'm sure they hurt-I'm not saying that they are not in xtreme pain. But, I think they brought an awful lot on themselves. I can just see them sitting there going "Damn-why did you let me say that!" I'm sure they mourned Caylee, in their own way, but now they have to think of what's left of the "remains" of their future!:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back