Does Anyone in the Anthony Family Want Justice for Caylee?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We are not going to hear a public plea for Justice for Caylee from anyone in the Anthony family just like we did not hear any public pleading for her safe return when she was "missing."
Don't get me started....

bold me

<sigh> So True.
Cindy berated LE for not getting an Amber Alert out (Casey's fault) yet the family could have pleaded with, at the time, the kidnappers.
Casey must have done a great job convincing them that to say anything would put Caylee and the family in grave danger.
I have mixed emotions concerning C&G, but I don't concering Casey.

Justice = find out what happened to Caylee, the truth, and have the person responsible for her death prosecuted to the hilt and put away for life. Thats what most victims of crime would want.

Another thing in this case that really offends me is the fact that none of the a's partipated in any of the searches.

Why were they not forefront from the beginning?

They all circled wagons around the miscreant instead of helping equasearch or the FBI and Sheriff Dept, and the Police!

That alone astounded me....

They are a unusual family.

And no member was present in court!

Very strange.:bang::bang::bang::bang:

I am going to repost one of my first posts here. I know, not suppost to quote yourself but please give me a pass this time...

"Does anyone remember the story 'The Monkey's Paw'? In it a mother wishes on a charmed dried monkey's paw to bring her dead son back to life after he has been buried. As they hear him approaching the door the father throws the paw into the fire breaking the spell as he realizes what horror they will get back.

With all their flailing around to save Casey, I wonder if any of the A's have thought of what they will get back if they can manage for Casey to escape these charges. They will have to live with her, always knowing, with thoughts of Caylee hovering, for the rest of their lives. Perhaps it's past time for the A's to 'throw the paw into the fire'

This is a great analogy, Paintr. Like someone else on this thread said, the Anthony family is destroyed. Things will never be the same for any of them. Personally, I don't think G or C knew where Caylee's remains were. Lee, maybe, but I have no doubt that G & C loved Caylee. C's terror in that 911 tape, to me, was genuine. I believe at that moment, she knew KC had done something bad to Caylee. After that, denial. Wishful thinking. Fantasy.

The way they behaved after everyone got hip to what KC did boggles my mind but I still think they truly did love Caylee very much. I hope G & C seek professional help, if they're not already getting it. KC, imo, wouldn't benefit from professional help at all because she lacks a moral center. She wishes all the rest of us would just go p*ss off because we ruined her plan of being an unattached young hottie with a glamorous job. MOO :cow:

Huh? I'm thinking it's not true that people ONLY want to think badly of the As.

I'll give you that. Not ALL people want to ONLY think badly of the A's, but there are SOME people (and I'm definitely not including you) who immediately look for any and every way to turn everything the A's do into something "evil" and who will not even consider any other possibility. IMO.

It happens so rarely, I feel we need balloons to celebrate this: I agree with you, Chilly :)

The Anthony's weren't there and we will never know why. However, there were so many of us on this website that watched via TV or computer, why isn't it enough to suggest that perhaps they did, as well? MUST they bleed everything out in front of the world? Can't they finally be recognized as having done so to their detriment and that they recognize they won't win either way?

For the love of pete, people.

You and Potato both in one day. I'm a happy camper! :)

Huh? I was thinkinging they don't ONLY want to think badly of the As.

(and this is like my umpteen time trying to post on this thread...what's up with that?!)

I think we went off the cliff. :eek::eek:

Yardie, I think you are right on the money.

Cindy's first reaction was that KC had done something to Caylee. But when that horror became too much to deal with she went into denial ("there was no odor", "science is just science", "why does anybody lie?"). You know how when you are taking a test they tell you to go with your first instinct because if you over-think and go back and change an answer you almost invariably change from the correct one? She KNOWS what her daughter is.

I think the Kubler-Ross stages have been fairly well evident in CA:

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

She is deep in depression at this point, and will probably require professional help to reach acceptance.

This is in no way meant to be mean or bashing anyone- I understand what you are saying and I agree-however-
just for curiosity- Just suppose -Casey beat this rap, even though it will probably prove completely evident she is guilty as sin- What then? Looking at KC through a glass is one thing, but - Are CA, GA, and LA going to welcome her home into their home with open arms? Can they actually live in the same house with her knowing and having seen all the evidence against her? Can they sleep in the same house with her?
Can they put their arms around her and say it's okay? I cannot ever see them being a family again. How could it be possible?

It isn't possible they could ever be a family again.

No matter what, they've lost both Caylee and Caylee.

I don't think they want Casey to be put to death though. In a way that would be like having your family pet put to sleep because it had gone mad, only much, much worse. That Casey is sane and aware of what she did would make the pain greater for her family.

IMO

Cindy's first reaction was that KC had done something to Caylee. But when that horror became too much to deal with she went into denial ("there was no odor", "science is just science", "why does anybody lie?"). You know how when you are taking a test they tell you to go with your first instinct because if you over-think and go back and change an answer you almost invariably change from the correct one? She KNOWS what her daughter is.

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

She is deep in depression at this point, and will probably require professional help to reach acceptance.

Ah, let the Anthony bashing begin. How sad. Why would they show up for such a court date - just to do the "walk of shame" in front of everyone and have it played and analyzed for millions? Let them grieve. They have to come to terms with more than anyone should ever have to.

And regarding the insinuations that they're making money off of Caylee, it's painfully obvious by Baez actions that money went to Casey's defense long before her body was found and they had to face the unthinkable.

They should be there for CAYLEE. That little 2 yr old trusted the adults in her to keep her safe. THEY ALL FAILED. IMO, they need to let KC know they will do whatever it takes to bring Caylee justice, even if it means sending their daughter to the death chamber. ******* If I lived in Fl I would be there for that child.************

The old saying "Actions speak louder than words" certainly fits the Anthony's to a T.
They kept demanding Caylee was missing and had been kidnapped. But they never used the media attention to step up and beg and plea for the kidnappers to return their granddaughter.
They claimed their daughter, Casey loved Caylee and would never harm her. But George and Cindy ceased visiting Casey in jail and have not attended any court proceedings that might determine their daughter's future.
Did anyone else think it strange LE met Geoge and Cindy at the airport when they returned to Florida the day the remains were discovered?
I believe it was then they were faced with the fact they were in trouble for their testimony and actions during the investigation of their missing and now dead granddaughter.
They are low profile now. Ceased speaking out and have obtained a lawyer.
George and Cindy (and possibly their son, Lee) have a new priority now - to protect and defend themselves.
jmo

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Cindy's first reaction was that KC had done something to Caylee. But when that horror became too much to deal with she went into denial ("there was no odor", "science is just science", "why does anybody lie?"). She seemed to be processing rage at much the same time (hammer wielding, etc.). You know how when you are taking a test they tell you to go with your first instinct because if you over-think and go back and change an answer you almost invariably change from the correct one? She KNOWS what her daughter is.

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Of course the family wants justice for Caylee, however that justice comes with another deep, personal loss; the loss of the daughter and little sister that they love very much. Demanding justice means killing KC or at the very least, putting her prison for life. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

As for the A's not appearing in court yesterday, it seems that no matter what they do, they will be subject to intense scrutiny and criticism. Maybe it is deserved after all of their strange and dysfunctional behavior displays over the last 6 months but had they appeared everyone would be looking for an underlying meaning in every expression they made, the clothes they wore, where they sat, smiling at KC, her smiling back, their method of arrival, their weight - you name it. On top of this would be the media running after them shouting questions and adding to the circus events and unending speculation.

Of course, if it were me and my child and grandchild, I think I would be at every hearing no matter what the public perception. I would want to hear it and see it all for myself, in person.

The A's are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
Well said, Dotseyes. Frankly, if this were happening to my family, I think I would definitely absent myself from the lesser hearings for the very reasons you've stated.

I feel very sorry for these people. There is nothing they can do to rectify the situation and they are doomed to spend the rest of their lives in unimaginable grief and guilt, wondering if there was something they did to cause this tragedy. From the little we know so far, I think probably not. What parent can even imagine their child doing something this horrible? I'm sure they knew KC's failings...but murder? I hope they someday find some measure of forgiveness and peace within themselves.

Kinda O/T (Off Topic)

Is Darlie Routier the only murdering mother to get the DP??

Currently awaiting execution for the murder of their children:

Michelle Sue Tharp- starved her 7 year old to death

Nicole Diar- killed her son

Robin Lee Rowe- burned the house down with husband and 2 kids inside

Debra Jean Milke- had her roommate shoot her 4 year old for a 5k life insurance payout

Teresa Lewis- killed her two step children

Cindy's first reaction was that KC had done something to Caylee. But when that horror became too much to deal with she went into denial ("there was no odor", "science is just science", "why does anybody lie?"). She seemed to be processing rage at much the same time (hammer wielding, etc.). You know how when you are taking a test they tell you to go with your first instinct because if you over-think and go back and change an answer you almost invariably change from the correct one? She KNOWS what her daughter is.

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Ah, let the Anthony bashing begin. How sad. Why would they show up for such a court date - just to do the "walk of shame" in front of everyone and have it played and analyzed for millions? Let them grieve. They have to come to terms with more than anyone should ever have to.

And regarding the insinuations that they're making money off of Caylee, it's painfully obvious by Baez actions that money went to Casey's defense long before her body was found and they had to face the unthinkable.

They should be there for CAYLEE. That little 2 yr old trusted the adults in her to keep her safe. THEY ALL FAILED. IMO, they need to let KC know they will do whatever it takes to bring Caylee justice, even if it means sending their daughter to the death chamber. ******* If I lived in Fl I would be there for that child.************

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16
Back