Does anyone think that Cindy and George are working with police?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And what is with all the laughing referenced in the interview?? Almost seems detached from what is going on.
I know people have said it could have been a "nervous" laughter, but I'm sorry...it just boggles my mind.

im wondering it too .. cindy is not a stupid woman and i dont think she is going all through what she is for nothing .. because in the beginning she asked the very same questions we did ..

Yes, she did, but in the end, she realized that her ONLY daughter might be put to death or locked up for the rest of her life, or a big portion of it, and she started in trying to do damage control to TRY to SAVE her...She knows she has lost Caylee, and no doubt, carries a burden of guilt for that inside of her own heart, and she does not want to lose Casey too...:) It is not all for nothing, it is for the preservation of her daughters life and future...

Just a questions have the DA talked about impaneling a grand jury?

Am I the only one who thinks that maybe there could be a possibility that George and Cindy are working with police on the sly to try and trip up Casey? I know it sounds far fetched but I think that would explain them sticking up for her when everyone else can so obviously see she is lying. They would have to stick up for her towards the media and in public to gain her trust. I think it is totally possible they could have consented to bugging the house. All those months Lenny was hanging out with Drew Peterson. Everyone thought he was sticking up for Drew but the whole time he was wearing a wire.

Am I alone in thinking this?

That is what I thought for a long time.

We have not heard anything like that so far to my knowledge...:confused: But I sure do hope they are thinking about it and discussing it amongst themselves, because after I finished reading the 317 I needed to vomit just from the thoughts of HOW SHE BEHAVED KNOWING HER DAUGHTER WAS MISSING...

I know people have said it could have been a "nervous" laughter, but I'm sorry...it just boggles my mind.

He does that giggle ALL THE TIME. I've mentioned it time and time again how bothersome it is to me, ugh-now he's doing it in the interview...nice.

Am I the only one who thinks that maybe there could be a possibility that George and Cindy are working with police on the sly to try and trip up Casey? I know it sounds far fetched but I think that would explain them sticking up for her when everyone else can so obviously see she is lying. They would have to stick up for her towards the media and in public to gain her trust. I think it is totally possible they could have consented to bugging the house. All those months Lenny was hanging out with Drew Peterson. Everyone thought he was sticking up for Drew but the whole time he was wearing a wire.

Not if this is true about them getting $2 million from Lifetime Television for movie rights: http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html

No, I believe they are in defense mode, Caylees gone, protect Casey, and they still believe Caylee is alive out there somewhere. I doubt they are working with LE to get info from Casey, Casey will never tell

Poppy

I thought this but then when Tim Miller said the family would not even give him articles of clothing or anything with Caylees scent for the search I kind of changed my mind. I mean they could have discretly done this without letting it on to Casey.

) :

Personally, I think that CA, esp. is too much of a loose cannon to be of any use to LE, and I'm sure they saw that from the beginning.

You are not alone, I've thought this for a long time.

Cindy's behavior in particular...the lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Personally, I think that CA, esp. is too much of a loose cannon to be of any use to LE, and I'm sure they saw that from the beginning.

I totally agree here. The first time I noticed was at the bail bond hearing and I actually felt so sorry JB when he asked Cindy WHY she thought Casey should be granted bond and allowed to be released on home confinement.

Cindy's answer, TWICE, was "Because Casey has done nothing wrong!" JB pointed out that she was charged with child neglect and lying to law enforcement so she could re-word her answer to something like, "We are probably the only people she would ever open up to and disclose what has really happened..." but AGAIN, Cindy says, "Because Casey has done NOTHING wrong...lying is not a crime...etc..."

OMG. I just sat there with my mouth open for about two minutes.

Then we read how much she really hated her daughter by the hurtful words and lack of discipline in the home. Nah. I am sitting on the fence on this one. I think she hates Casey but is worried about "what the neighbors will think" and the legal, financial ramifications of finding her guilty.

If everybody stays on the same story, I think it is possible that LE will simply never feel they have all the elements covered to prosecute this case. The wondering and speculation is what will drive book sales/movie deals. Mystery is the commodity here.

I think this family is doing the exact opposite to helping LE. And did you read about the 2million deal they did for movie rights?

I don't see the A's doing anything to help LE. The day CA told searchers to get off there azzes & find Caylee / while the entire family did nothing told me everything! I haven't seen the family do one thing to help find that baby, not one thing!!!!!

I have heard no news of this, however there could be many reasons. Grand Juries are selected, empaneled and serve for a term - not for a special case. They will hear many, many cases to decide whether the evidence held by the Prosecution is quantitatively and qualitatively sufficient to to indict the accused. We won't be hearing "Grand Jury empaneled to hear Casey Anthony case..." And sometimes, the public is not informed of the prosecution's presentation of a case to a grand jury. (FL laws may allow for a much more transparent process than most, however.) In some jurisdictions, the case will be brought before the Grand Jury without publication of the results. We just have to wait this one out.

I keep thinking how proud George and Cindy must be of their daughter Casey.

I think no, they aren't helping LE-- they're helping, Casey.

I don't know what to think. LE said for a long time that the A's were cooperating with them. Baez could very well have told them to be on Casey's side publicly, so as to help her defense. How would it look to her case if even her family turned against her?
I tend to believe that as parents it is very difficult for them to let go.. they know they've lost Caylee, and can't bear to think they will lose Casey too. I know they've done and said a lot of things that we think are strange, but it's a defensive tactic. Everything is to protect Casey and preserve the image of a family bond.

I don't think so.........in fact, I am getting the impression that possible George will be the one to break this. If the rumor is true- the he is distancing himself inside the home from Casey and Cindy it gives me the impression that once again, he is sick of Cindy making excuses for Casey....that would explain allot of his his anger.......he is sick of it all.

somebody in that house is the one who allowed Casey to continue on her life with all these excuses........usually it's not both parents that do this, rather it is one, and that causes great friction between the two parents.

Cindy is holding out hope that something Casey is saying will help her find Caylee........generally, two parents don't agree on something like this.....and we know that there was already friction between the grandparents before this, and we know that George has a temper. So I can't see him being the one that is falling for all of this crap.

I think you will see when this goes to trial, that both grandparents will testify against each other. they will not be unified at the end of this situation. I think George has been sick of all of this crap for years.

I know with our daughter, my husband is the one who is the type that needs evidence to beleive what our daughter is done, I don't.....I can figure it out without seeing it.

I have no doubt that Casey learned at a very early age to play her parents against each other.

Anthony Family May Be Making Millions On Movie Deal

POSTED: 5:48 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 6:06 pm EDT September 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html

Sounds to me like they are too busy making money off this to be helping LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back