Does Casey Know Who Caylee's Father Is?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Does Casey Know Who The Father of Her Child Is?

• Yes - she knows, but her parents do not.

Votes: 117 31.4%
  • Yes - she knows, and so do her parents.

Votes: 134 35.9%
  • No - she doesn't know.

Votes: 95 25.5%
  • I dont know.

Votes: 27 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that Casey and the entire Anthony family know who Caylee's Dad is!

I believe that too, and was convinced they knew here in this appearance but were parroting one of Casey's lies when asked about paternity.

4:56 Larry asks the baby-daddy question. My bull$hiite meter went in the red as soon as they opened thier mouths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCHyDa83Y

I believe that too, and was convinced they knew here in this appearance but were parroting one of Casey's lies when asked about paternity.

4:56 Larry asks the baby-daddy question. My bull$hiite meter went in the red as soon as they opened thier mouths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCHyDa83Y

I agree. And the A's have said many times that the baby daddy wasn't part of Caylee's life, but yet it has been claimed that he died in a car accident while on his way to her birthday. Now why would he be on his way to her birthday if he weren't a part of her life? A lot just doesn't add up here. I think they are definitely hiding something. Just my opinion.

I agree. And the A's have said many times that the baby daddy wasn't part of Caylee's life, but yet it has been claimed that he died in a car accident while on his way to her birthday. Now why would he be on his way to her birthday if he weren't a part of her life? A lot just doesn't add up here. I think they are definitely hiding something. Just my opinion.

Excellent observation Keri, I don't think anyone else has expressed that, but it makes perfect sense.

I think she does. Isn't there one guy on this planet who slept with her and can do the math regarding Caylee's age etc.? Why hasn't someone stepped forward to inquire about paternity? Maybe some have and we haven't heard as of yet...

True...but this was over 3 years ago. How do we go from Cindy thinking Casey was a virgin at that time.... to she had so many partners no one knows who the father is? What a double life of lies she must have been leading even back then.

She didn't have to have sex with many partners. She just needed to have unprotected sex with one person whom she didn't know. It has happened. Many young woman hook up at parties, with some random guy, and never see him again. I doubt that's the kind of thing you run home and tell Mom and Dad happened.

I voted that she doesn't know. I don't even think she has a clue. I know when I was younger *sigh* many young women just had sex to get it over with, 'cause they thought everyone else was doing "it" and they were missing out.

As for Cindy thinking Casey was a virgin, well there was no reason to think she wasn't unless Casey told Cindy that she wasn't, and that's not very likely to happen with any young woman. My first time, I was 17, and I sure as hell didn't go home and tell my parents. Although I guess I should add, that I did know the guy, and still know him. ;)

I think they probably don't know for certain, and made a point of not finding out. CA wanted it to remain unknown so that no other family could have any claim to Caylee...ever. IMO, CA wanted to make sure that there were no other grandparents or any other parent involved that could take Caylee on weekends or any other time. Doing this would make sure CA had control over the situation.
I think if Casey knew who it was, CA told her she would help her financially and there would be no reason to alert the father jmho of course.

I say no that she doesn't EXACTLY know who it was. Figured like everything in her life, she can just CHOOSE to make it better than what it seems by fabricating reality a bit. Geesh, she WASN'T pregnant until her 7th month!!! She could just find the best one who had the most to offer her and go after him......dear Jesse fit the bill intially. He appeased her parents and his family was receptive but a little bitty truth test called DNA dashed her fabricated reality. Too bad. Bet the Anthony's didn't want to go through this again and she wasn't about to come clean and made the decision to point to the the deceased boy so there would be no more webs to weave.
Has this other family EVER spoke up about THEIR loss? Did they ever get a chance to meet Caylee? Has it been DNA proven that this boy WAS Caylee's bio dad?

Do I recall correctly that CA gave the police the wrong hairbrush? Perhaps there was a reason she didn't want them to have Caylee's DNA - namely, not wanting the father identified.

I voted she knows, I don't think the parents knew before Caylee went missing, but I think they found out shortly afterwards.

I voted Yes, she knows, but her parents do not.

CA & GA have been fed a pack of lies about everything under the sun from KC.

Employment lies, babysitter/nanny lies, whereabouts lies, the whole gamut.

Geez, she had them believe her lies for quite some time about it being Jesse Grund.

KC most likely either knows who the father is, or has short term memory loss of who she may have "been" with that could be the father. Who knows?

Only she knows why she lied about that. She'll never tell. Just like she will never tell that she had anything to do with Caylee's death.

Yes....cuz it does not seem she was leading the "wild life" until recently. Hence, not wanting to be saddled with a 2 yr. old
Many partners now...but not back then...right?
Where did she meet Jesse G? Anyone know?

Jesse said they met working at Universal. KC worked for Kodak, and I believe he was security.

If she doesn't know "for sure", she most certainly has a hunch and I think that she's narrowed it down to 2 or 3 possibilities. Either that, or she knows. I think that she's fed her family lots of lies and that her parents probably don't know but LA might.

MOO

I voted yes, KC and the rest of the family knows. However, I think this information was given to them by LE as a result of this case.

Yes, I think Casey does know who fathered Caylee. She wasn't sleeping around then.

Jesse said that Casey was a very attentive and loving mother until something happened towards the end of their relationship. He didn't specify what that was and I don't think he knows. He said something like she went wild.

This was said during an interview a few weeks agoi when he did a flurry of interviews over the course of a week.

I don't think that the Anthonys know who the father is. There have been money problems and I thin k they would have gone after him for child support UNLESS he was married.

You bet your sweet bippy she does, and so does her family and that is one secret they want to keep tightly held.

You already said it perfectly, so I'll just emphatically agree with you. :)

I think whoever daddy is, he knows
KC has been all over the news, even if it was a random thing at a party he knows, he did the math he's seen the pictures, he knows
I know some people disagree but the fact that to me C looked remarkably like her grandmother is very odd and makes me wonder...

I believe that Casey had a bad habit of donning "beer goggles" after one too many at the Sports Bar, which inevitably led to many casual sexual encounters with nameless strangers. She couldn't tell her family she was pregnant from a one night stand, and when JG came into her life she thought she had found the perfect "out". After JG disproved paternity, Caylee's Bio Dad became this mythical dead guy "Jesus" in order to both garner sympathy and provide a respectable reason why she was a young unmarried mother.

I truly feel in my heart that the world will never know who Caylee's Biological Father is with any kind of certainty. It's a true shame on so many levels that this sweet Angel did not have the benefit of a Father's love and protection. :(

Putting my psychic hat on. I think Casey knows who the father is:

<vision>
The daddy probably is a bit older and lives with mommy and daddy. He probably likes online games, thinks he is a tough guy because he made it to some level on one of those games. He likely hates dogs and all pets in general and drives a pretend sports car too fast for conditions to break the rules. His favorite song is "Signs", 'signs signs, everywhere there is signs, blocking....'. He eats fastfood, doesn't go out much and lives for video games.

All of this would mean he likely has little means to pay much in the way of child support. This family didn't want a bad reputation and likely forbid him from being a part of her life as a dad and he probably gladly accepted it. From the way they handle money and want money they would never accept government funds, and they would never accept welfare for the child because of pride so the name goes unsaid. They had to keep their image up and no way a poor loser was to be a part of the picture.

I hope LE knows who the father is.

I still think it was possible she was raped. studies show these are usually people you know. so I think she knows who - but I think all that weirdness comes because itwas a rape (not telling anyone she was preg, lack of bonding, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange