Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

• Yes, She Knows Way More Than She Is Saying....

Votes: 185 70.9%
  • No, She Doesn't Know A Thing....

Votes: 27 10.3%
  • I Have No Idea!

Votes: 49 18.8%

• Total voters
And Ann-Margaret was way too classy to play Nedra,IMO.I'm surprised she didn't have it engraved on her headstone, 'Nedra,as played by Ann-Margaret in the movie,PMPT',b/f she died.

It may very well be there...as a tiny footnote. I am sure she got quite a charge out of having Ann Margaret play her.
Unless the grave marker says "She was only a little bit molested". That would be appropriate too.
Of all the things we have to answer for when we die, her comment is one that I would love to hear the explanation for. Along with "We didn't mean for this to happen". and "Couldn't you please fix this for me".

It may very well be there...as a tiny footnote. I am sure she got quite a charge out of having Ann Margaret play her.
Unless the grave marker says "She was only a little bit molested". That would be appropriate too.
Of all the things we have to answer for when we die, her comment is one that I would love to hear the explanation for. Along with "We didn't mean for this to happen". and "Couldn't you please fix this for me".
yea,like JB was a doll Patsy had broken and could be fixed.
I'd also like to hear explanations for "I'm so sorry",and "I regret...."

IMO this woman knows nothing. Besides the Ramsey's themselves there are only 2 other people that could have any knowledge of this crime and this is
Linda and Fleet White.

I'd love to have 20 mintues with them in a room, however I think Pugh would be able to provide more clues than anyone.

IMO this woman knows nothing. Besides the Ramsey's themselves there are only 2 other people that could have any knowledge of this crime and this is
Linda and Fleet White.

I don't think FW had any inside knowledge of the crime,other than any observations he may have made,that haven't become public.I don't think he played a part in it in any way.
As far as PP...it's not that I think the R's made any type of outright confession to her,I think she understood that Patsy flipped out and accidentally killed JB.And so she took the list and did this favor for her sister (raided the house and crime scene),whom she didn't want to see sent to prison.
This also tells you a lot about Patsy's true persona,esp. her temper,since it appears PP knew how Patsy truly was,and was so willing to quickly help her out without question.IMO it speaks volumes about how they were raised and how well they really knew each other,IOW,it reeks of some type of abusive familial dysfunction.

Aunt P may have shared childhood experiences of abuse- I can see two sisters coming through something like that with a strong bond and even stronger sense of protectiveness for each other. Almost as if she couldn't protect her sister from what was happening then, but she can help protect her now. With PR having also battled stage 4 cancer for so many years, PP may have done this because she felt her sister just couldn't survive what would have happened if she'd been prosecuted. PP was supposedly close to JBR- she may have been close to BR as well, and not wanted to see him watch his mother be prosecuted for his sister's death, knowing that one day he'll suffer his mother's death.
It is interesting to note that the third sister does not feature much in this case. I rarely see her mentioned, rarely see any comments from her; possibly she is a more private person than her two beauty queen siblings or maybe she is just reluctant to play a part in the charade. She may know the truth and feels she'd rather stay silent than lie publicly.

yes,I definitely think PP was in protective mode of her sister..I,too get the feeling the other sister is reluctant to talk,perhaps she is afraid she will not come off as being believable,whereas PP,who actually raided the house,has no choice but to publicly defend herself.

Aunt P may have shared childhood experiences of abuse- I can see two sisters coming through something like that with a strong bond and even stronger sense of protectiveness for each other. Almost as if she couldn't protect her sister from what was happening then, but she can help protect her now. With PR having also battled stage 4 cancer for so many years, PP may have done this because she felt her sister just couldn't survive what would have happened if she'd been prosecuted. PP was supposedly close to JBR- she may have been close to BR as well, and not wanted to see him watch his mother be prosecuted for his sister's death, knowing that one day he'll suffer his mother's death.
It is interesting to note that the third sister does not feature much in this case. I rarely see her mentioned, rarely see any comments from her; possibly she is a more private person than her two beauty queen siblings or maybe she is just reluctant to play a part in the charade. She may know the truth and feels she'd rather stay silent than lie publicly.

Funny, because I had no idea that Patsy even had another sister, until I read your post. Just goes to show just how infrequently she is mentioned. I have NEVER heard or read anything about her at all.

Funny, because I had no idea that Patsy even had another sister, until I read your post. Just goes to show just how infrequently she is mentioned. I have NEVER heard or read anything about her at all.

Polly has not said much at all. Whereas Pam was very vocal from the beginning in defense of her sister, Polly has not been. Almost like she wasn't going to be party to the whole thing.

Polly has not said much at all. Whereas Pam was very vocal from the beginning in defense of her sister, Polly has not been. Almost like she wasn't going to be party to the whole thing.

She does seem to be the forgotten sister. The most normal one, as well. Married, children, etc. As opposed to Pam, who never got married or had kids. Makes me wonder why.

She does seem to be the forgotten sister. The most normal one, as well. Married, children, etc. As opposed to Pam, who never got married or had kids. Makes me wonder why.

Maybe the 900 pounds she weighs has something to do with it.

Maybe the 900 pounds she weighs has something to do with it.

While I appreciate the humor of that remark, Solace, you have to wonder why she put on that weight, in addition to not getting married of having children.

See my point now?

While I appreciate the humor of that remark, Solace, you have to wonder why she put on that weight, in addition to not getting married of having children.

See my point now?

I do. I wonder if anyone close to the case thinks the same thing. I didn't realize that Polly was also that obese. I know Aunt P also gained a tremendous amount of weight, a far cry from her Miss West Virginia days. Something was going on in that family.
Not much is know about any pageant involvement by PR and her sister Aunt P when they were younger. I would love to know if Nedra had them on the kiddie pageant circuit also. It is unlikely they got to the Miss America pageant as winners of their state pageants without an extensive participation in the pageant system. Those gals start young.

I recall Patsy said she went to a pageant(I don't know what age),and decided she 'wanted to do that someday'.I'm not sure I believe that though.Nedra was undoubtedly the type to use her children (and grandchild) for publicity and personal gain.Who knows for what other reason(s) as well.
Patsy was very pretty when she was younger,but Pam was just plain ordinary looking.I'm surprised she won at all.(their photos can be found online).

didn't Pam have a complete hyst to prevent ovarian cancer,since Patsy had it? could have slowed down her metabolism (altho I'm not sure if to that extreme extent),unless she had some hormone replacement.But yea,she does appear to avoid men..

didn't Pam have a complete hyst to prevent ovarian cancer,since Patsy had it? could have slowed down her metabolism (altho I'm not sure if to that extreme extent),unless she had some hormone replacement.But yea,she does appear to avoid men..

And you gotta wonder why...

hmmm. I haven't read much thus far re Pam Paugh,

that would be a terrible ordeal ... to have to make that decision.

(WhiteWolf, 09-01-2006

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-42815.html )

is there a 'legit' source for that info?

I'm not sure,that's why I phrased it as a question.If I recall correctly,I think it was a statement PP herself made.
But I'm not sure it really matters anyway? At least not as being relevant to the case.(whether she had surg or not).

I'm not sure,that's why I phrased it as a question.If I recall correctly,I think it was a statement PP herself made.
But I'm not sure it really matters anyway? At least not as being relevant to the case.(whether she had surg or not).

cool. I'll look for it in that direction then ...
No, it isn't relevant to the case.
No. it doesn't really matter ...
I just wondered.

See my point now?

Hi Dave,

Just managed to find my way back in.

cool. I'll look for it in that direction then ...
No, it isn't relevant to the case.
No. it doesn't really matter ...
I just wondered.
k, I see :)
I wasn't putting her down though,perfectly understandable if that's what happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back