Does the Defense Team read this site?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes they do and so does cindy, she had WS print outs in her trash that lady took from the curb.

Absolutely they read and post here. They bounce ideas around here all the time.

I'll take a stab and say LA cali?

OT, I know....if you put that IP in to whois it comes back as Hughesnet out of Germantown, MD. That's all you can tell my mine or anyone else's IP address unless you subpoena the ISP's server logs and tie a particular IP to a particular customer at a particular time and date. There is much more useful info about myself in my profile here than my IP address. My point of all of this was that WS cannot tell by IP addresses if the defense team has been here or not.

Sorry for the OT mods, just wanted to wrap the thought up. :)

I used to read alt.true-crime on USENET a lot (not so much these days), and during the David Westerfield trial (he murdered little Danielle Van Dam), someone on ATC started a discussion about the length of DVD's hair. She had recently had it cut. The Defense was trying to say that the hair found either in his home or the RV was from much earlier (when her hair was longer). The prosecution subsequently brought out that the length of the hair found was the SHORTER version, meaning it had been there in a much more recent timeframe. It's widely assumed that they got that idea from the brainstorming on ATC.

So, yeah, BOTH sides glean info from the public via net/web discussions, but it's usually done by people other than the lawers who then pass on what they think is pertinent. JB, for instance, would probably not waste what little valuable free time he has to surf the net to read something like this when he could be reading something like THIS.

No way Jose! No seriously, I hope they are busy either working on their defense or spending time with their I'm sure with all of the hoopla, neglected families. Going to the jail to visit KC, hugging and smuggling bracelets - I hope not so much...

I have wondered if they do read here so since I am unsure I still post but have stopped participating in the polls. LE is working on aligning the facts they have for this case, which is a murder case and JB is working, not on the facts, but the spin for this case - so no more polls for me

I think LE, LP, "some" of the news media and the Anthonys look here. I do not believe the defense does.
Proof;
LP often says things he saw in blogs ie here
Newsmedia often says some things after we do.
LE confiscated pics/info from here I believe.
Anthonys like to see what ppl say about them.lol.

The defense doesnt look, because theyre too busy tasting the KC kool-aide

I agree I hear the media talking about reading blogs on differnet sites. WS is the most
popluar. I thought it all over the blogs how much Casey is hated. Yes i think Le does too.
In fact the blogs could have clues that LE might follow up on.

I'll bet that everyone involved in the case on both sides, relatives and world read here!
That's why so many guests that never become members..........because then WS would know who they were.

It sure does! WWYMD?
:woohoo:

"WWYMD" - is this What Would My Mother Do? My mom died when I was young, but from what I remember of her, and if she was anything like my Nanny (my gmom), she'd have hunt KC down and kicked her hiney all over O-town. This case really hits home with me. My father's dad (my gpop) must have had a loose cannon in his pants b/c people are still crawling out of the woodwork informing they're related to our family in one way or another. I have cousins that were adopted for crying out loud. We always, without a doubt, welcome everyone with open arms. Plus we're transparent, so you can see just what makes our hearts beat and you can honestly tell when we're genuinely happy. I myself grew up in a not so perfect home but I would never ever use that as an excuse to be less of a person - it's made me stronger and my growth & understanding has helped me to be a wonderful person. It's absolutely despicable the way these people have handled themselves knowing full well that their daughter did something wrong. While I have no idea how I would act if presented with the same situation, you can bet it wouldn't be like what we've seen on tv. I find myself feeling sorry for them, though. I really believe they were raised this way...maybe I'm wrong. KC is sickening to no end and had all the options in the world to do something before Caylee was brought home (adoption...or even abortion for that matter). Anyway, my mother would hunt somebody down and try them in her court of law...if ya know what I mean. *advertiser censored*, my family is filled with Italians & American Indians - tempers can tend to flyyy! It's been years and my husband still doesn't have the last say! LOL.

I doubt if the defense reads any crime forums since there's too many posts to sift through and too many opinions. The polls might be a good thing to look at though for a gauge of public opinion.

LOL, funny you should mention it. I have though for a long time that they do. There have been times when certain things are being discussed here and poof the defense goes and files a motion. I know it may be coincidence, but heck I also feel LE, FBI, Anthony's and Padilla all visit websleuth for it's meticulous true crime sleuthing. We have some great sleuthers in this group that know what they are talking about and maybe the defense does get pointer's from this forum.

So they haven't been getting information from GML the psychic??? lol
I am guessing the defense is too busy going through every law book they own(and then some) looking for loopholes. lol

Haven't read through all the respnses but all I have to say is if they do-

Some advice, Jose? I think it's time you start thinking with the right head. You are making a fool of not only yourself but your wife too! Grow up and start acting like the responsible lawyer you should be and not the impulsive, horny teenager you no longer are. k thanks :)

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I love you, OLG. :blowkiss:

"WWYMD" - is this What Would My Mother Do? My mom died when I was young, but from what I remember of her, and if she was anything like my Nanny (my gmom), she'd have hunt KC down and kicked her hiney all over O-town. This case really hits home with me. My father's dad (my gpop) must have had a loose cannon in his pants b/c people are still crawling out of the woodwork informing they're related to our family in one way or another. I have cousins that were adopted for crying out loud. We always, without a doubt, welcome everyone with open arms. Plus we're transparent, so you can see just what makes our hearts beat and you can honestly tell when we're genuinely happy. I myself grew up in a not so perfect home but I would never ever use that as an excuse to be less of a person - it's made me stronger and my growth & understanding has helped me to be a wonderful person. It's absolutely despicable the way these people have handled themselves knowing full well that their daughter did something wrong. While I have no idea how I would act if presented with the same situation, you can bet it wouldn't be like what we've seen on tv. I find myself feeling sorry for them, though. I really believe they were raised this way...maybe I'm wrong. KC is sickening to no end and had all the options in the world to do something before Caylee was brought home (adoption...or even abortion for that matter). Anyway, my mother would hunt somebody down and try them in her court of law...if ya know what I mean. *advertiser censored*, my family is filled with Italians & American Indians - tempers can tend to flyyy! It's been years and my husband still doesn't have the last say! LOL.

Oh no, this is What Would Yuri Melich Do! LOL
Seriously Searching leads his fan club around here!

I do believe they are all here at times. I think many regulars have thoughts of who they may be. I also think it does not matter if they are. Most members here will speak their minds regardless of who may or may not be listening, because they have researched and feel strongly in their thoughts. The difference is between "stirring the pot" and having an good exchange of info, even when we agree to disagree. JMOO

OT, I know....if you put that IP in to whois it comes back as Hughesnet out of Germantown, MD. That's all you can tell my mine or anyone else's IP address unless you subpoena the ISP's server logs and tie a particular IP to a particular customer at a particular time and date. There is much more useful info about myself in my profile here than my IP address. My point of all of this was that WS cannot tell by IP addresses if the defense team has been here or not.

Sorry for the OT mods, just wanted to wrap the thought up. :)

ooooh, ooooh, ooooh! But when you register here - there is email address (I know - you can use anon email, gmail, etc. but I thought they changed that rule and you have to use a physical one now???:waitasec:) . Anyway, you take the name registered with, the email address, the IP address and maybe glean a little info from the profile, friends list, google, friends you may know that work in places that may help/calling in favors and the posts that have been made and just maybe.....

that's what our sleuthing is all about! I think most of the time, people give themselves away~ it's pretty easy to read a couple of posts by someone and figure out where they stand pro or anti, etc...

Interesting info though! Made me think a bit! :blowkiss:

I do believe they are all here at times. I think many regulars have thoughts of who they may be. I also think it does not matter if they are. Most members here will speak their minds regardless of who may or may not be listening, because they have researched and feel strongly in their thoughts. The difference is between "stirring the pot" and having an good exchange of info, even when we agree to disagree. JMOO

supergirl-it's scary how much we think alike sometimes! Couldn't have said it better! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back