Does the Defense Team read this site?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Haven't read through all the respnses but all I have to say is if they do-

Some advice, Jose? I think it's time you start thinking with the right head. You are making a fool of not only yourself but your wife too! Grow up and start acting like the responsible lawyer you should be and not the impulsive, horny teenager you no longer are. k thanks :)

I second that,he has been acting the fool.

IMO if the defense reads here it will only give them more scenarios to explain or reason to come up with new stories. Let's come up with some good ones and see if they end up as a press conference topic. Wait.......that means we need to hike over to the rumor thread. I am sure I can come up with some juicy ones.

If they do, then I must leave a "loud and clear" message for them.....

Hey JB...Give it up, she's guilty as he!!

:laugh::dance::toast:

Good one! I think JB lives for the post on, What if Casey is innocent to help with his case. Wonder how his tip line is going?

I'll do you one better than that...............

THEY POST HERE!!

Sorry, a little O/T here, but Speaking of the defense reading here...I wonder if they ever got that secure server the judge required them to get, and I wonder who paid for it?

BTW, I would put money on it that the defense reads here! We already know the family does because of the print outs that were found in the trash. KC prolly spent those hours in JB's office when she was out on bond reading this board and posting along with us - you know - in between her facebook and myspace entries.:rolleyes:

"WWYMD" - is this What Would My Mother Do? My mom died when I was young, but from what I remember of her, and if she was anything like my Nanny (my gmom), she'd have hunt KC down and kicked her hiney all over O-town. This case really hits home with me. My father's dad (my gpop) must have had a loose cannon in his pants b/c people are still crawling out of the woodwork informing they're related to our family in one way or another. I have cousins that were adopted for crying out loud. We always, without a doubt, welcome everyone with open arms. Plus we're transparent, so you can see just what makes our hearts beat and you can honestly tell when we're genuinely happy. I myself grew up in a not so perfect home but I would never ever use that as an excuse to be less of a person - it's made me stronger and my growth & understanding has helped me to be a wonderful person. It's absolutely despicable the way these people have handled themselves knowing full well that their daughter did something wrong. While I have no idea how I would act if presented with the same situation, you can bet it wouldn't be like what we've seen on tv. I find myself feeling sorry for them, though. I really believe they were raised this way...maybe I'm wrong. KC is sickening to no end and had all the options in the world to do something before Caylee was brought home (adoption...or even abortion for that matter). Anyway, my mother would hunt somebody down and try them in her court of law...if ya know what I mean. *advertiser censored*, my family is filled with Italians & American Indians - tempers can tend to flyyy! It's been years and my husband still doesn't have the last say! LOL.
:blowkiss: Your family sounds delightful! Your mother sounds like she was very fiesty and you must get that pluckiness from her and your Nanny. ;) I am glad my WWYMD? brought out such a nice post.

LOL I bet if YM didn't know better, he would have thought that is what it meant! :)

Of course they do, come on do a simple google search of any key words in this tragic case and you will get several links back to WS.

ecs5298-can't find your original post to copy. OT-so you have HughesNet? I too live in BFNowhere with dial-up. I do have "a clear view of the southern sky". Seen the HN ads on TV. Worth it? Recommend it? TIA.

And if so, do they post?
Discuss

Oh yes, I'm sure they do, and I think CA does also, or she did until the remains were found. What else could JB and KC have been doing all those hours in his office, daily, when she was out on bond? hmmmm? :wink:

Why shouldn't they? We're the best site on the internet for facts and discussion, and various angles. We've turned everything inside out and back again. They may think they can get ideas from us and are probably often shocked when our discussions point back at KC over and over again. :)

Yes, I absolutely think that the family, the prosecution, the defense, LE, the media, the witnesses, and of course the public browse this website. Do they post? I don't know.

They would be fools not to. I am sure they do.

they would be bigger fools to post, though.

maybe not, sounding off ideas to see how they go over...

Trisha and/or mods could likely figure it out if they were posting anyways.

I think they only come here to download the crime scene photos with all the evidence enlarged and circled. OCSO deprived the defense of crime scene evidence pictures, and so they get them here. We've done all the work of isolating the important things.

They may occasionally post in the rant thread just to blow off some steam.

What do you base the bolded statement on?
Also, what makes you think WS has ALL of the crime scene photos? There is no way we have seen ALL of the photos.

:confused:

I think they only come here to download the crime scene photos with all the evidence enlarged and circled. OCSO deprived the defense of crime scene evidence pictures, and so they get them here. We've done all the work of isolating the important things.

They may occasionally post in the rant thread just to blow off some steam.

Dang I hate to burst your bubble....but if we had the pictures (which came from an osco site) don't ya think Jose could get them from the same place??? He was not "deprived" anything....it's not nice to spread marlarky.

They definitely lurk here and if JB doesn't personally, then "Todd Black" certainly does. Who could blame them? We're smarter than they are! :dance:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back