Does the Defense Team read this site?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At first I thought posters would accuse other posters of being from the defense team as an insult, whenever any poster posited some theory that could remotely be perceived as pro-defense. I did not like that, so, I did not pay much attention to it. I did not think the defense came here or posted.
Just couple of days ago, however, I was reading back on some posts and it seriously jumped out at me. A couple of posters came out of no where and their posts seemed clearly but subtly to be trying to plant theories that could sway people towards' casey's innocence, either pointing to specific other people as the culprit(s) or trying to plant doubt about other people, and/or other things. I don't want to get too specific. Please don't get me wrong. I'm NOT saying that anyone who has such ideas is a defense plant and I do not believe that. I value all opinions.
But, there was a strange tone to these posts, not like any other posters, and not because of what they were saying but rather how they were saying it. It was almost as if they were acting - trying to speak like websleuthers, but not really getting it down correctly. Kind of like trying to play a role in order to plant a seed, but not doing a great job because actual interest in the subject was not really there. It was odd.
I noticed that at least one of those posters is no longer a member.
Because of this, I like others have had second thoughts about posting on certain topics, like about casey's appearance. I don't want to give the defense any ideas!

I think Baez has law students helping him and some of them are probably given the task to read the blogs and forum boards. The Defense would want to know what people are thinking and saying.

I also think that we have had a couple of 'guests' I cannot name.

Unless you can back this up, you are spreading malignant rumours.

BonKai said:
What do you base the bolded statement on?
Also, what makes you think WS has ALL of the crime scene photos? There is no way we have seen ALL of the photos.

tehcloser said:
Dang I hate to burst your bubble....but if we had the pictures (which came from an osco site) don't ya think Jose could get them from the same place??? He was not "deprived" anything....it's not nice to spread marlarky.

My posting was tongue-in-cheek. :)

I think Baez has law students helping him and some of them are probably given the task to read the blogs and forum boards. The Defense would want to know what people are thinking and saying.

Yup!!

At first I thought posters would accuse other posters of being from the defense team as an insult, whenever any poster posited some theory that could remotely be perceived as pro-defense. I did not like that, so, I did not pay much attention to it. I did not think the defense came here or posted.
Just couple of days ago, however, I was reading back on some posts and it seriously jumped out at me. A couple of posters came out of no where and their posts seemed clearly but subtly to be trying to plant theories that could sway people towards' casey's innocence, either pointing to specific other people as the culprit(s) or trying to plant doubt about other people, and/or other things. I don't want to get too specific. Please don't get me wrong. I'm NOT saying that anyone who has such ideas is a defense plant and I do not believe that. I value all opinions.
But, there was a strange tone to these posts, not like any other posters, and not because of what they were saying but rather how they were saying it. It was almost as if they were acting - trying to speak like websleuthers, but not really getting it down correctly. Kind of like trying to play a role in order to plant a seed, but not doing a great job because actual interest in the subject was not really there. It was odd.
I noticed that at least one of those posters is no longer a member.
Because of this, I like others have had second thoughts about posting on certain topics, like about casey's appearance. I don't want to give the defense any ideas!

You know, Gitana, I had to check back with this thread tonight b/c your post made me think...think very deep. I've put out some pretty good posts, from my heart, b/c I believe KC is guilty. I used to live in Orlando. I stated facts, as well as scenarios. I pretty much think I'm right based on all of my findings, plus the knowledge & personal experience of that area...man, the things I've seen...still, I know everyone has their own opinions. I can honestly say that I am proud of every single post that I type as I have seen with my own eyes the reality that encompasses Orlando...as well as any other large city. The only difference is that in Orlando, there's sooo much going on. It's an incredible, fascinating, adventurous, beautiful city that can offer a person the world - all they have to do is reach out for it. I search demographics there all the time b/c we are moving there within the next couple of years. I've researched statistics, checked out good schools, neighborhoods, extra-curricular activities, etc. There's sooo many good people there, but there's also alot of bad mixed in. I came to WebSleuths after over a year of lurking. I accidentally started a new thread on entomology not realizing that someone else had already done so. Because I'm such a perfectionist, trust me I wish I wasn't & I'm ashamed of it, I became embarassed & didn't post again...for awhile. Now I've offered scenarios as to how I think the defense will attempt to show reasonable doubt. I've done this, with no regrets, to help the OCSO. I have an agenda here. I want KC to whither away in jail b/c I personally believe she's guilty. She'll always be guilty in my eyes for the 31 day bullcrap alone. I believe that any decent mother would have dropped to her knees and told all. Whatever, it's beside the point. I am a very educated, well spoken, caring person. I'm proud of that. I wouldn't expect my posts to suggest anything different. I had to come on here and explain this b/c I would never want anyone on here to think I would in fact be helping out the defense - because I wouldn't. I have alot of knowledge and it makes me feel good to share it. There's so many others on here that are the same way. I've noticed that some people just visit this site for the camaraderie and to share beautiful thoughts of little Caylee. Others come here to play detective & sleuth. There's alot of educated people on here...alot. I live in reality, which is why I always play devils advocate...it helps me to see the tough things through. Sure, I can be impartial just like a few select group can...but KC's evidence is mounting. I would hope that by me saying that reasonable doubt could be created, or there's a basis for an appeal, you all would not so quickly determine that I would be on the defense. I'm feeling a little guilty b/c your post really made me think...with throwing out scenarios & theories. Alot of what I post is fact, especially when I say that I've seen it with my own eyes. When I say the defense could show reasonable doubt - that means that we should try to find another theory to work around so they won't be able to show reasonable doubt. I know of somebody that was in a very high profile rape case & her rapist is still walking around free as a jay-bird...and it's all b/c of money. Money buys experts in forensics, money buys incredible dicks (mods - dick = detective...please let this one stay:))...all in all, money buys a good defense team. The rapist walked & she's scarred for the rest of her life. The burden is on the prosecution to prove their case to be factual evidence on all counts. I aim to help them. In my eyes, it shows in everything I post on here. While I absolutely love WebSleuths, it's still just an internet forum to share opinions and theories. Ultimately, everything is put together to try to find justice...whatever that may be. I've been drawn here b/c we have too many dead or missing people in our world that have met their demise unjustly. I want to be a part of fixing it...even if it's just the tiniest part of a forum. I was feeling guilty b/c I certainly wouldn't want to hand the defense any theories or suggestions...trust me - they're professionals & have those things already in place. Maybe not JB, but the other 3 do (I have a feeling more will be added before we're through by the way). Click on my name and search my posts, and you'll see where my heart is. Maybe it doesn't even have anything to do with me, who knows, but your post made me think twice. I thought I should respond just in case it is referring to me, I wouldn't want to be classified like that. This case hits home with me. I've been plastered to my tv every single night...and I couldn't even stand watching NG but now I'm glued to her show just b/c she's the only one airing it every single night. My kids talk about Caylee as if she's a part of our family. I could be laying in bed right now with my husband since he has to get up at 5 to go to work, but instead, this means so much to me that I had to logon. Please don't anybody, including you, think I'm part of the defense, feeding the defense, doing research for the defense...or anything of the such. I'm not. I mean, come on, I have my real picture on here for crying out loud! I'm just one crazy spitfire that has been touched by Caylee Anthony. I'm posting to make people think..think about what really could and probably will happen in court. Let's work together to help convict this chick. I personally don't care if the defense reads up on here, or posts for that matter. I could care less b/c justice for Caylee is what drives me in my research, my talks with my friends in the Orlando area, my posts on here...etc. Hell, maybe I myself should have been a lawyer...I could probably have had this over & done with by now. Hugs to you all and thanks for letting me explain that. :blowkiss:

ooooh, ooooh, ooooh! But when you register here - there is email address (I know - you can use anon email, gmail, etc. but I thought they changed that rule and you have to use a physical one now???:waitasec:) . Anyway, you take the name registered with, the email address, the IP address and maybe glean a little info from the profile, friends list, google, friends you may know that work in places that may help/calling in favors and the posts that have been made and just maybe.....

that's what our sleuthing is all about! I think most of the time, people give themselves away~ it's pretty easy to read a couple of posts by someone and figure out where they stand pro or anti, etc...

Interesting info though! Made me think a bit! :blowkiss:

cocoamom, I remember using a reverse ip search before. I forget how I did it but I'll try to find out for you.

cocoamom, I remember using a reverse ip search before. I forget how I did it but I'll try to find out for you.

Here, I'll save ya the trouble.

OrgName: Hughes Network Systems
OrgID: HNS
Address: 11717 Exploration Lane
Address: DirecWAY Network Management Center
Address: attn: Network Security Manager
City: Germantown
StateProv: MD
PostalCode: 20876

NetRange: 66.82.0.0 - 66.82.255.255
CIDR: 66.82.0.0/16
NetName: DIRECPC-1BLK
NetHandle: NET-66-82-0-0-1
Parent: NET-66-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.DIRECPC.COM
NameServer: NS2.DIRECPC.COM
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2001-02-28
Updated: 2003-01-21

RTechHandle: ZD63-ARIN
RTechName: Abuse
RTechPhone: +1-301-601-7205
RTechEmail: abuse@hughes.net

OrgTechHandle: NSM5-ARIN
OrgTechName: Network Security Manager
OrgTechPhone: +1-301-601-7205
OrgTechEmail: abuse@hughes.net

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2009-02-04 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.
This was my point of the whole thing.

This is all you get when you do a look up on an IP address.

BTW, the way satellite internet works is the only IP address that is public is the IP address of their proxy server.

Now, can we just let the whole thing drop??? :):):):)

Here, I'll save ya the trouble.

OrgName: Hughes Network Systems
OrgID: HNS
Address: 11717 Exploration Lane
Address: DirecWAY Network Management Center
Address: attn: Network Security Manager
City: Germantown
StateProv: MD
PostalCode: 20876

NetRange: 66.82.0.0 - 66.82.255.255
CIDR: 66.82.0.0/16
NetName: DIRECPC-1BLK
NetHandle: NET-66-82-0-0-1
Parent: NET-66-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.DIRECPC.COM
NameServer: NS2.DIRECPC.COM
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2001-02-28
Updated: 2003-01-21

RTechHandle: ZD63-ARIN
RTechName: Abuse
RTechPhone: +1-301-601-7205
RTechEmail: abuse@hughes.net

OrgTechHandle: NSM5-ARIN
OrgTechName: Network Security Manager
OrgTechPhone: +1-301-601-7205
OrgTechEmail: abuse@hughes.net

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2009-02-04 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.
This was my point of the whole thing.

This is all you get when you do a look up on an IP address.

BTW, the way satellite internet works is the only IP address that is public is the IP address of their proxy server.

Now, can we just let the whole thing drop??? :):):):)

Sorry, and thanks:) I just saw what she wrote as I didn't read through the entire thread yet...thought that's what she was looking for:confused:

ohhhhhh they read here alright

im sure they read here and say to themselves

"ohhhh sugar, that idea we had about having casey say on video tape that the nanny had a key to the house " PLUS the fact that there AINT A NANNY

"that aint gonna fly, cause her finger prints are all over the duct tape,, back to the old SCAMMING BOARD"

were on to you JB and your pathetic crazy half baked idiotic defense plan

hang it up
give it up
move along
BUG OFF

:crazy:

ohhhhhh they read here alright

im sure they read here and say to themselves

"ohhhh sugar, that idea we had about having casey say on video tape that the nanny had a key to the house " PLUS the fact that there AINT A NANNY

"that aint gonna fly, cause her finger prints are all over the duct tape,, back to the old SCAMMING BOARD"

were on to you JB and your pathetic crazy half baked idiotic defense plan

hang it up
give it up
move along
BUG OFF

:crazy:

LOL! Bug off indeed.

Wonder how many pages on his legal pad he's had to scratch off after reading here!?

LOL! Bug off indeed.

Wonder how many pages on his legal pad he's had to scratch off after reading here!?

hi lovejac !

yea, BUG OFF is what i would say to him :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

pages ??? ..........hehehehheheh LOL

im guessing how many cases of legal pads he has had to burn to get rid of the evidence of his new approach to defend his client
:furious:

i think the reason some of the high profile people have been jumping on this ship to defend her is because if by the remote chance they were to get her off...well its just more firepower for them to charge HUGE MONEY when the NEXT high profile person / celebrity / rich person is charged with a serious crime

in other words, its just advertising for them

how they sleep at night - is beyond me

yep, we know how Baez doesn't like to do his own legwork. I think I'd be ticked, though, if I was a law student paying for a required class, and JB was the "teacher." Then again, maybe I could audit, and share his "teachings" with the other side. hmmmm....

You know, Gitana, I had to check back with this thread tonight b/c your post made me think...think very deep. I've put out some pretty good posts, from my heart, b/c I believe KC is guilty....
(Snipped by me for space, LOL!)

I definitely was not thinking of you! I've read your posts. And, I like the devil's advocate thing. That's how I was trained to think and I think that kind of thinking is essential to get to the truth. I've just had a creepy feeling after reading certain posts. A strong, creepy feeling that we are being used by some as a way to plant doubt. Your posts are not like that. They seem intelligent and it is obvious that you are very interested in this case and in figuring out the truth.
As far as giving the defense ideas, I don't think we can help that! The only way we could is by not speaking much at all about this case. That's not gonna' happen. But, I have found myself refraining from posting things I wanted to, such as about casey's appearance, demeanor and how she should look and present herself for maximum effectiveness for her case, because I had that creepy feeling! Nevertheless, I think the defense would find other ways to plant doubt and test theories without us here, through test juries and the media, so I'll keep on posting despite the threat of helping the defense and I hope you do to, cause' you have alot to say and that's good. Take care.

Why wouldn't they fly a few trial balloons on a website with active, knowledgable, opinionated members? It would be plain dumb for JB to ignore the excellent work done on the cell phone pings, the calendar, the outing of TB, the outing of the fight, Rick before he went public, etc. There is a ton of information here and a lot of good feedback.

However, I don't think that any of the court players read here - they are entirely too busy. Someone is keeping an eye on things for them.

If anyone wants to check the pulse on each bit of "news", this would be the place to do so.

I recall NG constantly saying "21 houses away from her home", so I counted rooftops, posted my finding and suggested that someone e-mail NG about repeating the wrong information. I think someone did. Whoever you are, I noticed and thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back