Does their RELUCTANCE to sit forthe CIVIL depositions affect your opinion of the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Does the reluctance to sit for deposition affect your opinion of the A's?

• Yes, it is a negative for me.

Votes: 304 88.6%
  • No, they were within their rights.

Votes: 39 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the civil case was ZGF's only option. Her interviews with the media and her coming out telling the world she is not ZFG and is not involved and then forcing the A's to admit it, was her only option as there were many people before she came forward that were still suspecting her of wrong doing. Had ZG stayed away from the media and had she not sued - the A's would still be floating her name around as the killer.

Her revelation and the civil case has forced KC and the A's into a corner - they can't use her name and allude to her guilt now - they can only do two things - a) admit that there is no Zanny or b) say on record that this is NOT ZG.

She is smart and I am glad she is taking this kind of action. How dare they.

I think the civil case was ZGF's only option. Her interviews with the media and her coming out telling the world she is not ZFG and is not involved and then forcing the A's to admit it, was her only option as there were many people before she came forward that were still suspecting her of wrong doing. Had ZG stayed away from the media and had she not sued - the A's would still be floating her name around as the killer.

Her revelation and the civil case has forced KC and the A's into a corner - they can't use her name and allude to her guilt now - they can only do two things - a) admit that there is no Zanny or b) say on record that this is NOT ZG.

She is smart and I am glad she is taking this kind of action. How dare they.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Considering my opinion of the Anthony family has remained at ROCK BOTTOM for some time now, I don't think this little "stunt" can really affect that one way or another. Actually, it is what I EXPECT from them-to do anything that they can to keep from being honest with anyone, anywhere, anytime. They are concerned for themselves and for Casey-they could care less what this may have done to the lives of others involved in the case...THAT has been very transparent for a LONG time now...so I am not going to vote, because there was no proper choice for me...:rolleyes:

You would think that these parents woould seek help for their daughter. Even if they believe she did not kill Caylee, how can they explain her lies about a Nanny, the many lies she told her family that they know for a fact are lies, her insane behavior and misplaced anger.

Do they not think she needs help? They have been ignoring this girl's problems for years - putting bandaids on her thefts, her cheating, her pregnancy, her lack of father for Caylee, her lack of a job and refusal of responsibility, her everything she did wrong.

Now is the time for them to come forward tell the truth, admit their daughter is sick, apologize to ZG. Do the right thing for once..just for once.

It does not affect my already negative opinion of them. Their refusal to cooperate is consistent with their behavior thus far. It sure doesn't make me any more trusting of them, lol!

There are so many negative posts about the A's here... I feel like a black sheep with a big red bullseye to type what I'm about to type:

The Anthonys have been in living he!! for about eight months now. While I think ZFG's lawsuit has merit, I understand that the Anthonys are under serious emotional stress and don't want to be deposed. How could anyone think they're not under emotional stress? ZFG's suit is the last thing they need on their plates right now. We can argue that they've lied and they've obstructed justice until we're blue in the face. But I will wait until police press charges against them before I make any judgements on that. The Anthonys didn't kill anyone, and they didn't catapult themselves into this horrible ordeal. KC did, and unfortunately KC is their daughter and they still love her. In the end, it's all KC's fault.

Considering my opinion of the Anthony family has remained at ROCK BOTTOM for some time now, I don't think this little "stunt" can really affect that one way or another. Actually, it is what I EXPECT from them-to do anything that they can to keep from being honest with anyone, anywhere, anytime. They are concerned for themselves and for Casey-they could care less what this may have done to the lives of others involved in the case...THAT has been very transparent for a LONG time now...so I am not going to vote, because there was no proper choice for me...:rolleyes:

I can't vote yet either. Reason being that I'm not sure how much influence the A's lawyer had on CA & GA making the decision for them. What gets me most is that LA is supposedly willing to take the depo. We'll see if that happens.

They are just postponing the inevitable, IMO. They need to step up, face the facts and get this thing going. Their love for Caylee, an innocent little child, should trump their love for their daughter.

I'm not sure the world exactly works that way. I wish it did, but it doesn't. It's become more than apparent that the A's are freely willing to forego the memory of Caylee for the possible future of KC. It's a pity and if there is karma or forces in nature, whatever, that payback bad decisions like this then it will be brought down upon them. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the OCSO detectives bullpen whenever the A's do or say something boneheaded. It has got to drive those detectives insane having to bide their time with these people.

Doesn't change a thing, just confirms what I thought about them all along...controlling, dishonest, manipulative, did I say controlling ?

There are so many negative posts about the A's here... I feel like a black sheep with a big red bullseye to type what I'm about to type:

The Anthonys have been in living he!! for about eight months now. While I think ZFG's lawsuit has merit, I understand that the Anthonys are under serious emotional stress and don't want to be deposed. How could anyone think they're not under emotional stress? ZFG's suit is the last thing they need on their plates right now. We can argue that they've lied and they've obstructed justice until we're blue in the face. But I will wait until police press charges against them before I make any judgements on that. The Anthonys didn't kill anyone, and they didn't catapult themselves into this horrible ordeal. KC did, and unfortunately KC is their daughter and they still love her. In the end, it's all KC's fault.

Bold by me.

No blacksheep with a bullseye for you, my friend. I think ALL opinions are welcome here.

In fact, I agree that when push comes to shove this IS all KC's fault. She has victimized so many people.

Where we respectfully disagree is that IMO it is now time for the A's to do what is right now, even if it is unbelievably, terribly, painful and might actually hurt KC's defense.

snipped

Even if the Anthonys know their daughter killed her child, they don't want to contribute to her conviction.

I don't know about Florida, but isn't there a way to seal a deposition until after the criminal trial? If I were the A's attorney, I would be trying to get the depos sealed.
IMO the A's know KC killed Caylee, but no, they don't want the ZFG possibility to go away for reasonable doubt purposes for the jury. Which is quite aggravating b/c that shows how far they will go to throw an innocent person under the bus!:furious::furious:

My opinion has not changed about the Anthony's. They have always been sneaky, low and underhanded and still are, apparently.

One could argue that they are within their rights to postpone if we're arguing the letter of the law, but the spirit of the law is a different entity. The fact that they are within their rights does not mean it is the right thing for them to do (what about ZFG's rights?) Compounding that, what makes the abuse of the spirit of the law egregious is that they are claiming fragility of mental state, while they have traipsed around making public appearances post-remains. And the kicker is that their lawyer lied to the judge about it.

They used their rights to make a mockery of the law, IMO.

No, my opinion has not changed about Cindy and George. This refusal to be deposed simply reinforces and validates what I suspect about their behaviour and their motives.

I cut out the first part of your post because I only wanted to reply to the last part. Hope this is okay?

The A's can't simply go into a deposition and say they don't know ZFG and have never seen her because those will not be the only questions asked of them. I'm sure they will be asked if they think KC killed their grandchild and other questions surrounding Caylee's death. It is those type of questions the A's are trying to avoid because when answered truthfully they will aid in the prosecution of their daughter.

As to ZFG, I definitely think she has been harmed and deserves her day in court. I don't know why the misguided individuals (IMO) who are sending KC money in jail don't extend ZFG a helping hand instead.

Sue

I've been deposed and your attorney can object to the questions and if they are not relevant (and I can't imagine how their opinion of what happened to Caylee is relevant to ZFG's complaint) then you don't answer. The attorneys know the game and they aren't going to push irrelevant questions in a depo and then have to present that argument in front of a judge. This is simply about clearing the real ZFGs name in public - she wants it public and I can't say I blame her. If my name were dragged through the public airwaves day after day, I would worry about being implicated in the court of public opinion by a certain percentage of idiots - but idiots that might make my life hell.

The Anthonys are bugging out at having to answer questions about how long they'd known about zanny. If they have nothing to hide, the truth should not hurt them or their daughter, but, it seems they are dreading trying to keep their lies straight too!

I can't and won't understand why they don't want to expell what they know. I'm sure the struggles in life BC has had to overcome since his spinal cord injury would have taught him that holding issues in on the inside just make struggles worse in life. BC had to face this head on when he was a new injury. BC isn't defending the A's from an empathetic view poit in front of Judge Stricland he is wearing his sneaky lawyer hat. The A's have taken there avoidance to far for us not to question their integrity towards Caylee.

Bold by me.

No blacksheep with a bullseye for you, my friend. I think ALL opinions are welcome here.

In fact, I agree that when push comes to shove this IS all KC's fault. She has victimized so many people.

Where we respectfully disagree is that IMO it is now time for the A's to do what is right now, even if it is unbelievably, terribly, painful and might actually hurt KC's defense.

I actually do agree that it's time the A's do what's right. I will always sympathize with them, because I don't know what extent I'd go to in order to protect my own child. But CA has done some things she should not have done and now is the time to stop. Now is the time for the A's to throw all their effort behind law enforcement who want to bring closure to this entire ordeal. Once they stop resisting, it might be the best thing for them.

I'm not sure where my vote went, but I voted yes. Why do the Ant's always act or projected themselves as being guilty and/or convering up for something if they aren't!!!! Why can't they be just like Lee, "IF" they "REALLY" don't know anything about Zanny and just get this overwith?? I definetly believe in my heart they have done everything they could except the "dirty deed" to cover up and obstruct justice, just by their actions. They have put Caylee, out of sight out of mind, just like their daughter. Where are the mad faces???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back