Donna Brock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not twall.. but did a google search for Michael Hines, Attorney and found this

http://www.staugustinelaw.com/michael_hines_team.html

So he is the public defender appointed to represent DB? What an odd combination, Family Law/Criminal Law. Of course in that area I guess it comes in pretty handy.

Does DB have any priors? With her connections, I would anticipate her to be one of the first released on a reduced bond.

New entries in Donna's court docket

1/29/2010 MOTION TO REDUCE BAIL
1/29/2010 MOTION FOR STATEMENT OF PARTICULARS
1/29/2010 DEFENDANTS NOTICE OF INTENT TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCOVERY
1/29/2010 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE (MICHAEL HINES)
1/29/2010 DEFENSE ATTORNEY: HINES, MICHAEL P ASSIGNED

Looks to me like Donna's public defender is way ahead of Misty's lawyer.
Mr. Fields are you still Misty's lawyer?

JMO

Does this mean she will testify against the others?

Does this mean she will testify against the others?

Once the formal arraignment is over and a not guilty plea has been entered, the discovery process begins. Discovery is the process by which the defense attorney investigates the allegations contained within the information. Discovery also serves as the trial preparation. Once a "not guilty" plea has been entered, the defendant should file a notice of intent to participate in discovery with the office of the prosecutor. This requires that the prosecutor turn over any and all materials which are relevant to either guilt or innocence.

http://www.cafelaw.com/criminal.html

Interesting. Can you link to where you found this. I'd like to look up the atty. Michael Hines, but I' need to know what county. You certainly are a good searcher.

Here is the link to the St. Johns Co. court dockets-only Misty and Donna are on there since they are the only ones out of the 5 arrested that have charges in St. Johns Co.

http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/courtcaseweb/Search.aspx

Thanks txcoast for finding the info. on DB's lawyer.
I posted the info. about Donna then shut computer off and had to get some shut eye.

I have to say, of all the things that have happened in this case, Donna was the biggest shocker to me. Someone here - please remind me who it was! - mentioned Misty's cell was a NC area code and I was sitting here going :waitasec:. Then I thought "no way". Boy, was I wrong! :doh:

So he is the public defender appointed to represent DB? What an odd combination, Family Law/Criminal Law. Of course in that area I guess it comes in pretty handy.

Does DB have any priors? With her connections, I would anticipate her to be one of the first released on a reduced bond.

What connenctions does Donna have that may be of a help to get her released first?

Interesting that her new public defender is a former navy man, just like her husband.

Her hubby is RETIRED NAVY, right???
Is he disabled? PTSD? Why I am asking the question is
because she could of stolen his VA meds for the gang to sell.
Poor guy if she did, wouldn't be on his pills!!!
VA sends usually a 90 day supply..............

I have to say, of all the things that have happened in this case, Donna was the biggest shocker to me. Someone here - please remind me who it was! - mentioned Misty's cell was a NC area code and I was sitting here going :waitasec:. Then I thought "no way". Boy, was I wrong! :doh:

Kimster-

I recall that coversation...i will go back and see if i can find it in my posts....someone had asked Why Misty's cell had a NC # and i suggested it was DB only b/c of the road rage incident and the vehicle used, and DB driving had NC plates on it... it is said in the 911 audio. BRB

ETA: OK- i think i found what you were looking for here..... Starts with Docs post #862 and my response # 864...hope this helps

Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4 - Page 35 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Why in the world did she interject herself in the case in the first place?

When did she first arrive in Satsuma to befriend Misty? Am I misguided or is this the Donna B from TES? I know that Donna was released from TES but why in the world was it necessary for her to embed herself into the lives of these people? Was she seeking the spotlight, working undercover? If she was doing UC drug work or planning a set up of some sort then why did TM dismiss her and why is she now in a jail cell?

Can we get a list of Good guys and Bad guys because I am certainly losing track.

Druggies attract druggies.........Donna and Misty and Ron, match made in heaven.

Why in the world did she interject herself in the case in the first place?

When did she first arrive in Satsuma to befriend Misty? Am I misguided or is this the Donna B from TES? I know that Donna was released from TES but why in the world was it necessary for her to embed herself into the lives of these people? Was she seeking the spotlight, working undercover? If she was doing UC drug work or planning a set up of some sort then why did TM dismiss her and why is she now in a jail cell?

Can we get a list of Good guys and Bad guys because I am certainly losing track.

Didn't they dismiss her from TES after the road rage stuff happened? I thought they figured out that she was a loose cannon after all.

IMO elle (and i know you didn't ask me, but would like to put my 2 cents :))

Here is what i THINK.... i think that at first DB may have been undercover momma to aid in the investigation, maybe giving LE a little info. But i also think that DB may have prior addictions that at the time of meeting Misty that she had overcome....(clean for a little while or maybe getting clean, or maybe had been clean for years, IDK) (MY OPINION ONLY- no proof to back this up) I know it was reported by TM that DB had given something to Misty sometime while they were on the "Today show" trip. that is the point that TM let her go from TES. (or not too long afterwards) DB kinda disappeared, until the recent arrests. But if DB had a script for the meds that were being sold....that is the connection and the relationships she held with MC, RC, and TC, IMO. (strickly trafficing and making the $$$$) JMO

Oh yeah, one more thing- IMO, i don't think DB has info on HaLeigh's whereabouts. IF she did why would she mention it to the media? She would go to LE with it, and maybe get a reduced sentance. Honestly, i don't trust a word outta any of their mouths.....JMO :)

What connenctions does Donna have that may be of a help to get her released first?

I don't have an affirmative answer, but I'm willing to bet her momma wasn't a Sheriff's Office dispatcher.

(just playing w/you) ;)

Here is what i THINK.... i think that at first DB may have been undercover momma to aid in the investigation, maybe giving LE a little info. But i also think that DB may have prior addictions that at the time of meeting Misty that she had overcome....(clean for a little while or maybe getting clean, or maybe had been clean for years, IDK) (MY OPINION ONLY- no proof to back this up) I know it was reported by TM that DB had given something to Misty sometime while they were on the "Today show" trip. that is the point that TM let her go from TES. (or not too long afterwards) DB kinda disappeared, until the recent arrests. But if DB had a script for the meds that were being sold....that is the connection and the relationships she held with MC, RC, and TC, IMO. (strickly trafficing and making the $$$$) JMO

Oh yeah, one more thing- IMO, i don't think DB has info on HaLeigh's whereabouts. IF she did why would she mention it to the media? She would go to LE with it, and maybe get a reduced sentance. Honestly, i don't trust a word outta any of their mouths.....JMO :)

JMO, she probably had grandious ideas of breaking the case wide open and sell the rights.....movie, books, interviews, etc.
but as we all know with this group.....DRUGS seem to mean more to them than truth, life, and justice.

Her hubby is RETIRED NAVY, right???
Is he disabled? PTSD? Why I am asking the question is
because she could of stolen his VA meds for the gang to sell.
Poor guy if she did, wouldn't be on his pills!!!
VA sends usually a 90 day supply..............

Wow, that's a stretch, from Donna being arrested for selling,to her hubby being disabled & on pills for possible ptsd? I honestly just don't think it is fair to bring in other relatives who have not been linked to this at all. I am sure this man & his family would like a little bit of peace. So far, it seems the pills were Donna's rx or at the very least nothing we have seen in the reports thus far indicate this man or anyone else in her family had anything to do with this.

Let's stay on track here and try not to bring family members in who have not been named. Theories are one thing but it gets sticky when we begin to bring people who may be innocent into the mix. We seem to have gone from news reports that Donna's husband was retired military to now disabled. No where have we proof that he is disabled. Thanks!!!!

I really don't think Donna knows where Haleigh is either. If she did, she would have come out a hero, made millions on book & movie deals. She sure wouldnt be sitting in jail for selling prescription drugs.
I don't know where any sort of plan with her went haywire but when u think about it, the plan is a good one & often works. Misty had no mother her entire life. Donna becomes the mother figure, cares ( or acts like she does) really mothers Misty, something I am sure she must have craved. With love & patience she could have or might have gained Mistys confidence to find out what happened. It has worked in other situations & not worked in others. Who knows what it would have or will take for Misty to talk about what happend IF she even knows. My thoughts, fwiw, is that when JR said he heard the sofa bouncing & saw boots, he came into living room. Misty is on her back, some dude on top with his pants around his ankles doing the nasty....sofa bouncing, only seeing boots. I think Misty was to high to know half of what was going on. I also think M gave H a pill to shut her up & make her sleep so she couldnt tell daddy what was going on. DId Jr wake up b/c H started gasping for air or having a seizure? Did he wake up b/c someone was violating her? I dont know. Was she taken from the home b/c she died from pills or did someone take her out alive to rape her? I dont know but I do think Misty was so so screwed up from drugs that its a fog to her, at least parts of it are.
Misty is very cunning, a street smart girl & I dont think any kind of mothering would have gotten her to fess up. It doesnt make sense Donna knows anything & wouldnt tell. All the money from being the hero is sure a better income than selling a 90 days supply of pillls.

JMO, she probably had grandious ideas of breaking the case wide open and sell the rights.....movie, books, interviews, etc.
but as we all know with this group.....DRUGS seem to mean more to them than truth, life, and justice.

I think you nailed it.

I would think all, or at least most of us here on W/S have a touch of the same grandiosity about solving the case, or we wouldn't be here.

I might just be speaking for myself though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back