Donna Brock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would think all, or at least most of us here on W/S have a touch of the same grandiosity about solving the case, or we wouldn't be here.

I might just be speaking for myself though.

Sure, I bet almost everyone would love to be so clever that they solved a case or even helped in any small way to get justice for a sweet innocent child. I'd love to be a detective, ever since I read my first Poirot.

But theorizing online is one thing and inserting oneself into the case is another. You, and I, and most of us haven't dealt drugs with any of the players. A line is crossed when people contact the family and try to crawl into the whole mess.

I read here that she had said she was going to attend CA's trial. Someone who finds it exciting to be around crime?

Wow, that's a stretch, from Donna being arrested for selling,to her hubby being disabled & on pills for possible ptsd? I honestly just don't think it is fair to bring in other relatives who have not been linked to this at all. I am sure this man & his family would like a little bit of peace. So far, it seems the pills were Donna's rx or at the very least nothing we have seen in the reports thus far indicate this man or anyone else in her family had anything to do with this.

no I never meant to say hubby had anything at all to do with anything.
Thinking out loud how Donna could get her hands on many drugs of choice for sale..................
my opinion came from personal experience of my own husband being a retired serviceman.

Thinking out loud how Donna could get her hands on many drugs of choice for sale..................
my opinion came from personal experience of my own husband being a retired serviceman.

Most health drug plans offer cheaper co pays if you do the mail in thing & often offer a 90 day supply. I don't know if you can get one script of a controlled substance filled with a 90 day supply. It could have been several scripts for a 10 day or 30 day supply. If diff docs, different pharmacies and cash was used vs insurance, it would have worked.

passionflower, I am so glad you understood the gest of my post & didnt take offense as none was meant. Most of us know some people will read into a post or article what they want & twist it. I just didn't want to see someone twisting your post a few days or wks from now stating all of it as fact. We know how easily it spins and spins. The smartest thing this man has done is keep his mouth shut.

Was Donna B the woman who some thought was the money behind the drugs? JW, I want to be clear.

Didn't she ask for a PD?

Was Donna B the woman who some thought was the money behind the drugs? JW, I want to be clear.

Didn't she ask for a PD?

I have no idea if anyone thought that or not. After reading the reports LE put out, its clear no one was fronting any money except the under cover cops. Misty & Ron would get the money from the undercover cop, go buy the drugs & come back to deliver them. I would say the persons they were scoring from didnt trust them enough to give them the drugs, let them go make the sale & bring the money back.

No word yet on the release of her phone call with her husband?

If Donna becomes a witness of some sort, we won't likely see her jail visit tapes at all. Perhaps the missing Donna tape show is telling.

This is for All involved. Where did the PILLS come from? What Doctor is writing a prescription for all these PILLS?

Does anybody have a clue to what is going on with this lady? It has gotten really quiet.

This is for All involved. Where did the PILLS come from? What Doctor is writing a prescription for all these PILLS?

If you go to some counties, it is easy to Dr shop. You have to pay cash, have some kind of proof of a minor injury or disease and the Dr will write the RX and you get it filled there. Not a Drug store. You can get a 90 day supply. You keep what you need for your habit and folks outside the clinic are waiting to buy from you. You can sell here or in TN. TN gets you about $40 a pill. Here you can sell oxy around $20 $25 a pill. So getting pills are easy if you have a bad back, knee or what ever....Dr in my county don't sell or fill RX in the office, you must go to a Drug store. Although I do know one that fills some of his patients there...... not sure how they get that deal.

Forgive me if this has been discussed. Haven't had a chance to read through the whole thread.

I had a very trusted source tell me that Donna B was sucked into Misty's life.

According to the source Misty would call Donna whining about no money for Christmas presents for the kids, no food money and so on.

Donna would rush in and help.

Is it possible Donna already had a pill problem and hooking up with Misty was a disaster waiting to happen?

From everything I have heard about Donna she is a basically a good lady with a big heart. Made some really dumb mistakes though.

I don't think that has been brought out yet.

A dentist up north is all I have heard. It could be many doctors involved.

In the weeks to come I hope we find out just exactly what they were doing.

Forgive me if this has been discussed. Haven't had a chance to read through the whole thread.

I had a very trusted source tell me that Donna B was sucked into Misty's life.

According to the source Misty would call Donna whining about no money for Christmas presents for the kids, no food money and so on.

Donna would rush in and help.

Is it possible Donna already had a pill problem and hooking up with Misty was a disaster waiting to happen?

From everything I have heard about Donna she is a basically a good lady with a big heart. Made some really dumb mistakes though.

YES.... I would say she has a drug and alcohol problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think Donna Brock is a bad person either, but she's not exactly in trouble for buying food & presents. She's a lady with some problems, that's for sure.

I don't think Donna Brock is a bad person either, but she's not exactly in trouble for buying food & presents. She's a lady with some problems, that's for sure.

From experience....she is a TROUBLE MAKER.....

and what was said on NG she attempted to blackmail TM....

the ROAD RAGE incident.....

Most health drug plans offer cheaper co pays if you do the mail in thing & often offer a 90 day supply. I don't know if you can get one script of a controlled substance filled with a 90 day supply. It could have been several scripts for a 10 day or 30 day supply. If diff docs, different pharmacies and cash was used vs insurance, it would have worked.

You can not get a 90 day supply of a Schedule 2 controlled substance like oxycodone or oxycontin. You can only get a 30 day supply and have to go and see the doctor each month for a refill. They don't allow refills on schedule 2 medications.

I am not sure about Hydrocodone, it is a schedule 3 medication, which allows refills, but I don't know i they would give you a 90 day supply.

From experience....she is a TROUBLE MAKER.....

and what was said on NG she attempted to blackmail TM....

the ROAD RAGE incident.....

Chesterp forgetting the TM alleged blackmail aspect (which is interesting), the Road Rage possible connection is very interesting as many (everyone & their dog) have suspected it was set-up! A few people came up with FB ties, IIRC others came up with a connection, but I can't remember who the ties were to the witness??? Do you or anyone else remember the FB connection? :waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420
Back