Donna Brock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How is she not capable of being a master manipulator when she left a message on Amber Brooks myspace page saying she would take her kid like she took her man?

It appears Misty shows some signs of classic Borderline. She splits people. She was friends with Amber but wanted Ron. She managed to get him and told him his child could be in danger with Amber and he should get him before something happens to him. She splits but with some pretty bad insinuations. She had to know RC and his temper. She played one against the other. I see the pattern continuing.

Knowing nothing about her childhood..I think many are influenced by the incident that occurred when she was 14. Her parents remained together; they are the only ones that we know of in this whole case who have stayed married all these years...IDK.

As far as an excuse for Misty and her behavior as being teen-age girl like ala "Queen Bees and Wannabees"....how do the people who use her "youth" as her excuse corroborate that with a 25 yr. old bringing her to his home and getting involved with her???

It appears Misty shows some signs of classic Borderline. She splits people. She was friends with Amber but wanted Ron. She managed to get him and told him his child could be in danger with Amber and he should get him before something happens to him. She splits but with some pretty bad insinuations. She had to know RC and his temper. She played one against the other. I see the pattern continuing.

Knowing nothing about her childhood..I think many are influenced by the incident that occurred when she was 14. Her parents remained together; they are the only ones that we know of in this whole case who have stayed married all these years...IDK.

As far as an excuse for Misty and her behavior as being teen-age girl like ala "Queen Bees and Wannabees"....how do the people who use her "youth" as her excuse corroborate that with a 25 yr. old wanting to marry her???

Misty also said in her interview on the sofa the day after Haleigh disappeared that she was "friends with a couple girls" but she knew she "shouldn't hang out with them" but did it "just to get away."

Amber and NayNay.

She was separating from her friends. I would say they were the first thrown under the bus, and we all missed it.

As far as an excuse for Misty and her behavior as being teen-age girl like ala "Queen Bees and Wannabees"....how do the people who use her "youth" as her excuse corroborate that with a 25 yr. old bringing her to his home and getting involved with her???

Well I agree with the Borderline Personality Disorder and her background probably adds to this theory. But most importantly for me is her high risk behavior and living with a lot of drama in her life. That's classic Borderline.

Chesterp: I listened to Levi's show last night and was much more enlightened by some of the details that came out. Steph Watts said he was there with TM and RC when the gun incident happened. The DB and Misty decision to get away for a while was to get away from RC after making the comment about using the gun on Misty if he found out she had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. TM was concerned for her safety and DB offered to take her. That was it. Had nothing to do with LE other than informing them approx. where they would be. Puts a whole new light on things if you listened to him explain it. There was no interjecting themselves into the investigation, no "undercover" plan whatsoever. I believe Steph Watts and as you know, I'm a pretty good judge of character.......LOL

Thank you for posting this because this is exactly what I thought really happened from the beginning(the removal of MC from the home makes JR a bit safer as well); it makes the most sense to me. If DB was there at the LD proceedings, then MC had to have known her true identity, and yet she still agreed to go 'out of town' with her. In the AH article, iirc, it is AH that refers to DB as a "spy", not TM. JMO, of course.

I can't get past the first page, I keep getting an error.

I opened it in firefox and it worked fine. Very interesting read, thank you for posting it. I find it very interesting that she saw Haleigh in June, I wonder where.

Beats the heck outta me, all of it...and I wonder if Art Harris is looking into it.

Good Golly Miss Molly how in the world did I miss this?

It's not the same Donna is it? Where does this Donna live that claims she has seen Haleigh? I read her posts, the thread is closed for public participation and posting. Anyone think this is legitimate?

It's not the same Donna is it? Where does this Donna live that claims she has seen Haleigh? I read her posts, the thread is closed for public participation and posting. Anyone think this is legitimate?
No, it's not Donna Brock afaict, the pic of the deer in her avi is from a zoo in RI.

Anyone think this is legitimate?

My hope would be that if in fact she believes at ALL she spotted Haliegh...she would have contacted the police..who would also know the names of the people she is looking for. Surely she wouldn't just keep this info all online?...

Why not just call LE and tell them she saw Haleigh with a member of the Brooks family, the date and the place? Why all the hush-hush? BS meter running high.

Who wouldn't call LE if they "know" they saw a missing child with someone they also know? Puhlease!

Yes and the police could give her the names she seems to need so desperately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back