Donna Brock

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What, exactly, is it that he will be shocked, just shocked to learn about what is really going on?

I got the feeling that she was talking about the ins and outs of her case. She seems to be only concerned about herself and her case, which is probably pretty normal for the timing of this tape.

It really is sad, but she did this to herself!

What exactly is she expecting her lawyer to fight for? She's caught ON TAPE in the middle of a drug trafficking sting. I love B's comment: You gotta think about what job you're going to get when you get out. Donna had just said to him earlier that she'll be 70 when she gets out.

Walmart and McDonalds are two of the largest elderly population employers.

Thanks for relaying what was said, I can't understand any of this tape.

Donna's problem is that she brought drugs from another state for these deals, right?

I feel sorry for her family and friends, but can't work up alot of sympathy for her.

Sorry , Kimster.

It's okay! That happens a lot when the tapes are released. Just remember to use initials when discussing the names. There are two "Bs" on here, so we may need to use "Be" or something.

This poor guy does not want to be inserted in this case and we will respect that.

Sorry, but I can't muster one ounce of sympathy for this woman. She has absolutely no one to blame but herself.

she told him she will get 25 years mandatory min as of right now then she talked awhile then told him he will be shocked when he finds out what's really going on absolutely shocked

Makes me wonder if LE told any of them they were on TAPE when they were arrested.

she will be 70 years old when she gets out. She is crying. "I can't even fight for myself." With her attorney, it's all about the money - it's not about fighting for her, for her life."
"Nobody tells me nothing ... not even my attorney"
She cannot access her money, her own funds.
Tried to get a bond reduction hearing. Has not received any letters. "I don't forsee them lowering my bond ..."
"I don't have any money to go to trial ..."
She tells the caller (Be) "call my attorney - ... ask him to tell you about Br. You are going to be shocked."
Donna kept saying: "I am so sorry" and "I don't have no one."
She's not interested in speaking with anyone that has any blogs (referenced "our Levi")
She gave Be authorization to speak to anyone on her behalf. He is going to call her attorney to try to get access to her money.

PLEASE do not name names from these tapes and only use initials. Thanks so much! :blowkiss:

There's about 3 "B"s on this tape. Use "Be" and "Br" for example. :)

Anyone have the link to when Donna last appeared in court? Or was it just her atty that did?

Well, at least she is genuinely apologetic and grateful for his help! Sheesh, that's refreshing. mo

Donna is fully aware of what she did and I have no sympathy for her.

Doctor <dentist> shopped all the way to Va, IIRC.

I am having a hard time locating info on what the story is with DB, even using the WS advanced search. I know that she is charged with trafficking Hydro, but she is not charged with doctor shopping. All I am able to dig up is that she gave Misty some pills. It's a little hard to believe that she would be facing 25 yrs for that. What am I missing here? TIA!

WOW! Is this the first time we've heard her tape? I can't tell the date on it, but I think it was February. Not that it matters, but I'm sorting through all the info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582
Back