Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What? they point out she bold face lies?

Hmmmm..... Maybe I might need to change my boycott..

I'm conflicted. LOL

The Anthonys are not being interviewed yet. 20/20 reporters are telling the story. They're being very factual about it and not pro-Casey at all.

I'm watching this, why are people boycotting? Because of the money that got her out of jail? Because it's sad seing the video and pictures? So far it's been a timeline of events of the case. The videos and pictures of such a cutie, it's so sad to think she may be buried somewhere.

Jesse was interviewed, but didn't want his name used. Nothing new yet. Videos and pics of the family.

Yea he was, but I meant no sit down one-on-one with CA or any Anthony for that fact....Lee was on for a sec, he was kinda laughing talking about doing all they can to get the info out....his facial expression didn't set well with me

I'm conflicted. LOL
Well, they'll hear it from me if they slant this for one minute in favor of the person who is at the center of this heartbreak.

20/20 has denied paying the Anthony's any money....the say it is against their policy to do so. Does anyone have any other info about the money?

My mom said she had heard that Baez's publicity people had given the Anthony's money to get Casey out of jail....in exchange for book and movie rights. Can anyone verify any of this?

There is a statement floating around that ABC does not pay for interviews, but they did pay for the rights for the vids....whatever.

No interviews yet, but kl and Moxie are right the videos are precious...

Seeing those videos there is just no explanation for what happened between CA, Casey, Caylee. For all appearances they looked like every other family with a small, adored child

lets be honest - even if they paid 1million dollars, do you realize how many people watch 20/20? its giving caylee NATIONAL attention! not just a blurb on fox news. most people get their news from their local news stations, not NG/cable news.

I do think the reporters were being very nice towards the GP - "Cindy was obviously very distraught." But so far its not Casey friendly at all

I'm conflicted. LOL

IMO - I think all of us should watch it. We all know the story pretty well...maybe we will pick up on something that could be useful. Use your skills and pick it apart. Maybe there will be some clues. Come on everybody, may be a way to help. It is good and looks more real than all the stuff we have seen.

It's very interesting to actually see the buildiings we've heard so much about.

I have seen this discussed on O'Reilly. That is exactly how it is done. That way they can deny that they paid for the interview. He said Fox never does that. I hope that they don't and will not start doing it. It is still blood money.

Will someone please pay attention to the sponsers tonight and post who they are? I want to boycott them. TIA

I'm interested in knowing too. Thanks!

I'm watching this, why are people boycotting? Because of the money that got her out of jail? Because it's sad seing the video and pictures? So far it's been a timeline of events of the case. The videos and pictures of such a cutie, it's so sad to think she may be buried somewhere.
Because everyone was led to believe that the Anthony's were paid a million bucks to boo-hoo on national TV.

I just don't think 20/20 is going to pay anybody anything for a bunch of photos/videos with commentary by people other than Anthonys. JMO.

20/20 has denied paying the Anthony's any money....the say it is against their policy to do so. Does anyone have any other info about the money?

My mom said she had heard that Baez's publicity people had given the Anthony's money to get Casey out of jail....in exchange for book and movie rights. Can anyone verify any of this?

You are right, 20/20 has denied paying money, the bond money, although it was "from" CA and GA, I think came from another source but I don't think anything has been determined concretely yet..........

The money IMO would have been better spent on finding Caylee...not springing that poor excuse for a mother.

THAT is what makes it so bad.

If it was someone putting up the whole amount, they woudl get that back. But if they were going to spend 10% ($50,000)... that should have went to find the baby! The mother was SAFE setting in a room reading a book, not even in general population.

Police jumped in on the case because of the car and the Cindy's calls. People soon found that everything Casey was telling them was a lie.....babysitter didn't live there and no job at Universal, etc.

They deny that they paid any money for the interview. They do admit thatthey "licensed" the home movies and exclusive pictures. The lawyer for G and C is the one saying they weren't paid. And basedon the promisary note signed for the bond, I suspect the technical term is "they haven't been paid YET".

Seeing those videos there is just no explanation for what happened between CA, Casey, Caylee. For all appearances they looked like every other family with a small, adored child

Susan Smiths home video's don't offer an explanation for her drowing her sons either.

Long-time detectives and investigators say Casey is a pathelogical liar...she will not tell the truth until it will help her to do so....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back