Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Notice the way that Beaz phrases things in such a way that he doesn't actually have to come right out and say that he thinks Caylee is alive. Just that she is "not where she should be."

Why do they think that KC composed that "poem"? Didn't we establish that they were lyrics or something? Or was it from a movie? Don't these people do research?

I thought that also?:confused:

wow...nothing new...no answers to anything..if you ask me it made Casey look like the sociopath that we think she is

No interview....I was waiting for that. Thought it would be last....

This is so rediclous, There is a missing child out there and and folks are wanting movie and book deals...WONDER who set this up????

Her defense team looks like blazing idiots!!! She might as well have hired Jose Cuervo and forced us to drink it and believe her stupid stories.

Don't forget, she's also a "remarkable young woman." per Walsh.
His facial expressions though weren't insync with what he was saying. Initially, it looked like he had smelled something rotten. That's putting it more accurately!!

Are we sure they GP were interviewed? If so, it must have been horrible because they didn't show it....

I wonder if George and Cindy can pay that promissory note they signed now if they were cut out. Maybe payment isn't forthcoming after all the outrage? Hopefully the video rights didn't net that much.

Yes but as stated in chat earlier, if Cindy thought that the interview was going to be against them, then I don't think Cindy would have agreed to the interview! So payback is a b!tch I think!

It wasn't against Cindy or George. They didn't say anything that hasn't already been said and those pictures & videos will change the perceptions of some. And if they were paid for the pics and video's payback was in the form of cash.

who is this Walsh guy? I missed that...

Hey, Shef! He's one of her attorneys. Not sure if he is in the Baez firm, but he's appeared on record as a co-counsel in court, IIRC. He was on Greta one night. I'd rather listen to Baez, if that tells you anything about my opinion of him! :shutup:

It's good that they're not trying to set her up as "Mother of the Year", but it's the possible (very likely) money issue that bothers me. I know, it's a free country...but it bothers me quite a bit.

Me, too.

TES is struggling to pay for searches and the Anthony's are enriching themselves and bailing out their lying daughter. Something's wrong with this picture.

That's it!! Okey dokey then, headin' on over to Greta!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back