DP asks public for financial donations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey DD, is it for sure that DrewP has a boat? Where does he keep it?

Drew started trying to undermine his assets I think when he wrote his son Steve a $200,000 check when this all started. That was a home equity loan..meaning Drew's house was paid off, now he can show he owes 200 grand.

Drew has way too many toys that he can sell, the plane , the fishing/ speed boat, the motorcycles, the RV, the scuba gear and equipment, 19 guns, other toys we don't know about, plus a huge amount of bugging and listening devices. Let's not forget Stacy's car if he gets it back will be gone in a NY minute.

Drew just needs to know how to lower his overhead and still live like the rest of us.

And gee Drew here's a new thought..get a job. You are retired from the force, 53 years old, many LE people then go on to a second career. What's your problem Drew..no incentive to work any longer?

I don't know I think 6,000+ a month is darn good for a retirement income. When he reaches SS age he will get that in addition to the 6,000.00. A whole lot of us don't make that much when we work each day.
I have always thought how great it would be to retire young enough and with money enough to enjoy the rest of your life.
He blew it though by possibly letting those two little murders get in the way and mess things up.:D

This man's arrogance is so broad and so wide, it is utterly scary.

I'm telling ya... he's evil... that is the only explanation I can come up with...

Hey DD, is it for sure that DrewP has a boat? Where does he keep it?

I saw that in a news article or findstacypeterson.com early in the investigation.. I can't back that up at this present time, but my bet is that is accurate info with all the other toys DP had. I'll try to find the source for the info. It may have been Ric or even Steve or CC . But if I remember it wasn't just a fishing boat, it was a boat also capable of water sking behind....but that is speculation until I find the source.

Drew started trying to undermine his assets I think when he wrote his son Steve a $200,000 check when this all started. That was a home equity loan..meaning Drew's house was paid off, now he can show he owes 200 grand.

Drew has way too many toys that he can sell, the plane , the fishing/ speed boat, the motorcycles, the RV, the scuba gear and equipment, 19 guns, other toys we don't know about, plus a huge amount of bugging and listening devices. Let's not forget Stacy's car if he gets it back will be gone in a NY minute.

Drew just needs to know how to lower his overhead and still live like the rest of us.

And gee Drew here's a new thought..get a job. You are retired from the force, 53 years old, many LE people then go on to a second career. What's your problem Drew..no incentive to work any longer?

I agree. Drew can easily afford a 200K mortgage on 6000.00 a month. The rest of us do that on a lost less!

I saw that in a news article or findstacypeterson.com early in the investigation.. I can't back that up at this present time, but my bet is that is accurate info with all the other toys DP had. I'll try to find the source for the info. It may have been Ric or even Steve or CC . But if I remember it wasn't just a fishing boat, it was a boat also capable of water sking behind....but that is speculation until I find the source.

bob2007Sr. Member
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

Re: Did Drew own a Boat or have access to one?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 10:00:53 PM »
Cassandra said in a previous question about a boat that he didn't have one. Just don't which thread it's in.

I still can't fathom people donating to Drew...I just don't think that happened. I think the website was shut down by JPC because he found the idea stupid and hurting their case...do we have millionaires helping Drew with donations at his website...I think not..nor do I think the average Joe is going to find Drew someone who needs their financial help..being wrongly accused of ..what? He hasn't been arrested yet for anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenitsa
Back