DP Hearing Dec 5/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the pics posted show this, but I noticed on the video that Debbie Sandlin was also attending, and was at the defense table. Isn't her part of the case finished for the time being?

FYI, the big guy in the yellow shirt, sitting behind and slightly to the right of Mrs. Rentz is (or looks just like) Det. Daniels.

None of the pics posted show this, but I noticed on the video that Debbie Sandlin was also attending, and was at the defense table. Isn't her part of the case finished for the time being?

Maybe she's after that suit the jailed one was wearing - heck they took everything else.

We all pretty much had this guy pegged by July 16th. My bet was that Nancy was strangled or suffocated. I started posting and then turned to the Caylee case, and then kept skimming over the threads here.

Yes, LWOP for this Ironman will do just fine. I predict a full and complete nervous breakdown because he will not be allowed to 'control' anyone in the prison!

Brad was the judge, jury, and executioner for Nancy and took the babies Mother away from them permanently. He needs to suffer daily for the rest of his life!

I was happy to see the Rentz's were present for a less than 10 minute hearing. A little surprised, ONLY because it is such a long trip for them to take. This speaks volume to me that BC will see them each time he enters a courtroom and they aren't leaving or going to let him forget who's family he has put thru hell.

Is this the one?

Attachments

• Rule 24 Hearing 5 Dec 08- 7.jpg
    Rule 24 Hearing 5 Dec 08- 7.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 29
FYI, the big guy in the yellow shirt, sitting behind and slightly to the right of Mrs. Rentz is (or looks just like) Det. Daniels.

Believe this is a better shot.

Attachments

• Rule 24 Hearing 5 Dec 08- 8.jpg
    Rule 24 Hearing 5 Dec 08- 8.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors