Dr. Phil - Anthony Case Mon 9/22/08-- UPDATE 10/7/08 Program

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know, I've heard good things about Nejame, but man o man, what does this guy not get about people having a serious problem with a woman out of jail who will not co-operate with the police TO FIND HER BABY who she lost who is STILL missing and who, if alive, is probably being abused every day, and who, if dead, is probably rotting without justice. People are protesting that! In addition, people are protesting that Cindy and George got her out of jail even though she is apparently giving no truthful, verifiable information to help find her own daughter! If that's not a reason to protest (PEACEFULLY), I don't what is. People are protesting the Anthony's insulting people who come to help, calling them names- maggots and parasites and leaches, calling saints opportunists, implying that help of volunteers searching for Caylee wasn't wanted, waving hammers at people, obsessing over THEIR LAWN WHILE THEIR GRANDCHILD IS MISSING, and supporting the very woman who 'lost' her and who rests in their home, computing, baking brownies, chatting up body guards and lawyers as if nothing is wrong! People have a legitimate problem with that. How can he not get that?! If he's such and ace, why doesn't he understand the frustration that people feel with this case-- for a woman who is probably a murderer and the parents who support her while she's still stonewalling over justic for Caylee.

Paid for Programming, that is what that show was... If Patty taped it, I would love to know the ad sponsors (I was flicking to CNN,FOX, & MSNBC) between the show and would be happy to never purchase those products. Just a tip to Nejame who is baffled by the anger towards George & Cindy.....Your clients are harboring (within their & her rights) a liar who refuses to cooperate with police on the whereabouts of her BABY....their GRANDBABY... Maybe once, maybe twice, but 3 times???.....it is just wrong and knowing what they knew about Casey's "sociopath" ways, they should show support for Caylee vs. Casey . I believe that hindsight is 20/20, and Im sure they have unsurmountable guilt, but just because they failed as parents, doesnt mean they should also fail as grandparents too....

That was one wasted hour of my life I will never get back...

anytime ya watch Dr. Phil it's a wasted hour :) Good to know I didn't miss anything.

The show went on about the reasons why all the thousands of other missing children aren't on national TV everyday. It was surmised by some that perhaps if a biracial child went missing, it wouldn't get nearly the media coverage of a blonde haired, blue eyed child... That made me want to literally Hurl!

Can't ppl figure out the WHOLE reason this case has gotten the media onslaught it has is that....for 31 days Casey didn't report her missing and was conducting her own investigation. LE, too untrustworthy for her... *rollingeyes*

Not to mention the partying down like there was no tomorrow at Fusion! Sorry, this is not your typical missing child case at all, and it has NO bearing on whether the child is white, black, purple or yellow!

It's the fact that Casey has proven to be a habitual liar and the rest of the family have closed the wagons around her.

I challenge anyone here to report another mother of a missing child, who wasn't reported "missing" for 31 days. I'm pretty sure there's not many, if any.

You know, I've heard good things about Nejame, but man o man, what does this guy not get about people having a serious problem with a woman out of jail who will not co-operate with the police TO FIND HER BABY who she lost who is STILL missing and who, if alive, is probably being abused every day, and who, if dead, is probably rotting without justice. People are protesting that! In addition, people are protesting that Cindy and George got her out of jail even though she is apparently giving no truthful, verifiable information to help find her own daughter! If that's not a reason to protest (PEACEFULLY), I don't what is. People are protesting the Anthony's insulting people who come to help, calling them names- maggots and parasites and leaches, calling saints opportunists, implying that help of volunteers searching for Caylee wasn't wanted, waving hammers at people, obsessing over THEIR LAWN WHILE THEIR GRANDCHILD IS MISSING, and supporting the very woman who 'lost' her and who rests in their home, computing, baking brownies, chatting up body guards and lawyers as if nothing is wrong! People have a legitimate problem with that. How can he not get that?! If he's such and ace, why doesn't he understand the frustration that people feel with this case-- for a woman who is probably a murderer and the parents who support her while she's still stonewalling over justic for Caylee.

I wish you would send a copy of what you just said to Nejame,
it was perfect!

I didn't see the show but read the local6 article which said "Nejame said George and Cindy have helped in the search in every way possible."

Is it true that they refused to give TES anything of Caylee's for the dogs to search from?

Dr Phil seriously sucks. He was good when he started out, but I realize now that he's never really talking to his guests and giving them tools to sort their problems, he's talking to the audience pretending he has the tools to sort their problems out.

I have heard bad things about him and the production crew from two former guests on the show.

This is the only thing I agree with:
"That is just so wrong," McGraw said. "I'm sorry but that is so wrong. There is absolutely not one shred of evidence that these grandparents have done one single thing wrong. For these people to be screaming on their front lawn is wrong."

Watching Dr. Phil today--a waste. A HUGE waste. :)

Hello, everyone, I've been lurking and admiring your intelligent, thoughtful, cordial site.

Welcome Dallas! Isnt WS great- I lurked around too and this is as you say the most intelligent and cordial of all sites- I have no patience for that other snarkiness.:blowkiss:

So his common sense meter "pegged." Lame, limp. If he had a working meter it would smoke like a pile of burning tires over the MOTY KC.

Anyone else notice that Trenton Ducketts picture was NOT on his wall of missing kids...That bothered me.

Watching Dr. Phil today--a waste. A HUGE waste.

What a great first post! You nailed it! Welcome to the board!

I had to stop watching it when they showed the horrible things people say to the A's but didn't show what has been said to the media or the public. Like get off your arses and find my granddaughter, the leeches and maggots remark mentioned above. It was very one sided IMO.

:clap::clap::clap: I had to turn the show off when Nejame started talking.

Can't ppl figure out the WHOLE reason this case has gotten the media onslaught it has is that....for 31 days Casey didn't report her missing and was conducting her own investigation. LE, too untrustworthy for her... *rollingeyes* ....I challenge anyone here to report another mother of a missing child, who wasn't reported "missing" for 31 days. I'm pretty sure there's not many, if any.
I agree with you completely. :clap:

I remember reading in one of the 400 documents, the detective mentioning to one of Casey's friends (the one in Jacksonville, I'm drawing a blank on his name) that the Dr. Phil show called.

I'm not suprised, he's been advertising for people to be on his show. The topics are getting more and more outlandish "Are you a mom-to-be and you are driving your friends and family crazy with your quest for a perfect pregnancy? Call us today!"

I haven't finished the thread yet so if this has already been recognized forgive me.

Dr. Phil is missing the REALLY BIG STORY here. He should be interviewing US and doing a story on what makes perfectly normal, wholesome and productive members of society suddenly become afflicted with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder...staying awake all night to watch a webcam (which is usually stuck on a daylight photo of the Anthony's house) and hitting the refresh button repeatedly to see if anyone has added anything to our blog.

He's a day late and a dime short on the Casey Anthony story, but the faithful bloggers who want closure...we're a whole 'nother story.

:Banane36::Banane31::Banane31::Banane31::Banane19:

Just have to say that I was SCREAMING at the tv the whole time that this was on!!!!!! Nejame and Dr. Phil think there is NO REASON to be critical of CA and GA. UM HELLO?! They have lied and lied and they aren't even searching for a live Caylee. I wish Dr Phil could have had the Caylee trust fund fraud issues in his hand,.. maybe then I wouldn't have been screaming at the tv! jmo

I agree. What a waste of precious time.

I decided not to watch this show, it would be too aggravating and I would lose even more sleep.

Dr. Phil is ridicules for the most part.

I didn't see the show but read the local6 article which said "Nejame said George and Cindy have helped in the search in every way possible."

Is it true that they refused to give TES anything of Caylee's for the dogs to search from?
Didn't you know that it is hard work to drive around all day with a sign behind your truck. Also, they have to read boards like this and others so they can see what people are saying about this case.

I for one am going to write Dr. Phil an e-mail and tell him what I thought about his show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23
Back