Dr. Phil - Anthony Case Mon 9/22/08-- UPDATE 10/7/08 Program

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unlike many here, I think the Dr. Phil Show did a creditable job of presenting description & explanation of this case to the general public. When I realized I had failed to watch the program, I was fried on both sides. I cannot thank you enough, Patty G, for reproducing these segments for WS. I want to see how the case is being packaged overall for public consumption. Dr. Phil's list of 7 traits of the anti-social personality was clear and useful. If one is puzzled and confounded by news reports, the program made quite a few factors in the case more understandable (Casey, the protestors, the bounty hunter & bondsman). I cannot thank you enough for making this available. I am very grateful.

I was one of those who was looking forward to Dr Phil's take on this case. Boy, was I ever disappointed. While I appreciated what he said about the anti social personality disorder, yeah, we all knew this several weeks ago, Dr Phil sure sold himself out on this show. I was beginning to wonder if this was actually a Dr Phil pod person, because he was totally missing the spark and bite he has shown in the past. What a willy nilly philly. Why did he even bother to pretend he was doing anything constructive here. This was a pathetic waste of time. I have sure changed my mind about him. He's obviously in bed with someone else besides Robin these days. :rolleyes:

Has anyone listened to the YouTube spoof of Monday's Dr.Phil show? For those of you who could use some comic relief, these are hilarious...just go to YouTube.com and search for "Dr.Phil:CaseyAnthonyCase(Spoof) (crude humor warning)

Today on Dr. Phil
Building a Case

Lisa Bloom, legal analyst and host of In Session's Open Court and defense lawyer Darren Kavinoky help shed light on why Casey Anthony isn't behind bars.

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1141

For the Tampa Bay Area show is on at 5 pm

I posted it in the Dr. Phil thread and the Updates for today thread..

It is on at 5 pm here in the Tampa bay area...:)

Is this a new one or a rerun of the one he did in September? I just read some of the thread of that show and it appeared pretty lame from the comments I saw.

I hope he does a better job this time then and doesn't gear it towards CA and GA via MN.

Lisa Bloom and a defense atty is on....and the entire audience thought KC had something to do with Caylee's disappearance

Is this a new one or a rerun of the one he did in September? I just read some of the thread of that show and it appeared pretty lame from the comments I saw.

It is a new one :) http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1141

Dr Phil show today:

Building a Case

Lisa Bloom, legal analyst and host of In Session's Open Court and defense lawyer Darren Kavinoky help shed light on why Casey Anthony isn't behind bars.

I didn't think he was sympathetic at all today... what about you?

I'm lost! I thought Phil was on at 7pm EST? I'm in Orlando, have dish net. and the only Phil I see is on at 7. What am I missing?:waitasec:

The show is on at different times everywhere...

Here in Tampa Bay area is 5pm...your area @ 7pm...my sister in Piedmont SC was at 9 this am..different times all over:crazy:

he kept stating that "she never called the police to report her daughter missing".... EXACTLY

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax
Back