Dr. Phil - Anthony Case Mon 9/22/08-- UPDATE 10/7/08 Program

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
and of course, no texts, no emails, no calls to ZFG during the first 31 days Caylee was missing.....

and I don't think Dr Phil is going to give us any new "evidence" but I guess he is going to try to shed light on the whole "legal aspect" of why she hasn't been arrested for Caylee's murder.....sweet baby Caylee :(

The show is on at different times everywhere...

Here in Tampa Bay area is 5pm...your area @ 7pm...my sister in Piedmont SC was at 9 this am..different times all over:crazy:

oh wow, never knew that :bang: thanks! I checked info on the TV and it says "Mother of 3 with paralyzing phobias". Sometimes the description is wrong. Thanks for the help :blowkiss:

oh wow, never knew that :bang: thanks! I checked info on the TV and it says "Mother of 3 with paralyzing phobias". Sometimes the description is wrong. Thanks for the help :blowkiss:

LOL Yup and that is what I was expecting to watch but set a timer and it flipped over there and I heard Caylee and OJ and was like WHOA I need to start a thread LOL

Most homicide cases are circumstanial per Lisa Bloom...and she could be prosecuted without a body...

The show is on at different times everywhere...

Here in Tampa Bay area is 5pm...your area @ 7pm...my sister in Piedmont SC was at 9 this am..different times all over:crazy:

Wish i could watch with you.

Any you tube links?

Originally Posted by EastSideOfSaddness:
I checked info on the TV and it says "Mother of 3 with paralyzing phobias". Sometimes the description is wrong.

Casey appears to have some "paralyzing phobias", too. LOL She is afraid of telling the truth, afraid of JG, and afraid of the people "following her". It has "paralyzed" her social life, her love life, and the rest of her life. :p

It doesn't come on until 4 pm here.

Defense Alternative - in a common sense way - atty said doesn't need to be one...defense could just sit on their hands....

Defense atty said IF there was enough evidence against KC they wouldn't be sitting there discussing the case - whatever- I just think LE is being extra careful....

Defense atty said IF there was enough evidence against KC they wouldn't be sitting there discussing the case - whatever- I just think LE is being extra careful....

I think he is being a typical Def Attny. I love how he says "without evidence" there is no further charges. He doesn't know what 'evidence' LE says no more than we do. All we know is what has been released and I can assure you that they haven't shown all their cards.

ETA: Lisa Bloom pointed out that when KC was in jail the first time and KC said that she knew where Caylee was but wasn't telling (paraphrased) - how she was using Caylee as a get out of jail card. KC is disgusting! IMO, of course.

Lisa Bloom - police are waiting for her to mis-step before they charge her....perhaps go back to the crime scene, mess up during her freedom....and now we are going to OJ...oh well...........

Whats so wrong with Dr.Phil?? I want to know more, because I like him, but I dont get to watch him very often anymore, and I was wondering why he is suddenly so bad?? did I miss something? fill me in people!!

That was it?!

I like Dr. Phil. He has been accused of being on the "sweeps and money" side of tabloid journalism for awhile tho. I think because of the debacle with B.S. and his staff going to bail out the one girl in the fight. People lost a lot of respect for him.

Casey appears to have some "paralyzing phobias", too. LOL She is afraid of telling the truth, afraid of JG, and afraid of the people "following her". It has "paralyzed" her social life, her love life, and the rest of her life. :p

It doesn't come on until 4 pm here.

What!? What knucklehead said this? Nothing paralyzes her social life or her love life.

Mine program description out here in CA says the same thing EastSide. In fact, it says this is scheculed for Friday.

Dr. Phil

Fri, Oct 10, 4:00 PM Run Time: 60 min.
cbs_affiliate.gif
KCBS - 2

Genre: Talk
Attorney Lisa Bloom discusses the case of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony; Fred Goldman and Kim Goldman Hahn discuss O.J. Simpson's current trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back