Dr. Phil - Anthony Case Mon 9/22/08-- UPDATE 10/7/08 Program

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not a fan of his, but I sure would like to see Casey sitting there with him..LOL

heeheehee! too funny! :crazy:

I love your signature!! That is so TRUE. I believe that is why we are drawn to this case as well as so many others here on WebSleuths, even though not everyone agrees on all aspects.

how about a show on high profile cases and the bloggers that follow them and try to solve them?

I've voiced my opinion before about Dr. Phil.

Barf!

Steve Wilkos will rock that whole family's world.

You know Dr. Phil could not stay out of this to long.
The artical says "A Dr. Phil team is in Central Florida gathering material for a show to tape next week. The episode will be a "Behind the Headlines" look at several news stories."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/dr-phil-to-look.html

In my opinion that man is a QUACK of the worst kind. He is not qualified to work with clients or advise anyone. He is nothing but a media ho and his credentials are very questionable.

In my opinion that man is a QUACK of the worst kind. He is not qualified to work with clients or advise anyone. He is nothing but a media ho and his credentials are very questionable.

Well then he sounds like the perfect person to interact with The Anthony's, "Birds of a feather flock together".:eek:

so how much longer till we have the casey anthony ~maury povich YOu are NOT the father series??

WHY? None of em will talk or do an interview - well anything that makes sense anyways.

Maybe he can give some councelling for this surreal 'Adams family'. Agressions, bizarre behaviour, habitual lying, delutions and denial. Some psychological evaluation is exactly what they need.

I think we should all write his show and tell them we will not be watching his show with her unless he gets the truth out of her but I'm sure he won't be allowed to talk to anyone. IMO

how about a show on high profile cases and the bloggers that follow them and try to solve them?

Well we can't go on a show like that unless Loranne the garbage collector is with us! :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23
Back